IGNORED

Raquel's latest

merrily

Yeah but I can't even take a sip of beer infront of my grandparent without them saying that its wrong and I'm 17

Well if you live in the States, I think you need to be respectful of the laws and not actually 'have a drink' if you're under 21.

11 days ago

------------------------------------

I saw you said that you've drank alcohol before. Was it like trying a sip while your parents were cooking with it and had their permission (how I've tried it haha) or like full on drinking? Because that is underage and illegal... Just sayin'

I've never drank illegally.

20 days ago

--------------------------------

have you ever drank alcohol?

Some wine yeah. And rum (love). And whiskey (hate).

21 days ago

~~~~ All those beautiful thoughts, twirling around in her busy little brain. ~~~~

Maybe we now know what spawned the penis ferret ;)

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The questions are in bold (and the first one was asked by yours truly, queen of the trolls):

Miss Raquel, I have a 20-y-o daughter who reads your Twitter, Blog, and this Ask.Fm. I am now no longer allowing her to read them, because I am disturbed at how much you have made an idol of men and marriage. I hope your parents know about this issue.

Hm, that's interesting. You're the first person who has ever told me that. Would you mind giving me an example of what you mean by me 'idolizing men and marriage'?

what does that women or guy mean? the second last one

Apparently I 'idolize' men and marriage on my blog, twitter and ask.fm. And that's a bad influence for his/her 20 year old daughter.

That girl is 20 yrs old lol, she's not a baby

That's one of the first things I thought too! Even before I was wondering what exactly they were accusing me of...

I find this answer very ironic.

Sorry but wtf it must be fricken bullshit

I'd say the same thing...except a little less harsh;)

Thanks for not agreeing with them though!

Wow, is this the only time she has posted a question with profanity?

And then there were a couple other leghumper comments from whoever that was. If there's anyone in the world who makes an idol of men or marriage, it's "Miss" Raquel.

I questioned the same thing earlier, blondeagent.

Also, I think most teen are aware of the term Ivy League, even if they don't really know what it means or what schools are part of it. Then again, I grew up on the Eastern area of the US. I wouldn't say East coast though, since the closest coast is about a 7.5 hour drive from me, but still eastern part.

For anyone who doesn't know and doesn't want to bother to google it, the schools include: Harvard, Yale, Brown, Columbia, Princeton, Cornell, Dartmouth and University of Pennsylvania. Well known, high standard, super picky admission rate, insanely expensive colleges to go to, but the tag makes people think you are smart, even though some grads just had crazy rich parents and/or grandparents, but I digress.

And even when I was a Christian fundie, I wouldn't have liked Raquel's blog because she is very holier-than-thou in her attitude and is way, way too obsessed with getting a boyfriend and not near as much on her relationship with god. She's about a year older than my brother and you can tell she is very immature for her age. The difference when I read all her stuff and behavior and the way my brother writes and behaves is great. Yeah, my brother is gifted academically, but I mean emotionally and mentally, the difference is quite large. It's kinda sad, actually. She has been stunted greatly and due to the culture she was raised in, she believes she can't have much else in her life besides getting married and having a family. She's far too immature for a child any time soon. I believe, based off her writing, she is one of the socially-stunted homeschoolers people talk about when they worry about with home education. Some people always struggle socially, but I really think she was isolated and spoiled and told they were the better people of this world with the true faith and almost everyone else is a sinner doomed to hell and as such she now lacks the ability to properly interact with others without seeing them as a way to look like a better person instead of having true empathy and doing what's right because it's the right thing to do and not for some reward she thinks she'll get in the afterlife. She doesn't understand anyone not like her because she's never around people not like her. She struggles to get along with other girls (she said so herself in the past) and I think it's because she really doesn't know how to interact with people in real life and if she can't convert them to her way of thinking or aren't always super nice and doting on her, she seems them as worthless because she can't get anything from them she wants or her need for constant admiration, which I blame her parents for not working on that issue. She interacts with boys because she wants something from them-marriage. She is told she has a duty to marry and have children and that's her whole reason for being alive and will make her extra special to god, especially if she has lots of babies. So, she needs them because she can use them to proclaim herself as holier-than-thou as usual.

