IGNORED

XGay Greg and DeDe - The Magic Continues - Part 6

happy atheist

Yes.

:lol: It is just that most people who will buy into religious exgay and miracle pregnancies will know enough Bible stories to know what a pestilence is.

At this point, do they have any followers who aren't following to gawk at the crazy?

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I think yesterday's radio show was totally worth listening too...well, ok really just the last 30 minutes was of real interest. The xgaymobile is broke down in their host/pastor's driveway. Apparently, Xgay and Dede came up to the pastor's house late at night to ask for a place to stay...I wonder if they didn't have Dede's son with them if they would have been turned away? :think: Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised if the pastor just loves having the xgaymobile broke down and no real timeline as to when the two idiots and the poor kid will be out of his house.

Greg also babbles on about needing the motorcoach STAT and getting donations for it...he's really selling hard now. But he's got quite the specifications for the motorcoach...it has to be 45' long and must have Greg and Dede's photos on the side. Greggy-poo just can't be happy with a run of the mill Winnebago y'all!

Also Greg speaks of going up to NYC and Boston. He's not super clear if he intends to take the kid with him or not on this adventure...but if I were the kid's dad, I would be really really wary. Not to mention the kid's dad should also be worried that his kid may not be getting properly fed, either by having to skip meals or eating shitty fast food the entire time.

Finally, Greg also warns you not to listen to all that is being said about them on the internet, and obey God and give Overcomers Ministry ca$h!

Mind you, all this was said with that stupid "Chains Falling" song playing in the background.

Oh, I forgot to mention, apparently when Greg and Dede came to minister at the church last weekend, they mentioned some people got up and left LOLOL :lol: . Apparently they've burned some bridges the last time they were "ministering" at that church. :lol: :lol: :lol:

45 feet long? They aren't tasked with saving two of each creature from flood; what's the point in a vehicle of that size? I hope they're not planning on trying to camp in it, because there are lots of places where such a rig would be out of the question. Not to mention the joy it would be to drive it up winding mountain roads.

Nevermind Greg and Dede's normal stuff, I'm appalled that Deb wants people to pray to break up her new boss and wife's 21 year COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP! WTF? This relationship that SHE even says is committed. Together. For TWENTY-ONE fucking YEARS!. Yet again, someone who has their own brand of logic that I can't understand.

He is really insistent about his followers not listening to people or reading the internet about them. (Also, if you wish to donate, apparently God prefers paypal :roll: )

Sadly, they are planning to have Dede's son on the show on Wed.

I find this disturbing on a couple of levels.

He is really insistent about his followers not listening to people or reading the internet about them. (Also, if you wish to donate, apparently God prefers paypal :roll: )

Honest question, could having the boy appear on the radio show in an attempt to drum up donations further violate the custody agreement? Could Dede's ex use this so that Dede can only have supervised visits with her son?

I really hate that these two have involved Dede's son in the grifting. :angry-cussingblack:

Honest question, could having the boy appear on the radio show in an attempt to drum up donations further violate the custody agreement? Could Dede's ex use this so that Dede can only have supervised visits with her son?

I really hate that these two have involved Dede's son in the grifting. :angry-cussingblack:

Same here. If they actually go and do this then I have to say I hope it is a violation of the custody agreement simply so that that DD's ex can go back to court get that agreement revised. It's quite possible that her parents and ex are watching very closely.

I find this disturbing on a couple of levels.

I am not usually a fan of contacting these people IRL, but can whoever had that address for DeDe's dad let him know about this? That child should be left out of this.

I am not usually a fan of contacting these people IRL, but can whoever had that address for DeDe's dad let him know about this? That child should be left out of this.

Dede's dad has been contacted, and knows what is going on. I know no details beyond that. But yes, he (and presumably Dede's ex) know.

Dede's dad has been contacted, and knows what is going on. I know no details beyond that. But yes, he (and presumably Dede's ex) know.

To clarify, they are aware that the child will be featured on Greg and Dede's radio program?

I've heard of people writing to the guests that Greg and Dede have on their show. Writing to them to tell them the whole story, and directing them to certain sites that have documented proof of these two and their crazy lies. Does anyone have an example of this? Or links to good sites?

Reason: I'd like to make my own little letter to email to the various guests. I think others may like this information also.

Any CPA or tax experts on here? At what point do people like this stop qualifying for church/religious tax exemptions and have to pay taxes like everyone else?

Any CPA or tax experts on here? At what point do people like this stop qualifying for church/religious tax exemptions and have to pay taxes like everyone else?

I seem to remember Greg saying that they are not tax exempt. They don't qualify.

So, they do owe taxes on whatever donations they earn. But, with Greg's history, I doubt they pay any taxes at all.

I seem to remember Greg saying that they are not tax exempt. They don't qualify.

So, they do owe taxes on whatever donations they earn. But, with Greg's history, I doubt they pay any taxes at all.

I was just wondering since they are seeking donations. I bet the people making the donations expect them to count as tax deductions.

I actual do that with my son! But I use the word- and words like "idiot" and "fuck" in thoughtless moments so way to go Mom. My reason for limiting stupid with my kid is that I just don't think kids should put each other down that way and making it a no no at least gives them pause.

I do think sometimes these cause groups take things a little far and dilute their core mission. It's the R-word they seek to eliminate so change THAT paradigm instead of diluting the core with things that just make people roll their eyes. But their overall point is still valid.

