IGNORED

XGay Greg and DeDe - The Magic Continues - Part 6

happy atheist

Oh, and I think Dede is lying her mentally ill ass off when she says she was the victim of domestic violence.

I wonder how long she's been pushing that story. I speculate that she may have needed a story so she wasn't always left in the shadow of Greg's Xgay show.

Their lives are such a mess right now. They have burned so many bridges and told so many obvious lies. They have to have a lot of golden tickets to get away with what they get away with. First it was the imaginary babies. Once that lie became apparent they went to pick up Dede's son. They have to have a child or else they are just too lazy asses that no other adult is going to support. With a kid though, they can play the sympathy card. Greg is never going to work...and Dede... :doh:

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who are the parents to the five-year old boy? Why do these people trust Dede & xgay with their child???

I think the 7 years old is DeDe's and I got the feeling the 5 year old was the child of whomever they were staying wtih, not sure.

That said, greg's facebook has a pic of the three of them (dede, himself and child) that says "My New Family"

That said, greg's facebook has a pic of the three of them (dede, himself and child) that says "My New Family"

That really worries me. I have a growing sense of dread that they're going to try to keep that little boy.

That really worries me. I have a growing sense of dread that they're going to try to keep that little boy.[/

It does seem that way, what with the announcement of the new 'family'. I don't think they would harm the child physically, but the turmoil to have him brought back by force will leave a mark on his heart and soul. The minute the clock strikes to the next day, he is considered a missing child, and has been abducted. His mother is such a dirtbag, they both are. On the other hand, bringing him back is a sympathetic way to get money, since there is no way they could bring him back without assistance.

I disagree. I can see Greg physically hurting the child. He did after all, threaten Erma Gerd. And there has to be a good reason the ex hubby has custody of the kid full time. I too think Dede is lying about the domestic abuse.

I think the 7 years old is DeDe's and I got the feeling the 5 year old was the child of whomever they were staying wtih, not sure.

That picture has been on his facebook since December 2010. I think Dede has said before that it was taken on their wedding day. It is understandable that he would refer to this as his new family when marrying a single mother. In fact, I would be worried about a step-parent that didn't consider a child from a previous relationship a part of their family upon marrying the parent.

Personally I can't see XGG physically hurting the kid. He needs him to be whole and present to enhance the grifting opportunities. But I can however see him not wanting to give the boy back easily for exactly the same reason. And XGG is all bluster and bluff. He shouts and threatens but no one has ever dug up dirt on physical violence have they? Either to people or property?

I think Dede's ex realized she was a total fruit loop hence the divorce and him retaining custody. Don't know about anyone else, but I've never heard of custody being given to a father who is also serving in the military, and hence absent for huge chunks of time when, there is a fully functioning, appropriate, available mother on the scene. The fact that the ex has custody despite his expected absences due to being deployed. This speaks volumes to me about how the court viewed Dede as a prospective custodial parent.

That picture has been on his facebook since December 2010. I think Dede has said before that it was taken on their wedding day. It is understandable that he would refer to this as his new family when marrying a single mother. In fact, I would be worried about a step-parent that didn't consider a child from a previous relationship a part of their family upon marrying the parent.

Pretty sure it was in his timeline earlier today, because I wasn't looking at his photos....

but, I am not a facebook pro.

Well, the boy's father has quite a bit of evidence to have the visitation agreement changed. After this it should be only supervised visits. (jmho)

Pretty sure it was in his timeline earlier today, because I wasn't looking at his photos....

but, I am not a facebook pro.

I saw it on his timeline as well. But if you look at the picture and what he wrote, it does say December 26, 2010. He may have shared it today, but the picture is not new. You don't have to be a pro, but it can be easy to miss the date!

I have no doubts that should the child not be returned on the appropriate date and the boy appears to be in danger, the FJ sleuths will get to work with the grandparents and help track everyone down.

Quick update: Greg and Dede are stuck. This may be God's way of trying to murder them so they STOP!!