It's all really sad and really pathetic and if she would get a real job and go to a real school or had gone, she would have gotten or would get a huge dose of a reality with a swift kick in the ass for her self-righteous that is currently bordering on narcissism that she desperately needs.

And I agree with an above poster that Raquel could be really pretty, but I can't see it because her attitude is so ugly. An ugly attitude really does cause the outside appearance to be ugly as well. A truly pretty woman is one who is beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. And truly beautiful people are beautiful on the inside by their actions, not their talk. They don't brag about how awesome or humble or kind they are. You see it in them and you just know that they are all those things.

Where does she live? Once I was visiting my uncle in Texas and when he ordered a bottle of wine with dinner (at a pretty fancy restaurant, if that matters) the waiter brought two glasses. I said, "Oh, no thanks, I'm nineteen," and the waiter said, "Miss, this is Texas. A person over 21 ordered it, and once it's on your table it's none of my business who drinks it." So that's how I had my first glass of wine. If Raquel lives in Texas or a state with similar laws she could've legally had alcohol before, I guess? Maybe?

Didn't she post here before? Or do I have her confused with another 18ish year old know it all SAHD with a blog

No she hasn't ever come here. :cry: When we were snarking on her friend the Anonymous Antagonist several of their mutual friends showed up to defend him and may have said something about us being mean to her, but they were all like 14 so they got banned. We did have a member post once about knowing Raquel and she pretty much turned into a bitch once she realized the person was Catholic, but I can't remember their username. I suspect that the person who started the thread about wanting to help Raquel instead of snarking on her is a fan of hers because that is the only post they made. But I'm hoping that since she mentioned Free Jinger twice on her blog some of her fans will come check us out and see what is really being said about her. I would think that even fundies would not be down with plagiarism.

"racquel i just wanted to let you know that i think someone is coppying you're stuff!!! I found that really cool poem you wrote 'she was beautiful' posted on a fan fic website. guess they are jelous of the talent God gave u. luv a sister in Christ"

Really? Do you have the link to it?

Oh Raquel. :doh:

Raquel is such a lying cow. She knows that she copied it. She really needs to wake up to the real world, I bet she wouldnt last if her parents forced her into regular society and made her go to college or get a job, or even if she was forced into fundie society and made to go work at ATI or live with a fundie family who follow the Maxwell rules on censorship and social interaction and have 12 kids under 18 for her to look after.

Excuse me? "Fall in love" in quotation marks?

You're questioning the authenticity of MY feelings, Raquel?

Fuck you. This is coming from the fuckstick who has "fallen in love" with THREE different guys behind her parents' backs and sexted with them while professing she's a biblical literalist Christian under her father's "umbrella of protection". Wow. The hypocrisy, it burns.

Why would god make something he hates?

While I'm an atheist, allow me to answer this for you, you fucking brainless fuckwad. Homosexuality is just ONE 'sin' out of countless sins. While the bible does condemn homosexuality, it's not one of the 10 commandments.

You know. "Honor thy father and thy mother". "Thou shalt not bear false witness". God SPECIFICALLY says in his ten commandments, his most important laws, to honor your parents and not to lie. You did both, Raquel, and I'm guessing you've committed plenty of other sins. So I guess god hates you too, by your own fucking logic? By your own admission everyone sins. God hates sin. So why would he make something he hates, right?

Remind me again why being a dyke or a fag is an unforgivable sin that no Christian can commit, but you can be saved when you lie, steal, rape children, kill people ect. ect?

For fuck's sake. I shouldn't let her bullshit get to me, she's as ignorant as they come, but this just makes me grind my teeth.

Raquel, God can do everything! What are you talking about?’

Oh but can He?

Here is a small compilation of things God can’t do. Comment if you have more examples...

God Can’t...lie.

'...in the hope of eternal life, which God, who cannot lie, promised long ages ago.' (Titus 1:2)

God Can’t...remember sins that His Son, Jesus, paid for.

'If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.'

(1 John 1:9)

God Can’t...create something ugly.

'God saw all that He had made, and behold, it was very good...'

(Genesis 1:31)

God Can’t...tempt you with evil.