The word stupid does not marginalize an entire group of people because of an unchangeable characteristic. It may not be a "nice" word, but it is not used to put down people because of a disability.

The whole reason he doesn't want to get a job probably has to do with him having tax liens and he probably doesn't want to pay the IRS back. He would rather beg for money under the guise of a church even though he can't have a church exempt status, than get a real job. The scumbag.

The whole reason he doesn't want to get a job probably has to do with him having tax liens and he probably doesn't want to pay the IRS back. He would rather beg for money under the guise of a church even though he can't have a church exempt status, than get a real job. The scumbag.

Not only that, there is probably a few court ordered child support orders out there and those don't go away because the kids are grown.

Not only that, there is probably a few court ordered child support orders out there and those don't go away because the kids are grown.

This is true. Child support NEVER goes away... EVER. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he owes a bucketload from way back when he left his wife and family.

This is true. Child support NEVER goes away... EVER. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he owes a bucketload from way back when he left his wife and family.

We know that when Greg turned gay on his wife, they were living in Cleveland, TN. She then moved back to Tuscawaras County, OH. Not sure if there would be any records dating from the mid-90's online, but if anyone is a good sleuth those would be good places to start!

My bio father left when I was 5, when I was 21 I found him, he had changed his name and moved to Florida. I turned the info over to my Mother, who raised us three children she had with him in a legal marriage by her self, she sued him and he had to pay all the child support, alimony and interest.

My bio father left when I was 5, when I was 21 I found him, he had changed his name and moved to Florida. I turned the info over to my Mother, who raised us three children she had with him in a legal marriage by her self, she sued him and he had to pay all the child support, alimony and interest.

Lol, they even take child support payments out of social security retirement.

We know that when Greg turned gay on his wife, they were living in Cleveland, TN. She then moved back to Tuscawaras County, OH. Not sure if there would be any records dating from the mid-90's online, but if anyone is a good sleuth those would be good places to start!

Depending on the state, there can be. I have found some 27yrs old from domestics (family court) on there. I think it is bullshit, the amount of info that is there, especially from so long ago, and all but I can't do anything about it. :angry-banghead:

So......there quite possibly could be info about them online!

Lol, they even take child support payments out of social security retirement.

This pleases me. Occasionally I get angry when I hear about elderly people not being visited or very well cared-for by their children, but then, of course, I don't know how they raised the kids, and maybe it's precisely what some of them deserve.

:pink-shock: I really hope that boy's dad knows about this, and tunes in and records the show. More stuff to take to court to try to get that custody agreement changed.

You know what makes me sick??? She never gets to see this child and she has utterly wasted the time she has with him, chasing around after Greg's lazy ass and doing this stupid radio show.

She talks (on the show) about how the little boy asked her to sit in the backseat with him and she agreed to for "part of the way". Are you kidding me? Look, if you never see your kid and the only thing they ask of you on a blazing hot road trip in an air conditionerless car is to sit with them, then the freaking least you can do is say yes-for the whole trip. I mean they talk about spending hours in McDonald's that first night and how hungry the little guy was. I get the distinct impression that they just showed up on a fb friends doorstep...probably told her that God sent them. Now they are there for the endurance and have a broken down car in her driveway on top of it all. They had $20 when they arrived, so I assume this woman is now supporting them. According to Dede, they spent from 10-2 at church last Sunday. Nice quality time, that.

Most moms? They would cook him his favorite meals, play at the park, play games, and generally mourn the fact that they have thrown away their chance at mothering to follow a complete loser like Greg. But not Dede. She drags him out of state, spends hours at "church" and evenings doing a radio "ministry". And if that's not bad enough they plan to put him on the radio for all the world to hear. You know what? Be a mom. Watch a movie with him, read him a bedtime story. Don't leave him to complete strangers while you pretend the world gives a damn what you have to say.

You know what makes me sick??? She never gets to see this child and she has utterly wasted the time she has with him, chasing around after Greg's lazy ass and doing this stupid radio show.

She talks (on the show) about how the little boy asked her to sit in the backseat with him and she agreed to for "part of the way". Are you kidding me? Look, if you never see your kid and the only thing they ask of you on a blazing hot road trip in an air conditionerless car is to sit with them, then the freaking least you can do is say yes-for the whole trip. I mean they talk about spending hours in McDonald's that first night and how hungry the little guy was. I get the distinct impression that they just showed up on a fb friends doorstep...probably told her that God sent them. Now they are there for the endurance and have a broken down car in her driveway on top of it all. They had $20 when they arrived, so I assume this woman is now supporting them. According to Dede, they spent from 10-2 at church last Sunday. Nice quality time, that.

Most moms? They would cook him his favorite meals, play at the park, play games, and generally mourn the fact that they have thrown away their chance at mothering to follow a complete loser like Greg. But not Dede. She drags him out of state, spends hours at "church" and evenings doing a radio "ministry". And if that's not bad enough they plan to put him on the radio for all the world to hear. You know what? Be a mom. Watch a movie with him, read him a bedtime story. Don't leave him to complete strangers while you pretend the world gives a damn what you have to say.

QFT! And the sad thing is, once upon a time she did appear to be a mom with him. I forget where they were posted (not Facebook), but there were publicly accessible photos of her and her boy picking apples and doing other toddler/mommy things.

Archived