IGNORED

Raquel's latest

merrily

She didn't post my question. I asked her why she has Jefferson Davis as one of her favorite presidents (since he's not a US president and all her other choices were US presidents). I want to know why a Confederate president, and a rather poor president at that, would be one of her favorite presidents and would be on a list with people like George Washington, who was a good US president. Also, why is a supporter of slavery on her list of favorite presidents? Davis never had any issue with slavery and saw it as economically a good thing. So, why is she calling herself an abolitionist when she supports a slavery advocate?

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How is drinking under 21 NOT illegal? Sure, parents can give their underage children whatever they want in their home. It doesn't make it LEGAL.

Actually, in the state where I grew up, parents can legally buy and serve alcohol for their children as long as the parent accompanies them. However, I am pretty sure Raquel does not live in Wisconsin.

She didn't post my question. I asked her why she has Jefferson Davis as one of her favorite presidents (since he's not a US president and all her other choices were US presidents). I want to know why a Confederate president, and a rather poor president at that, would be one of her favorite presidents and would be on a list with people like George Washington, who was a good US president. Also, why is a supporter of slavery on her list of favorite presidents? Davis never had any issue with slavery and saw it as economically a good thing. So, why is she calling herself an abolitionist when she supports a slavery advocate?

A person who said that their ancestors were slaves asked her about her support of the Confederacy and she turned into a massive bitch and said that the person just needed to study history more because the Confederacy wasn't about slavery. And then said if they kept giving her quotes showing the Confederacy was racists and supported slavery she would block them. This happened like a month ago, so you would have to scroll through the questions to find it.

She is not going to answer your question. :lol:

Could you kill someone?

If I had to

(this is from one month ago)

Could you kill a person and have no remorse?

If I had to kill them for a good reason, then yes

(also from a month ago)

:cray-cray:

Isn't "I will try to talk/run away/call police/express remorse from the person a better answer?"

The Civil War does become part of your blog when you state you are an abolitionist who supports a Confederacy built on slavery. I am baffled by the idea that you think so little of African slaves that you would support a constitution that says the government should not prohibit slavery.

Well I'm not racist, if that's what you're trying to imply. Haha I have many African American friends- and believe it or not, some of them are Confederates too! ;)

The Confederacy issue is dear to my heart since my ancestors are the ones who you would have been fighting to keep enslaved when you chose the Confederate side. When you ignore the slavery aspect of the Constitution and use the states' rights cop out, you are saying my ancestors didn't matter.

Being an abolitionist is dear to my heart too. But like I told you, I may or may not write a blog post about it. If you keep blowing up my ask.fm feed with the Confederate Constitution I will block you. I will try writing you a response later today. But I don't feel that it's a priority. I get to chose which questions to answer or not. And if the Confederate flag offends you, you need a history lesson. I don't need to be the one to give you the answer. You can study it yourself.

Dear Raquel, the only reason why this person is asking you is that you put abolititionist in your profile. As you said you were proud of your parents, you should know that the Confederacy bans interracial marriage. :music-tool:

:cray-cray:

Isn't "I will try to talk/run away/call police/express remorse from the person a better answer?"

I missed this. :shock: Even if there was no way around it and I was forced to kill someone to save my life or the life of my kids, I would feel horrible about it. I would try to escape or injure them so they couldn't hurt me before killing them. I think I would be traumatized if I killed someone.

But, this is Raquel who actually wants to hit a guy before she dies. Most people would not want to be in a situation where they are forced to defend themselves, but nope, she puts that on her bucket list.

She implied a long time ago that even good atheists wouldn't be saved if the accepted God. Now, as an atheist, my answer to the following question would be I would try my best to escape the situation, but would feel devastated if the absolute worst thing happens. I don't support the death penalty, nor gun ownership.

And Raquel, God's Daughter feels no remorse?? :roll: :roll:

The latest guy she interviewed needs to be on the stupid people with guns blog. Guns are not toys. You do not pose with them trying to look cool.

Could you kill someone?

If I had to

(this is from one month ago)

Could you kill a person and have no remorse?

If I had to kill them for a good reason, then yes

(also from a month ago)

Holy shit, is this girl a psychopath???

She seems to have no empathy at all, to the point where she thought her horse's hunger was cute and regularly behaves however the hell she wants and uses others........but being able to kill someone with no remorse if there was a good reason. Raquel is probably going to grow up to be a serial killer.

I wonder what "a good reason" would be? Which is really the scary thing considering the things she believes.

This meme recently appeared in my Facebook feed:

post-461-14451998168777_thumb.jpg

And my first thought was, "And Miss Raquel would have no idea what this means!"

History is not my strong point, I will just admit that right out front. I did think the Civil War was over some years ago though and there was no more Confederacy. People still self-identify as Confederate in 2013? Is that a real thing that other people do or is this a Raquel mystical penis ferret kind of thing because she's woefully uneducated?

Racists will identify as Confederate. That is pretty much it. I bet her black Confederate friends are hanging out with her gay friends in the world of Raquel's imagination.

Racists will identify as Confederate. That is pretty much it. I bet her black Confederate friends are hanging out with her gay friends in the world of Raquel's imagination.

