IGNORED

Raquel's latest

merrily

I live in Australia and Aussies know what ivy league colleges are. A lot of Australians also know which schools are ivy league, or at least a few of them.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow....call me crazy, but I thought she'd pick the latter option. She's sometimes fake-humble like that. Pretty sure the Jesus she has created for herself wouldn't want her to be famous.

Wow. The ignorance and arrogance is so utterly painful. :angry-banghead:

ETA: She just tweeted: "Those moments when you really really want to just tell someone you love them but you think they'll just turn & run the other way" even though she says she doesn't have a crush right now. And also, her tag of #picslip with those annoying pictures of herself makes me think of "nip slip." I bet she doesn't know what that means.

How could she ever deal with living in SF? Jeez this girl is crazy.

I'm mean because it makes me so happy to know that she has these big dreams she will never achieve.

I think any dingbat in the US who has ever seen mainstream movies should know what an Ivy League college is. I don't live in England but I know getting into Oxford is kind of a Big Deal.

Facing temptations is a daily struggle for us. And have you noticed that temptations are only something that Christians face? We, as believers, are constantly waging a battle against the evil forces in this world. Against the temptations that are placed before us on a platter of delicious looking delights. And it takes all we can to stop, turn around and walk away from it.

So... only Christians are tempted? I am not a Christian. I am tempted to physically assault Raquel for this statement. I will not because I know the difference between right and wrong.

I'm attempted to assault Raquel for just about everything that she vomits onto the interwebs.

Not physically, though. I wouldn't want to give her a legitimate reason to cry 'persecution'. I just want to make a list of all the stuff she thinks is okay and present it and her to the Maxwells so they can school her about what an unsaved Jezebel she is. That would be sweet.

Who ever is telling her which comments are Free Jinger(honestly don't think it is a big deal if she knows comments are from here), you are obviously a logged in member, so please get up the nerve and explain how you can defend a person who behaves in the way she does?

Yeah, I just saw that.....I agree. If you have an account here, you might as well engage in a dialogue with us.

I'm attempted to assault Raquel for just about everything that she vomits onto the interwebs.

Not physically, though. I wouldn't want to give her a legitimate reason to cry 'persecution'. I just want to make a list of all the stuff she thinks is okay and present it and her to the Maxwells so they can school her about what an unsaved Jezebel she is. That would be sweet.

That would be great.

She wants to be a fundie SAHD. Fine. But she has to obey all the rules and be a real fundie. Enjoy 6am Bible time, home made frumpers and a "fun" day had doing chores and raising small children. She is basically cheating, she gets all the best parts of the lifestyle (parents who dont make you go to college or work, but let you stay at home, seeing God as your personal assistant who is like a prayer vending machine, the superiority of being better than the heathens, but not all the bad stuff like the spirit crushing slavery, child rearing and all of the shaming for every worldly thing she wants to do)

We could also send her to sit in at the PP's church, for him to do a personal lecture on the evils of all the things she does and completely freak her out, go and spend some time with the Shraders in their tiny little pop up and help look after the kids, take over laundry duty at the TTH, work for ATI as Gothards personal butt wiper or whatever they send interns to do there, be a nanny for a fundie family with 5 kids under 5, go to stay with a poor family with 10 kids and two chicken breasts shared between all of them and sleep on a shelf bed in a small cramped room...

I was going to suggest sending her to the Pearls as well, but that would just confirm to them what a terrible awful child you could have gotten if you didnt discipline them.

I totally agree. All fundies are cafeteria Christians (with a holy book that's so damn contradictory it's pretty much impossible to not be a cafeteria Christian, picking and choosing the doctrine you adhere to) to some extent, but Raquel is basically the absolute worst of them.

If she were a Maxwell daughter she'd never have the chance to meet boys online at all, let alone "fall in love" and sext with them. She sure wouldn't be eating chocolate whenever she wanted or drinking rum or running a personal blog, either. I would just LOVE to see Steve or PP point out everything she's doing that's 'wrong' and hypocritical. She would be in tears by the time they were done with her. I have zero sympathy.

Who is your favourite philosopher?

