IGNORED

Raquel's latest

merrily

Today Raquel is telling what a Real Woman is. If you go by this list, she isn't one. :lol:

A real woman is confident, yet humble.

Does humble come to anyone's mind when thinking of Raquel?

A real woman is honest.

Plagiarizing isn't honest.

A real woman will not tempt a man

Taking a picture of your clothed crotch and posting it on instagram sounds like it might be falling into the "tempting a man" category, Raquel.

A real woman will save herself only for her husband

Raquel is a biblical literalists and according to the Bible just thinking lustful thoughts is as bad as doing the deed, so since she sexted three guys, according to her literal interpretation of the Bible she hasn't saved herself.

A real woman will respect men.

I'm pretty sure making it one of your life goals to be in a situation where you can slap a guy in the face isn't showing respect for men.

A real woman is selfless

Raquel started calls herself an abolitionist who fights against modern slavery yet won't give up her favorite slave created chocolate and coffee. Not exactly selfless there.

A real woman is modest - not only in her clothing, but in her manner

Modest, also not a word I think of when I think of Raquel.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today is Miss Raquel's 19th birthday. She is tweeting pretty much every famous or semi-famous person she loves trying to get them to give a shout out to her.

...why am I not surprised she was born on April Fools Day?

It is rather fitting. :lol: The sad thing is, she is 19 and she hasn't matured any since she was a young teen.

Today is Miss Raquel's 19th birthday. She is tweeting pretty much every famous or semi-famous person she loves trying to get them to give a shout out to her.

Does she have another twitter account besides her Gods Daughter one?

Does she have another twitter account besides her Gods Daughter one?

itsjustraquel is the one she is using to tweet stars. She is tweeting everyone from Jennifer Lopez to Christian singers. The girl is desperate for attention.

OMG. Is that for real, or did her account get hacked?!?!?!

Probably for real.

Did her band ever post any music on youtube or anywhere?

or are they still just a band in name only?

OMG. Is that for real, or did her account get hacked?!?!?!

It is really her. She has done this before except last time she said she was doing it for her young brother. :roll:

So I don't know a lot about Raquel. I don't really follow her, except when I see something interesting here, then I'll check out her blog.

I wonder what her family life has been like growing up. The way she acts makes me think her relationship with her parents must have been less than ideal. Has this been discussed, or has she shared much about her parents? (I've never noticed her mentioning her mom or dad.) Usually when you see attention-starved young adults, there's something odd about their upbringing.

So I don't know a lot about Raquel. I don't really follow her, except when I see something interesting here, then I'll check out her blog.

I wonder what her family life has been like growing up. The way she acts makes me think her relationship with her parents must have been less than ideal. Has this been discussed, or has she shared much about her parents? (I've never noticed her mentioning her mom or dad.) Usually when you see attention-starved young adults, there's something odd about their upbringing.

I always got the impression that Raquel was completely spoiled by her parents, which is why she is such a spoiled, entitled whiny brat now. Maybe they were the kind of parent who spoiled their kid by letting them do what they want and buying them stuff, but generally ignoring them when it comes to actual loving gestures.

She's had a few smarmy "My mom is the greatest mom on Earth" and vice versa posts over the years. I hate that sort of artificial Hallmark "Here's a picture of us hugging in matching tees with cutesy platitudes about being a daughter" shit, so I can't bring myself to look the specific posts u.

Archived