IGNORED

Raquel's latest

merrily

I had to crack up at her answer to the Ivy League question. But I'm not surprised she doesn't know about Ive League schools. She has slammed higher education on her blog IIRC.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds to me more like she turned the whole thing over to a friend, or it was never her idea in the first place and it's another thing she quit.

I think she thought it would be her ticket to getting lots of attention from Christian bands and speakers and when that didn't happen she quit. She spoke before about how she tried to form concerts to raise money for her charity, but she never could get any Christian band to volunteer their time. This charity was more about bringing attention to herself and less about bringing attention to slavery.

In all seriousness is it a burden to be that angelic and majestic as yourself

God has kept me very humbled amidst all the compliments I receive. I am happy with the way He made me, but that doesn't mean I think I'm everything gorgeous and jaw-dropping that people say I am. I don't think I'm angelic or majestic. But I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And really, the only way I can smile or look joyful is because of what Jesus has done for me, so ultimately, all the praise and glory goes directly to Him!:)

:roll: Someone thinks highly of herself.

Humbled, my ass. Raquel is a vain, egotistical little narcissist, who thinks she is the greatest person in the universe.

People who are really humble don't go around saying that they are humble.

What bothers me about Raquel is that it feels like there will never be any justice as a result of her stupidity. She'll never be in a position where she could get in serious trouble for plagiarizing (unless, of course, her "books" are copied, and someone cares to notice). She gets all of these compliments and gets to post them while she probably doesn't even post half of what her "haters" say, now matter how right they are. No one in the real world gets to laugh in her face when she says she doesn't know what an Ivy League is. She doesn't get rejected by men who find her puppylike attitude annoying, because twitter rejection doesn't fucking count in the real world.

No one gets to slap her for being an awful person, metaphorically or literally, and have her really FEEL it and KNOW that she deserves it.

And, I'm sorry, but I don't think she's pretty. But maybe it's because I am so blinded by her ugly attitude.

She doesn't know who has a heart that is two sizes to small? She is hardly sheltered when it comes to movies and television. How can she not know that?

I hope all the mentions of Free Jinger will send some of her fans here. If you are a follower of Raquel and reading this, please, please post.

:laughing-rolling:

She not only thought it was a real compliment, she acknowledged it is hard to be humble when you are as great as God made her, isn't he an awesome god for doing such a great, cool, fantastic job! "Praise God for humble little me!!!" :dance:

She doesn't know who has a heart that is two sizes to small? She is hardly sheltered when it comes to movies and television. How can she not know that?

I hope all the mentions of Free Jinger will send some of her fans here. If you are a follower of Raquel and reading this, please, please post.

I think she has some restrictions on movies and television. I don't think she has ever reviewed anything that is Rated R and I can't see her parents letting several current TV shows.

we really need a fundie friday.. or an insider friday

What are those? I've looked around here to try and find out and I haven't been able to!

Oh Lord its hard to be humble.

When your perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror. I get better looking each day!

What are those? I've looked around here to try and find out and I haven't been able to!

It is when a fundie shows up on a Friday. But there is no way in hell Raquel will ever come here, so a former friend showing up, or even just a leg humper would work for me. But I think most of her adoring fans are under the age of 18, so that probably isn't going to happen.

From her twitter:

Once I get attached to you, you're all I think about. You're all I want to talk to. I constantly check my phone just hoping I got a text from you. You're the first person I want to talk to when I wake up in the morning and you're the last person I want to end every night talking to.

This is not healthy. Making your life revolve around another person never ends up well for either party.

It is when a fundie shows up on a Friday. But there is no way in hell Raquel will ever come here, so a former friend showing up, or even just a leg humper would work for me. But I think most of her adoring fans are under the age of 18, so that probably isn't going to happen.

From her twitter:

Once I get attached to you, you're all I think about. You're all I want to talk to. I constantly check my phone just hoping I got a text from you. You're the first person I want to talk to when I wake up in the morning and you're the last person I want to end every night talking to.

This is not healthy. Making your life revolve around another person never ends up well for either party.

Is it like a planned thing? Like each Friday, fundies are invited to come participate in threads?

A few minutes ago I sent her something on her AMA saying something like "Miss Raquel, I have a 20-y-o daughter who reads your Twitter, ask.fm, and blog. I am no longer allowing her to read them, since I am disturbed that you make an idol of men and marriage. I hope your parents know about this."

And she just posted on her twitter:

"Hey everybody, I was just told that I make an 'idol of men and marriage'. Anybody want to echo that? If I do, please tell me."

Is it like a planned thing? Like each Friday, fundies are invited to come participate in threads?

No, it is just a thing that many people hopes happen.

I had to crack up at her answer to the Ivy League question. But I'm not surprised she doesn't know about Ive League schools. She has slammed higher education on her blog IIRC.

Where is this? I've read through too many blog entries and tweets and can't find it, but my head is spinning from all the

Raquelness.

Where is this? I've read through too many blog entries and tweets and can't find it, but my head is spinning from all the

Raquelness.

The question about Ivy League schools is on her ask.fm page.

ask.fm/Itsjustraquel

Would you go to an Ivy league College/Uni?

I have no idea what/where that is

Another person posted on that to tell Raquel what Ivy League schools are.

I'm not the person who asked the Ivy League school question, but just in case you're curious, the Ivy League consists of 8 of the most prestigious private universities in the US (Harvard, Brown, etc.) They're on the East Coast so I can see how a West Coast girl might not be familiar with them :)

Oh okay! Thank you

I had to laugh at the person who posted that. Many people outside of the East Coast know about Ivy League schools.

I had to laugh at the person who posted that. Many people outside of the East Coast know about Ivy League schools.

True, but only people who care about education.

After reading about ten days' worth of Q & A, my head is really spinning. Who knew, at age eighteen, she loves rum but can't remember her SAT score?

I didn't go through all her AMAs.... where does she say she drinks rum? Didn't she tell someone on there that people under 21 shouldn't drink?

Yeah but I can't even take a sip of beer infront of my grandparent without them saying that its wrong and I'm 17

Well if you live in the States, I think you need to be respectful of the laws and not actually 'have a drink' if you're under 21.

11 days ago

------------------------------------

I saw you said that you've drank alcohol before. Was it like trying a sip while your parents were cooking with it and had their permission (how I've tried it haha) or like full on drinking? Because that is underage and illegal... Just sayin'

I've never drank illegally.

20 days ago

--------------------------------

have you ever drank alcohol?

Some wine yeah. And rum (love). And whiskey (hate).

21 days ago

~~~~ All those beautiful thoughts, twirling around in her busy little brain. ~~~~

How is drinking under 21 NOT illegal? Sure, parents can give their underage children whatever they want in their home. It doesn't make it LEGAL.

From her twitter:

Didn't she post here before? Or do I have her confused with another 18ish year old know it all SAHD with a blog

Archived