'Let no one say when he is tempted, 'I am being tempted by God'; for God cannot be tempted by evil and He Himself does not tempt anyone.'

(James 1:13)

God Can't...deny Himself.

'If we are faithless, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny Himself.'

(2 Timothy 2:13)

God Can't...stop being God.

'Before the mountains were born or You gave birth to the earth and the world. Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.'

(Psalm 90:2)

God Can't...sin.

'As for God, His way is blameless; the Word of the LORD is tried...'

(Psalm 18:30)

From her latest blog post:

have you noticed that temptations are only something that Christians face? Nonbelievers never have to bother with having to choose between good and evil because they really just don’t car

Oh what the fuck! She needs to join up with that other blogger who told atheist why they didn't believe in God who pretty much said the exact same thing. Oh wait, Raquel has probably already found that blog and is just copying it like she usually does.

Former fundie turned atheist here, and guess what, I deal with temptations on a regular basis. I would say my struggle with good and evil is actually stronger now that I don't believe. There is no pat, this is wrong, this is right, mindset to decide for me, I have to really look at the situation and THINK about what is going on. There are things that I no longer view as sin and things that I no longer view as being good.

How is drinking under 21 NOT illegal? Sure, parents can give their underage children whatever they want in their home. It doesn't make it LEGAL.

Actually, in many states, it is. A parent is allowed to give a child permission to consume alcohol in private. They may not purchase alcohol in a restaurant for them, and if they purchase alcohol for their child and said kid walks out of the store and chugs it, that's also illegal, but if a teenager goes to a family Christmas party at their aunt's house, if the aunt is serving alcohol and the parents are on-site and give their permission, that's OK. If the Christmas party is in the Elk's Lodge, that's likely to loose the Elks their license, so it's illegal.

On the other hand, if they're getting their 10 year old wasted, that's not breaking alcohol related laws. There's no specific laws against how much alcohol a child can carry internally (yep, that's how my state words it), but I'm pretty sure it falls under child endangerment.

Raquel is such a lying cow. She knows that she copied it. She really needs to wake up to the real world, I bet she wouldnt last if her parents forced her into regular society and made her go to college or get a job, or even if she was forced into fundie society and made to go work at ATI or live with a fundie family who follow the Maxwell rules on censorship and social interaction and have 12 kids under 18 for her to look after.

Is it possible she has some kind of actual mental, emotional or psychological problem that stunts her logic/problem solving/interaction skills?

Actually, in many states, it is. A parent is allowed to give a child permission to consume alcohol in private. They may not purchase alcohol in a restaurant for them, and if they purchase alcohol for their child and said kid walks out of the store and chugs it, that's also illegal, but if a teenager goes to a family Christmas party at their aunt's house, if the aunt is serving alcohol and the parents are on-site and give their permission, that's OK. If the Christmas party is in the Elk's Lodge, that's likely to loose the Elks their license, so it's illegal.

On the other hand, if they're getting their 10 year old wasted, that's not breaking alcohol related laws. There's no specific laws against how much alcohol a child can carry internally (yep, that's how my state words it), but I'm pretty sure it falls under child endangerment.

This law just seems.... not good.

I questioned the same thing earlier, blondeagent.

Also, I think most teen are aware of the term Ivy League, even if they don't really know what it means or what schools are part of it. Then again, I grew up on the Eastern area of the US. I wouldn't say East coast though, since the closest coast is about a 7.5 hour drive from me, but still eastern part.

I grew up in a small (pop 4,000) town in Nebraska and I knew what Ivy League schools were. I do not think it's just an "east coast thing" at all.

No she hasn't ever come here. :cry: When we were snarking on her friend the Anonymous Antagonist several of their mutual friends showed up to defend him and may have said something about us being mean to her, but they were all like 14 so they got banned. We did have a member post once about knowing Raquel and she pretty much turned into a bitch once she realized the person was Catholic, but I can't remember their username. I suspect that the person who started the thread about wanting to help Raquel instead of snarking on her is a fan of hers because that is the only post they made. But I'm hoping that since she mentioned Free Jinger twice on her blog some of her fans will come check us out and see what is really being said about her. I would think that even fundies would not be down with plagiarism.