Look at all the stuff I'm learning today. Who needs books when you have FJ :)

I hate the "I'm not racist cause I have a black friends" argument. Racists still talk to non-white people because that's rather impossible. And honestly, I don't believe Raquel has many friends at all, let alone black friends and even more than that, blacks who call themselves Confederates. And I've studied a ton of history and it's her who's clueless about history, not the ones commenting.

My guess is "friends" means "people I've heard about on the Internet". Maybe she commented on something they did and they replied or something. If there's one thing the Internet is good at, it's coming up with weird shit.

Raquel's stupid "interviews" are obviously interviews for a husband. I hope she doesn't get married until she stops being a bigoted idiot.

That'll never happen. I would love if she ended up as a spinster, though. I enjoy the idea of raquel being disappointed in life.

Holy shit, is this girl a psychopath???

She seems to have no empathy at all, to the point where she thought her horse's hunger was cute and regularly behaves however the hell she wants and uses others........but being able to kill someone with no remorse if there was a good reason. Raquel is probably going to grow up to be a serial killer.

I wonder what "a good reason" would be? Which is really the scary thing considering the things she believes.

No, seriously, this is not psychopathy. Raquel's rationale for doing other dodgy things is worrying (hunger is cute??? wtf) but I would agree with both her answers and I am not a psychopath.

If you approve of either (or both) the death penalty or self defence, you can't complain about her answers.

I agree that not all ppl who don't regret killing are sociopaths. However, just because you believe an action is justifiable doesn't mean you won't regret having to do it. People do things they feel neccesary while being sorry they had to everyday.

What Raquel found cute wasn't that the horse was thirsty, she interpreted the horse dragging it's empty water container as it 'asking', and THAT'S what she found 'cute'. She didn't get pleasure from his discomfort she was just to self involved to realise it (or take the fact that she was responsible for it's health and comfort seriously) There's a difference.

Incidentally, I don't think she would kill anyone anymore than she would become a brain surgeon. It's not completely impossible but it's pretty damn close. For all her bluff and bluster, we all know the thing Raquel is most concerned with is image.

Ok, actually starting to think there is more wrong with this girl than just brainwashing. I've gone from annoyed tolerance to contempt to concern.

I think she is just really super shallow and self-absorbed. She would be a horrible mother, which is one of the reasons I hope she doesn't get married for a long time.

Anyone here familiar with the Cluster B type Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD)? From WebMD (bolding mine):

Narcissistic personality disorder is one of a group of conditions called "Cluster B" or "dramatic" personality disorders. People with these disorders have intense, unstable emotions and a distorted self-image. Narcissistic personality disorder is further characterized by an abnormal love of self, an exaggerated sense of superiority and importance, and a preoccupation with success and power. However, these attitudes and behaviors do not reflect true self-confidence. Instead, the attitudes conceal a deep sense of insecurity and a fragile self-esteem. People with narcissistic personality disorders also often have a complete lack of empathy for others.

In many cases, people with narcissistic personality disorder:

Are self-centered and boastful

Seek constant attention and admiration

Consider themselves better than others

Exaggerate their talents and achievements

Believe that they are entitled to special treatment

Are easily hurt but may not show it

Set unrealistic goals

May take advantage of others to achieve their goals

Other common traits of narcissistic personality disorder include the following:

Preoccupation with fantasies that focus on unlimited success, power, intelligence, beauty, or love

Belief that he or she is "special" and unique, and can only be understood by other special people

Expectation that others will automatically go along with what he or she wants

Inability to recognize or identify with the feelings, needs, and viewpoints of others

Envy of others or a belief that others are envious of him or her

Hypersensitivity to insults (real or imagined), criticism, or defeat, possibly reacting with rage, shame, and humiliation

Arrogant behavior and/or attitude

My mother has NPD. There's no cure. Combine that with hyper-religiosity (something Raquel also shares with my mum) and it's not so harmless anymore, at least not for children without recourse or options. I hate to play armchair psychologist, but for the sake of her hypothetical husband and children, I sincerely hope that they stay hypothetical.

Well the only problem I have with Raquel is that she's a hypocrite of the highest order.

She claims to be an 'abolitionist' yet supports the Coffee/Chocolate Slavery companies, and calls herself a Confederate.

She wants the right to paraphrase 'do whatever and say whatever she wants', but she's willing to vote against others' rights to do the same.

She calls herself a writer, yet she blatantly plagiarized from websites.

She calls herself humble... yet has a blog called 'God's Daughter' and compares her twitter followers to the followers of Jesus.

Anyone here familiar with the Cluster B type Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD)? From WebMD (bolding mine):

My mother has NPD. There's no cure. Combine that with hyper-religiosity (something Raquel also shares with my mum) and it's not so harmless anymore, at least not for children without recourse or options. I hate to play armchair psychologist, but for the sake of her hypothetical husband and children, I sincerely hope that they stay hypothetical.

This fits my grandmother to a t. She is/was a terrible mother and grandmother who should have never married or had kids. She made her entire family miserable and fucked up her four kids so severely that people usually think I'm lying or at least exaggerating when I describe my family members and home life growing up. People like that can create an unhealthy family dynamic that can last for generations. Nobody deserves a narcissist for a parent or spouse. All the more reason why I also hope her hypothetical husband and children remain hypothetical.

Archived