IGNORED

Raquel's latest

merrily

It looks like Raquel got a job with some photography company and will be going into public schools to assist in taking the yearly pictures. Let's see how long she lasts at this job. I wonder if the company knows they hired a woman who openly says she wants to be a Confederate?

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She will get bored of it in a few weeks. Thats if she isnt stressed out by having to deal with small children and quits, taking photos of small children is like herding cats. Theres always one who isnt looking at the camera, or is crying, or pulling a funny face...Not a good job for a spoiled brat who gets everything she wants.

How many jobs has she had now, and how long does she last?

She was working at a café but I think she only lasted like a week there.

Dealing with herds whining children is not going to suit Raquel at all.

She has started to pray for God to help her make it and she hasn't even started the job yet. She has to get up at 5:30 after being able to sleep till whenever and spend the day in her pajamas pretty much her whole life.

Super early wake up time along with herds of children, I give her less than six months before "God" calls her to no longer work there.

This is going to be hilarious. She is not going to cope at all.

I give her two days.

I wonder if her parents realise that theyre probably going to be stuck with her living with them and sponging off them for the rest of their lives.

How is Miss Raquel going to cope being behind the camera instead of in front? I just don't see it working.

From getting a job, to becoming more involved with Young Living essential oils, to working a whole lot in my ministry (it’ll be the 2 year anniversary next week!), to getting deeply hurt by someone who I thought was one of my best friends, to discovering a new devotional that was just what I needed, to learning more and more and more about the God I serve and the Jesus who loves me so, so much. I am truly blessed. And truly thankful.

Should anyone tell her that Young Living essential oils is a scam? :roll:

I’ve gone back and deleted tons and tons of posts that I felt weren’t right for what my goal is with this website. I want to focus more on encouraging peers (guys and girls alike) and sharing lessons that the LORD has been teaching me. Not photography, not music, not movies, not day to day events.

I wonder how long this lasts, considering she started this post with a "the Ring"-esque picture of herself.

I just read up about the Young Living guy and he seems a whole bunch on the crazy side. He drowned his newborn son, has been arrested multiple times, and assaulted his ex-wife with an ax.

http://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/young.html

http://www.scumtasticly.com/reviews/you ... tial-oils/

And there is no way in the world that Raquel is going to stop posting pictures of herself. In her world, encouraging others in the Lord can happen just by looking at pictures of her.

You know, I think that whatever young man ends up dating/courting Raquel, is going to end up very disappointed very quickly. She's so shallow that I've seen deeper puddles after a rain shower. Plus I get the impression that she'd be extremely needy too. Not a good combination really.

I had a good friend who sort of reminds me of Raquel. A mutual acquaintance once said the best thing that could ever happen to her would be to have battery acid thrown in her face. Basically so she would have to be beautiful on the inside, since the exterior wouldn't be helpful to her anymore. I feel like Raquel is the same way.

I think that this job is going to do her some good if she sticks with it and even if she doesn't. She is going to be forced to work with people who don't adore her or think her every action is cute. No one is going to be amused with her snapping pictures of herself, playing with her hair, or talking about all the notebooks she has filled with letters she expects her future husband to spend their wedding night reading.

Went back to her ask page to see what new stupid shit she's posted. She's a train wreck waiting to happen. As sad and awful as it sounds, I'm anticipating her ending up with a very miserable, fucked life.

What is one thing you are sure of?

I am loved with an everlasting love.

That's all she can think of that she's not sure about in the world? Pathetic and spoiled indeed.

What would you do if the man you marry said ten years later that he did not believe in God? What if one of your children became an atheist?

I don't know... I've never thought of that.

Sheltered is putting that mildly.

Are you pregnant?

Am I married?

:twisted: Okay, confess. Who asked her that? Also, who bets she'll end up pregnant with an 7-8lb "preemie" one day?

Hey, I just wanted to say that you're definitely the definition of a true Christian woman.

:ew: Puhleease, she's a spoiled brat and a sheltered asshole to boot.

What do you think of "A Tango makes Three"?

...are you referring to the phrase? Or is there a book or movie named that? Sorry, I don't understand.

Confess...who sent that question? Surely they know her answer would be that the book is evil and Satanic.

i need help i begin to loos my faith in God and sometimes wonder if its not just an storry made up by some writters long ago

'For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.'

- Romans 1:20

That's her answer? Really?

