IGNORED

XGay Greg and DeDe - The Magic Continues - Part 6

happy atheist

OK, I am listening to Xgay and DeDe explain that the only true marriage is one man, one woman and children. Which, given that they are both divorced, have no custody with the minor child and no contact with the adult children from their true marriages, it seems pretty effing unbelieveable that this is the stance they would take.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait. She had one big wish from God and she wished for a .... tambourine? While sitting in a cow field?

Did I read that right?

Jesus! At least ask for a pizza and a bottle of beer. How utterly useless.

Erma, that would be epic!

I laughed so hard about the tambourine in the field that my sides are hurting. Always like to start the day off with a good laugh if possible :wink-kitty:

Count me in as another concerned person in regards to DeDe's little boy. Where did we get that they have to return him in 10 days? Do we know if this is the legal arrangement and if the cops can be called if he is not returned to family? I hope he is safe this next week & goes home without any problems.

I laughed so hard about the tambourine in the field that my sides are hurting. Always like to start the day off with a good laugh if possible :wink-kitty:

I have so many questions. Does it glow? Is it white and shiny? I need to see it. Does it look old, like from 2000 or more years ago? Does it say "MADE IN CHINA" on it and did it cost $5 at a music store like my daughter's?

I picture it getting ripped out of some heathen musician's hand by an unseen force during a concert and floating down to her.

When God gives you a tambourine is there an expectation that goes along with it? What did she do? Did she prance around the cow field playing it and praising God?

This is some amazing shit.

ETA: I think I found her fb, I hope it's OK to post. It's for her "ministry" https://www.facebook.com/pages/Debora-B ... 8412181191 She, too, changes lives and leads ppl to Jesus via her car. In her case it's a license plate, she hasn't made the full commitment to a huge sign like StillGay's yet.

I think it's just the think for me to dust off Erma and bring her out of retirement! :dance:

Oooh, kettle corn and diet vanilla coke for everyone, coming right up :popcorn2:

OK, I am listening to Xgay and DeDe explain that the only true marriage is one man, one woman and children. Which, given that they are both divorced, have no custody with the minor child and no contact with the adult children from their true marriages, it seems pretty effing unbelieveable that this is the stance they would take.

Yeah, they ignore quite a bit from their own sad histories. It's rather pathetic but not surprising given the crazy is strong with both of them.

How many more days til the kid is due back to the custodial parent?

Dear XGay and Dede,

Bless your hearts! You two obviously did not have the providence to be raised in a home where the phrase "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" was used. Tears are running down my face right now at the injustice that was done to the both of you in this matter! I was blessed to have a mother and father who taught me not to behave in a smug and condescending manner, when a mere glance at the facts in evidence would prove that I was filed to the brim with a stinky brown substance commonly found on cattle ranches.

I will pray that God will right the enormous wrong that was done to the both of you!

Much love,

Cartmann 99

PS: In case you two chuckleheads missed it, that was sarcasm. :nenner:

How many more days til the kid is due back to the custodial parent?

I hope it's soon with Greg writing they had less than $100, bald tires, and a child to feed. I hope Dede's son is being fed and cared for. I don't know the age of this child but he has to be wondering wtf is up with his mom and step-dad...

So I think yesterday's radio show was totally worth listening too...well, ok really just the last 30 minutes was of real interest. The xgaymobile is broke down in their host/pastor's driveway. Apparently, Xgay and Dede came up to the pastor's house late at night to ask for a place to stay...I wonder if they didn't have Dede's son with them if they would have been turned away? :think: Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised if the pastor just loves having the xgaymobile broke down and no real timeline as to when the two idiots and the poor kid will be out of his house.

Greg also babbles on about needing the motorcoach STAT and getting donations for it...he's really selling hard now. But he's got quite the specifications for the motorcoach...it has to be 45' long and must have Greg and Dede's photos on the side. Greggy-poo just can't be happy with a run of the mill Winnebago y'all!

Also Greg speaks of going up to NYC and Boston. He's not super clear if he intends to take the kid with him or not on this adventure...but if I were the kid's dad, I would be really really wary. Not to mention the kid's dad should also be worried that his kid may not be getting properly fed, either by having to skip meals or eating shitty fast food the entire time.