Paul

I think she misunderstood the question. Though that would explain her answer. :roll:

What do you think? “At some point in our lifetime, gay marriage won't be an issue, and everyone who stood against this civil right will look as outdated as George Wallace standing on the school steps keeping James Hood from entering the University of Alabama because he was black.†-George Clooney

It'll still be an issue to believers who believe the truth of God's Word & His commands.

Do you know who Matthew Shepard was?

The name doesn't sound familiar

“If someone is able to show me that what I think or do is not right, I will happily change, for I seek the truth, by which no one was ever truly harmed. It is the person who continues in his self-deception and ignorance who is harmed.†- Marcus Aurelius Have you heard of this philosopher?

No

The point just flew right over her head, huh? :roll: though I'm not surprised she doesn't know who Matthew Shepard was.

The point just flew right over her head, huh? :roll: though I'm not surprised she doesn't know who Matthew Shepard was.

Matthew Shepard's mother came to my high school about two years ago and I had the privilege to see her and hear the story through her words. I have a feeling that story would go over her head though. Perception from another's perspective tends to beyond her capability.

She rewrote the She Was Beautiful poem so it isn't being copied line by line.

She also added a disclaimer that the poem was inspired by another, but for some reason, she can't find it to credit it? Shocker. We all could find it for her!

I guess its an improvement to say it wasnt her own original idea......but still, the only way Raquel could redeem herself would be to admit the things she did wrong and apologise, then never act like an ignorant brat again. That probably wont happen though.

You come off as a narcissistic little prick, you know tha No I didn't know that

23 minutes ago

A REAL country fan knows these peoples songs, grew u on them, cries when they die, respects everything they to get music to where it is today. I suggest you actuall LISTEN to these people and their songs. They have/had more heart and soul in their LITTLE PINKY than you Di your entire body. Um, okay. That escalated quickly.

24 minutes ago

WOMAN you cannot be a country fan without listening the greats. The ones who started it all EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY SINGER knows they would not be where they without Johnny Cash, Palsy Cline, Loretta Lynn, George Jones, and ALL the greats. I know of those singers. I'm just not huge into the old coun music. I prefer the modern artists.

24 minutes ago

you've said your mother is Russian..is she actually from Russia? If so that's pretty cool. :) If not you still have a neat ethnic background :) Mine's Irish/Native American Her parents were born in Russia. Then immigrated to Argentina. Then to the US (where my Mama was born).

Of all the horrible things Raquel does, not liking some types of country music is way down on the list. :lol:

I see she is still loyal to her slave produced coffee. To all of her fans reading this(and you know there are at least some who are), just stop and think. She claims to run a ministry to help end slavery and exploiting of humans and she won't give up her favorite brand of coffee even after being shown how it is most likely produced by either slaves or poor people who are being exploited and sent even farther into poverty.

In regards to the comment of you coming off as a "narcissistic little prick". You aren't, don't worry about it. ;) I like the quote from Bambi, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all." You'd think people could learn from a bunny. ;D Aww thank you!! I grew up watching Bambi and that quote always stuck in my head. Heehee

I don't often go to her blog. Mostly I follow her by what people re-post here. I was bored so I went over to the dark side. I got sucked into the vortex of her ask.fm. I so wish I hadn't.

What the hell is this about being an abolitionist? Raquel, "[y]ou keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." (And those are totally my words. NOT copied without credit from say, The Princess Bride. And if you have a link showing someone else using my words, please show me.)

I know SOTDR graduates (not all homeschoolers) are woefully undereducated, but what? Don't tell me this jackass doesn't try to hide her bigotry behind happy words and a cute face. I'm not talking about her rampant homophobia. This dumbass actually answered the following:

Who is your favourite president? George Washington, James Madison, Jefferson Davis, or Thomas Jefferson.
:angry-banghead: (bolding in answer mine)

How is drinking under 21 NOT illegal? Sure, parents can give their underage children whatever they want in their home. It doesn't make it LEGAL.

I don't follow her enough to know if she has family in or visits or travels to other countries. It might be that she was somewhere with a lower legal drinking age and was, therefore, not breaking any laws.