Wish I knew who sent that so I could them that it was just a story and it's okay to not believe. Study religious works for themselves and learn and grow and then decide where they stand...and it's okay to never really know, but live their life enjoying it while they can and helping others where they can to get to have a similar life chance.

I love her coy "I never heard of that" answers. You know damn well straight she Googled to look the topics up.

Are you pregnant? Am I married?

Okay, confess. Who asked her that? Also, who bets she'll end up pregnant with an 7-8lb "preemie" one day?

That was me.

I also asked her what if her brother was gay... didn't answer that one I see.

Are you pregnant? Am I married?

Okay, confess. Who asked her that? Also, who bets she'll end up pregnant with an 7-8lb "preemie" one day?

That was me.

I also asked her what if her brother was gay... didn't answer that one I see.

:twisted: :lol:

Went back to her ask page to see what new stupid shit she's posted. She's a train wreck waiting to happen. As sad and awful as it sounds, I'm anticipating her ending up with a very miserable, fucked life.

That's all she can think of that she's not sure about in the world? Pathetic and spoiled indeed.

Sheltered is putting that mildly.

:twisted: Okay, confess. Who asked her that? Also, who bets she'll end up pregnant with an 7-8lb "preemie" one day?

:ew: Puhleease, she's a spoiled brat and a sheltered asshole to boot.

Confess...who sent that question? Surely they know her answer would be that the book is evil and Satanic.

That's her answer? Really?

Wish I knew who sent that so I could them that it was just a story and it's okay to not believe. Study religious works for themselves and learn and grow and then decide where they stand...and it's okay to never really know, but live their life enjoying it while they can and helping others where they can to get to have a similar life chance.

I confess! I sent that question, along with the 'do you know who Matthew Shepherd" was question. I swear she can't google. :cray-cray:

Oh, I think she googles, she just wants to pretend to be ignorant of the subject(like Matthew Shepherd) so she doesn't have to deal with making a real reply.

My oldest daughter always has stories from school picture day. In kindergarten one of the kids tried to bite the photography assistant. And in second grade one of the kids threw up on the photographer. I cannot see Raquel handling that sort of thing well at all. I really can't wait for all the tweets complaining about her job that are bound to come. She will also most likely rant against the evil public schools and heathen children. I can also see her grabbing a cute kid, snapping a picture of herself with the child and posting it on her public twitter without thinking that that is a very bad idea.

It must be nice to be able to flit from job to job, just for fun, quitting when it's too hard or you are bored. Not even snarking, it would do her a world of good to spend even a year doing a boring job she doesn't like, with abusive customers and a no-bullshit boss and coworkers who were not raised so sheltered. Her parents are really screwing het over by supporting her in her adulthood.

I had a good friend who sort of reminds me of Raquel. A mutual acquaintance once said the best thing that could ever happen to her would be to have battery acid thrown in her face. Basically so she would have to be beautiful on the inside, since the exterior wouldn't be helpful to her anymore. I feel like Raquel is the same way.

Did anyone else read the Malory Towers books? She is so much like Gwendoline... and at the end of the last book, Gwen's father becomes an invalid and she has to go home to care for him, realising that after 6 years at school she has no friends and no one will miss her, and that if she'd only done some work she might be able to do something with her life more than a crappy low-wage job supporting her mother for the next god knows how many years.

Hey! You are SUCH a blessing! Rachel Q. Dart

Oh praise the LORD!! Thank you for telling me

Is she really so self-absorbed that she doesn't get that this person is mocking her?

Nothing about her job! I wonder how the first day went....

Who did this:

Go read LousiAnnaGent's ask.fm. That question was about you and your fangirling and adoration over questionable guys on twitter.

I don't get it...

If you go to his, someone asks if it godly for Christian women to fangirl over guys who make sexual tweets and he says no. They had to be talking about the guy I mentioned earlier where she got all excited that he finally followed her and said that it made her night.

Nothing about her job! I wonder how the first day went....

Who did this:

Go read LousiAnnaGent's ask.fm. That question was about you and your fangirling and adoration over questionable guys on twitter.

I don't get it...

If you go to his, someone asks if it godly for Christian women to fangirl over guys who make sexual tweets and he says no. They had to be talking about the guy I mentioned earlier where she got all excited that he finally followed her and said that it made her night.

I can't find that name on ask. Is it spelled correct?

Archived