Who was the one that posted on Yuku and and then came here under a different name, but linked back to their blog and anniec or someone figured out it was the same person? It was some young SAHD with a similar type blog, wasn't it? Or am I totally making all this up in my head?

A Rather Unusual Maiden For God.

ohhh yeah. that was it. Why'd I think she was Raquel? She hasn't been around in a while. Didn't she get married or something?

ohhh yeah. that was it. Why'd I think she was Raquel? She hasn't been around in a while. Didn't she get married or something?

I haven't checked her blog in a long time. She got married, got fish?birds? some creature, injured her leg, and decided to wait on having babies. She sent me a message a couple months ago saying she was thinking and praying for me, but since I'm flakey with things like that I forgot to respond. I didn't think of it until you brought her up. I also once got drunk, wrote a summery of Raquel and then I don't know what happened to it but I doubt I sent it to you. :D It had kissing baby polar bears and the penis ferret in it too.

I haven't checked her blog in a long time. She got married, got fish?birds? some creature, injured her leg, and decided to wait on having babies. She sent me a message a couple months ago saying she was thinking and praying for me, but since I'm flakey with things like that I forgot to respond. I didn't think of it until you brought her up. I also once got drunk, wrote a summery of Raquel and then I don't know what happened to it but I doubt I sent it to you. :D It had kissing baby polar bears and the penis ferret in it too.

Her blog's moved to unusualmaidenbutterflydays.blogspot.com. Sounds like she's having some medical issues lately.

Miss Raquel specifically said she's never read here. Being the Godly person that she is, she would never lie about it.

Her blog's moved to unusualmaidenbutterflydays.blogspot.com. Sounds like she's having some medical issues lately.

Miss Raquel specifically said she's never read here. Being the Godly person that she is, she would never lie about it.

god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2011/10/love-is-bed-of-roses.html

I recently read on a website that someone thought that ‘Miss Raquel needs to get a boyfriend so she’ll see that love isn’t all about being picked up and twirled…about kissing…and dancing in the rain’.

She was quoting me. :lol:

god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2011/10/love-is-bed-of-roses.html

I recently read on a website that someone thought that ‘Miss Raquel needs to get a boyfriend so she’ll see that love isn’t all about being picked up and twirled…about kissing…and dancing in the rain’.

She was quoting me. :lol:

That's pretty hilarious. Did she say that she's never read it, or did she say that she's only read it once? I've heard both of those things from people on here, but I haven't checked her archives myself.

I grew up in a small (pop 4,000) town in Nebraska and I knew what Ivy League schools were. I do not think it's just an "east coast thing" at all.

The question about it in her ask said she wouldn't know because Raquel lives in the west, so I was mocking it saying I grew up in the east, so what do I know. I do think most teenagers across the US know the term Ivy League and at least one school that's a part of it. Raquel doesn't because she's out of the loop on many things most people her age would know.

eta because it's west, not best.

If you had a choice, would you live in a big city - say, NYC - and be heavily famous (involved in politics or Hollywood - your choice)... or would you be a country girl living in the hills of Nevada with a very private life and no publicity?

I would choose to be heavily famous in Hollywood, live in San Francisco, and in times that I wanted to get away from it all, I'd resort to my ranch in Montana and ride horses all day. And have my bodyguards make sure no one bothered me.

Wow....call me crazy, but I thought she'd pick the latter option. She's sometimes fake-humble like that. Pretty sure the Jesus she has created for herself wouldn't want her to be famous.

Raquel, I was born a boy, but really I am a girl. I identify most with girls,

God wouldn't have made you a boy if you're actually a girl. And just because you 'identify' more with girls doesn't mean that you ARE one.

Wow. The ignorance and arrogance is so utterly painful. :angry-banghead:

ETA: She just tweeted: "Those moments when you really really want to just tell someone you love them but you think they'll just turn & run the other way" even though she says she doesn't have a crush right now. And also, her tag of #picslip with those annoying pictures of herself makes me think of "nip slip." I bet she doesn't know what that means.

Who ever is telling her which comments are Free Jinger(honestly don't think it is a big deal if she knows comments are from here), you are obviously a logged in member, so please get up the nerve and explain how you can defend a person who behaves in the way she does?

Archived