We are once again stuck. Our car will not start and we are several miles from our host families home. Man do we really need a working car. We were out witnessing and are now at a McDonald's. Please keep us in your prayers. We are supposed to be in the DC area Sunday afternoon. Your prayers are appreciated. Obeying the Lord is very costly but He is worth ANY price!!!

:popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2:

Quick update: Greg and Dede are stuck. This may be God's way of trying to murder them so they STOP!!

We are once again stuck. Our car will not start and we are several miles from our host families home. Man do we really need a working car. We were out witnessing and are now at a McDonald's. Please keep us in your prayers. We are supposed to be in the DC area Sunday afternoon. Your prayers are appreciated. Obeying the Lord is very costly but He is worth ANY price!!!

Oh good, at least they appear to be saying they intend to take the boy back. Now whether that's a ploy or not, and whether the vehicle holds up are different stories, but at least they appear to recognize the deadline...

Oh good, at least they appear to be saying they intend to take the boy back. Now whether that's a ploy or not, and whether the vehicle holds up are different stories, but at least they appear to recognize the deadline...

In the comments someone said they would pray for him and his wife. He said, "Our son xxxxxx is with us too." I understand he is just clarifying... but I really do think he is milking the kid situation for all it's worth. And that is just wrong. But, of course, I think it is wrong to brainwash children, and to put them in dangerous situations.

Dear Greg: If you truly believe in God, and believe that God is in charge of everything that happens to you. Know this: God obviously hates you. Seriously dude. No one would put you through hell if they love you. :violin: But, if you realized that it would ruin your martyr trip!

I am pretty sure this is just a round about way to extort money from Double D's ex and/or parents. They wont be able to return the boy if they don't have cash to fix their vehicle. :roll:

I hope the plan backfires and the grandparents just come get the boy instead.

Wouldn't the car constantly breaking down at McDonalds indicate that God does not like their car/signs and wants them to get a job at McDonalds?

Why is there always a McDonalds available? No Jack in a Box, Denny's, KFC etc. It must be the mystical free wifi that draws their car in just close enough prior to it breaking down.

In the comments someone said they would pray for him and his wife. He said, "Our son xxxxxxx is with us too." I understand he is just clarifying... but I really do think he is milking the kid situation for all it's worth. And that is just wrong. But, of course, I think it is wrong to brainwash children, and to put them in dangerous situations.

Dear Greg: If you truly believe in God, and believe that God is in charge of everything that happens to you. Know this: God obviously hates you. Seriously dude. No one would put you through hell if they love you. :violin: But, if you realized that it would ruin your martyr trip!

If you told that to Greg he'd probably go on a rant about Job...

If you told that to Greg he'd probably go on a rant about Job...

I've pissed off more than one person by telling them that if they believe the story of Job, then they believe that God is a dick. Just an awful, terrible jackass. If your neighbor murdered his wife and children, you'd put them in jail. If God murders your neighbor's wife and children, you just praise more? :cray-cray: :penguin-no: :pull-hair: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

Why is there always a McDonalds available? No Jack in a Box, Denny's, KFC etc. It must be the mystical free wifi that draws their car in just close enough prior to it breaking down.

No, no, it's just god's way of allowing XGG&DD to communicate to the world that they need a motorcoach (or just a working vehicle in general) because god loves them and helped them save Atlanta from a tsunami and if more people know of their woes thru FB (thanks to free WiFi) then more people will donate. And if more people donate, then XGG&DD will be able to save Mobile, Alabama from a snow avalanche by driving around wasting fuel.

I have a coworker who plans a yearly trip cross-country by only stopping at a specific chain's gasoline stations, so maybe XGG&DD do the same and plan their daily trips around McD's. Why not Starbucks, though? Don't they have free WiFi? I don't much care for smelling like coffee the rest of the day, but it beats smelling like three-day old fry oil.

Miracle Motorcoach Time™! :auto-camptrailer: Get your wallets out and give till it hurts, people!

If they return DeDe's son, I might consider donating them some bucks for doing the right thing.

Archived