Finally, Greg also warns you not to listen to all that is being said about them on the internet, and obey God and give Overcomers Ministry ca$h!

Mind you, all this was said with that stupid "Chains Falling" song playing in the background.

Oh, I forgot to mention, apparently when Greg and Dede came to minister at the church last weekend, they mentioned some people got up and left LOLOL :lol: . Apparently they've burned some bridges the last time they were "ministering" at that church. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So I think yesterday's radio show was totally worth listening too...well, ok really just the last 30 minutes was of real interest. The xgaymobile is broke down in their host/pastor's driveway. Apparently, Xgay and Dede came up to the pastor's house late at night to ask for a place to stay...I wonder if they didn't have Dede's son with them if they would have been turned away? :think: Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised if the pastor just loves having the xgaymobile broke down and no real timeline as to when the two idiots and the poor kid will be out of his house.

Greg also babbles on about needing the motorcoach STAT and getting donations for it...he's really selling hard now. But he's got quite the specifications for the motorcoach...it has to be 45' long and must have Greg and Dede's photos on the side. Greggy-poo just can't be happy with a run of the mill Winnebago y'all!

Also Greg speaks of going up to NYC and Boston. He's not super clear if he intends to take the kid with him or not on this adventure...but if I were the kid's dad, I would be really really wary. Not to mention the kid's dad should also be worried that his kid may not be getting properly fed, either by having to skip meals or eating shitty fast food the entire time.

Finally, Greg also warns you not to listen to all that is being said about them on the internet, and obey God and give Overcomers Ministry ca$h!

Mind you, all this was said with that stupid "Chains Falling" song playing in the background.

Oh, I forgot to mention, apparently when Greg and Dede came to minister at the church last weekend, they mentioned some people got up and left LOLOL :lol: . Apparently they've burned some bridges the last time they were "ministering" at that church. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I have to go and see if I can hear the last 30 mins of the show...gee thanks :lol:

ETA: I think I found her fb, I hope it's OK to post. It's for her "ministry" https://www.facebook.com/pages/Debora-B ... 8412181191 She, too, changes lives and leads ppl to Jesus via her car. In her case it's a license plate, she hasn't made the full commitment to a huge sign like StillGay's yet.

She hasn't even made enough of a commitment to let her hair grow out so she doesn't look like kd lang's twin sister. (For the record I think kd lang is beautiful and I like Deb's profile picture, I just think she still looks rather butch)

Blessed by the opportunities God is opening for me to share more openly about my faith to coworkers! This is a new area of growth for me and I sense an urgency in my spirit to reach as many as possible before I move to a new position in a new office this fall. Please pray for God to open the door for me to share my testimony and the amazing love of Jesus Christ with my boss who is in a 21-year long committed relationship with her wife.

I can't wait to see how that goes over. Why would she knowingly take a job that has her working for a not-ex lesbian?

Let me guess, the motor coach must also be made out of gopher wood?

I find the breaking down of the XGG mobile in the pastor's driveway awfully convenient. Just really, really convenient.

I would find this saga totally hilarious if it weren't for that poor kid.

Where can I listen to stillgay and dede's latest broadcast? I wonder what they would do if someone offered to give them a popup camper? Or even a really run down motor coach without their pictures?

Thank you. Do they think their listeners are especially dumb? They had to explain what a pestilence is and Russian roulette because they think people wouldn't know?

Do they think their listeners are dumb? Well, they expect people to buy a 16 month pregnancy, Greg's homosexuality evaporating, and that they need/deserve a motorcoach. Yep, they think everyone is a sucker.

I think StillGayGreg should follow StillLesbianDeb's lead and sit in a cow pasture and wait for a motorcoach to land on him.

He is really insistent about his followers not listening to people or reading the internet about them. (Also, if you wish to donate, apparently God prefers paypal :roll: )

Sadly, they are planning to have Dede's son on the show on Wed.

I think he needs to contact Bret Michaels. Bret's got that Rock My RV show, so maybe he can help hook Greggy up, and then Bret's team can paint Greg & DeDe's photos on the RV and totally bling out the inside for them!

:drumroll: :character-beavisbutthead:

Archived