To all of her fans who are reading this, use some critical thinking skills and think about what she is being criticized for. This isn't some biblical stance. She is supporting a racists, saying she would join the side that fought for slavery all while claiming to be an abolitionists. She isn't being persecuted for the sake of Christ. She is being mocked for being self-absorbed and racists.

This law just seems.... not good.

Seems reasonable to me. There was a woman recently who got drunk, fell asleep and her 2 year old wound up with a .09ish blood alcohol content from drinking what he found sitting around in the house. He was hospitalised after he was dropped off at his father's, who realised something was very wrong. She was charged solely under child endangerment and neglect. If she violates the three year probation (because she has no prior serious crimes), she'll be in jail for 10 years and it goes down as a felony on her record. Doing it that way takes care of people getting their toddlers drunk without punishing those families who may just have a more "European" approach to alcohol consumption. Thinking about it, I imagine communion wine must have some kind of special permit (only familiar with Methodists, teetotalers, and Lutherans, who generally offer both).

Hey, Raquel's ministry finally updated with the chocolate info!

The Ivory Coast is a huge hub for cocoa, about 42% of all cocoa products are originally from The Ivory Coast. Many children are trafficked in to work the cocoa fields. As with most trafficking cases, these children are told lies to get them to come. They are forced to work in the fields for little to no pay under harsh treatment. These children are often beaten when they work slow or refuse to work. There is a great need for breakthrough there.

Most of us are currently supporting this today. The chocolate you eat could be allowing this to happen. Many of the companies who buy their cocoa beans from The Ivory Coast are unaware of what is going on, and some choose to turn a blind eye to it, ignoring the injustice. You have the choice to stand up against this, or ignore it. Find out where the things you buy come from. Choose to pay for fair-trade products, ones that insure the rights of humans. “When food is certified fair-trade it means workers are paid fair wages, free from abusive, exploitative labor practices, work in healthy and safe conditions, and use environmentally sustainable methods.†(http://www.towardfreedom.com/labor/2673-combating-slavery-in-coffee-and-chocolate-production)

Do what you can to change the world!

firstnightoffreedom.wordpress.com/2013/08/10/the-dark-side-of-chocolate/

Although why she still support Dutch Bros is still a mystery. :cray-cray:

Hey, Raquel's ministry finally updated with the chocolate info!

The Ivory Coast is a huge hub for cocoa, about 42% of all cocoa products are originally from The Ivory Coast. Many children are trafficked in to work the cocoa fields. As with most trafficking cases, these children are told lies to get them to come. They are forced to work in the fields for little to no pay under harsh treatment. These children are often beaten when they work slow or refuse to work. There is a great need for breakthrough there.

Most of us are currently supporting this today. The chocolate you eat could be allowing this to happen. Many of the companies who buy their cocoa beans from The Ivory Coast are unaware of what is going on, and some choose to turn a blind eye to it, ignoring the injustice. You have the choice to stand up against this, or ignore it. Find out where the things you buy come from. Choose to pay for fair-trade products, ones that insure the rights of humans. “When food is certified fair-trade it means workers are paid fair wages, free from abusive, exploitative labor practices, work in healthy and safe conditions, and use environmentally sustainable methods.†(http://www.towardfreedom.com/labor/2673-combating-slavery-in-coffee-and-chocolate-production)

Do what you can to change the world!

firstnightoffreedom.wordpress.com/2013/08/10/the-dark-side-of-chocolate/

Although why she still support Dutch Bros is still a mystery. :cray-cray:

What if no one reads that blog? That's what I'm thinking. It would get so much more attention if she put it on her regular blog. But it's not about that, is it....it's all about her.

I just told her on ask that she should participate on the new MTV show about how it is like to live as a virgin in the US nowadays. I´m not sure she will answer, and I don´t think they would pick her even if she did an audition, but boy, wouldn´t that be fun!

What if no one reads that blog? That's what I'm thinking. It would get so much more attention if she put it on her regular blog. But it's not about that, is it....it's all about her.

I don't think anyone does read that blog and she doesn't talk about it on her regular blog or twitter like she used to. It shows that she doesn't really care about raising awareness about modern day slavery. She really just cares about herself and getting a husband.

She went to a Train concert and her hand got touched by the lead singer. :lol:

Archived