IGNORED

XGay Greg and DeDe - The Magic Continues - Part 6

happy atheist

The previous thread on this topic has raised privacy concerns. I've hidden it until the other Helpmeets and Curious have a chance to look at it and decide if lines were crossed and how badly.

You can continue to talk about Greg and Dede here, but please do not post the contents of private Facebook posts.

We'll get this sorted out in the next day or two.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are public Facebook posts okay?

Facebook posts to a page that is public are fine, Facebook posts to a public page that are specified to display to friends only are not.

OK so I posted something from Greg's mom's page...I blocked out names. But it was a public post (I'm obviously not friends with his mom). Is that allowable?

:angry-banghead: These two are like a soap opera. I've been away for several months and in a few posts I'm back watching the crazy train. At what point is Dede's fetus eligible for AARP?! Good Lord, they need a new gimic!

:angry-banghead: These two are like a soap opera. I've been away for several months and in a few posts I'm back watching the crazy train. At what point is Dede's fetus eligible for AARP?! Good Lord, they need a new gimic!

:lol:

OK so I posted something from Greg's mom's page...I blocked out names. But it was a public post (I'm obviously not friends with his mom). Is that allowable?

yes

I apologize if I caused the controversy. This is why I should have stayed a lurker lol. I'm going to crawl back under my rock now :?

I apologize if I caused the controversy. This is why I should have stayed a lurker lol. I'm going to crawl back under my rock now :?

Please don't crawl back under your rock!

Please don't crawl back under your rock!

You will still probably come out sooner than XGay Greg and Dede's baby.

It's not your fault. I will be making a post here in a little bit. The ToU was perhaps unclear due to punctuation. Once you start posting you aren't allowed back under the rocks here. You have to stay out in the light ;)

I'm trying to catch up with the XGay and Dede drama and it has seemed to go from amusing 18 month fake pregnancy to sad/scary with a child involved super fast.

Are we allowed to question the posting policy? At all? I did in the last thread, and was blocked from reading and participating. It appears that I haven't been kicked out of this one... yet.

I don't think fighting and arguing semantics gets the group anywhere. We all seem to have the same goal: To expose these liars for what they are. It just seems wrong to attack our own.

Of course, in saying this, I'm sure that I will be banned from this thread as well. So, Good bye and thanks for all the fish!!!

Are we allowed to question the posting policy? At all? I did in the last thread, and was blocked from reading and participating. It appears that I haven't been kicked out of this one... yet.

I don't think fighting and arguing semantics gets the group anywhere. We all seem to have the same goal: To expose these liars for what they are. It just seems wrong to attack our own.

Of course, in saying this, I'm sure that I will be banned from this thread as well. So, Good bye and thanks for all the fish!!!

I know this is less dramatic, but I think they just hid the thread from everyone while figuring out the privacy stuff.

That's exactly what happened, as I think I stated in the first post of this new thread.

You are allowed to, of course. I'd somewhat prefer you started a separate thread in either community discussion or did so on the FJ Outlook post I just made, but we don't do "off topic" here so you can do it here as well. These threads just tend to be long without debating semantics in them as well :)

I think your question on what happened with the other thread has already been answered. Also, just for future reference, we don't really ban people here very often. Unless you have a sock or do something pretty egregious. You might get sent to the Prayer Closet, but you aren't likely to get banned :wink-kitty:

And we would not ban someone from just one thread. I'm not sure that's even possible, especially if Curious is in charge of the permissions. :lol:

*ducks*

And we would not ban someone from just one thread. I'm not sure that's even possible, especially if Curious is in charge of the permissions. :lol:

*ducks*

I need a shaking fist smiley. This one will have to do :naughty:

There might be a way, but the thread would long be defunct before I could get the permissions to cooperate, no doubt :wink-penguin:

Well now I'm not special at all!!! I was worried that I had committed some felony of offensiveness!!!

I think it's really, really, really hard to commit a felony of offensiveness here. Take, for example, the thread on Razing Ruth that devolved into a discussion on poop.

Welcome to Free Jinger!

I need a shaking fist smiley.

:wanker:

no?

i mean, it's a fist, and what is "shaking" other than moving back and forth? :lol:

well alrighty then.

[emily litella voice] Never mind... [/emily litella voice]

I think it's really, really, really hard to commit a felony of offensiveness here. Take, for example, the thread on Razing Ruth that devolved into a discussion on poop.

Welcome to Free Jinger!

LOL! I may have to go find that one! I'd never heard of her before I saw it here. I'm sad that I missed such drama. Thankfully Greg and Dede brought their own brand of insanity and I've got a front row seat for that!!!

I don't know a lot of people here. But, if you listened to Erma Gerd's radio rebuttal you may have seen me in the chat. I'm sweetloverbelle over there! I was a regular in Greg and Dede's chatroom, asking what I thought were pertinent questions... One evening I spent the entire time quoting passages from the bible that dealt with telling the truth. Greg called me a sinner. Another night I shared some verses that talk about marriage, and wondered why Dede didn't deserve to be stoned to death for not being a virgin on either one of her wedding nights. They didn't seem to like that either.

Hi! :stir-pot:

LOL! I may have to go find that one! I'd never heard of her before I saw it here. I'm sad that I missed such drama. Thankfully Greg and Dede brought their own brand of insanity and I've got a front row seat for that!!!

I don't know a lot of people here. But, if you listened to Erma Gerd's radio rebuttal you may have seen me in the chat. I'm sweetloverbelle over there! I was a regular in Greg and Dede's chatroom, asking what I thought were pertinent questions... One evening I spent the entire time quoting passages from the bible that dealt with telling the truth. Greg called me a sinner. Another night I shared some verses that talk about marriage, and wondered why Dede didn't deserve to be stoned to death for not being a virgin on either one of her wedding nights. They didn't seem to like that either.

Hi! :stir-pot:

Hey Belle! Good to "see" you around here

I just awoke from a dream that Dede was admitted to the psychiatry unit at my hospital. And I wanted to tell you all soooo bad but I couldn't because of HIPAA. Also common decency and all that.

I just awoke from a dream that Dede was admitted to the psychiatry unit at my hospital. And I wanted to tell you all soooo bad but I couldn't because of HIPAA. Also common decency and all that.

It's ok, we are all co workers here at the St free Jinger of the perpetual pregnancy psychiatric hospital.

Archived