IGNORED

Raquel's latest

merrily

Are you a creationist?

Yup

Well, I guess this makes sense seeing as she says the Bible's her bio book :roll: quotes Kirk Cameron, and replied yes to my question of whether she knew about Ray Comfort.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So did you do an update on your ministry about slavery produced chocolate?

My ministry partner is in charge of the website now

Excellent cop off. Bravo.

:clap: :doh:

what happened to your stories on your blog?

What stories?

So why do you claim to be an author? :angry-banghead:

If you're in charge of your ministry, surely you're responsible for updating the contents of the ministry's website as well? I was head of my school organization and was responsible for checking/writing/updating the website even though I had a helper. That's what you do as a leader. Nope, she's in charge of it now

Ah. So another cop out. How nice :roll:

So about the atheist friend, when she explains her reasoning as studying the bible and seeing the hyporcrisy, slavery, objectification of women, murder, rape, incest as the reason for her being an atheist now, how can I answer as a Christian? She sees that how?

Ah well, I suppose you can't argue with Raquel other than through a third person.

Will she ignore, "Have you read the information about slavery produced chocolate and if you have not, why is this not a priority since you could be eating chocolate produced by child slaves?" Or something like that. Something that she can't reply to with "that isn't my job."

Why are you a creationist? I mean, 99.9% of all scientists in biology support evolution, and the fields related to science, microbiology, marine biology, ecology has something to do with evolution. I don't care what the majority of scientists believe. I can see and believe that everything in this world was handmade by a Creator. And I believe the Bible and the creation account in Genesis.

This world was made. Not banged into place by an unknown and unexplainable force.

:popcorn2: a student of Ray Comfort in the making y'all.

Ooh, someone ask about microevolution and if she believes in that. Even most creationists are starting to have to admit that microevolution is real since it can be seen happening in our life time.

That was me! Sorry for spamming, but she was online and I was sorely tempted. I'll be in the prayer closet.

... I think I scared her off though cuz I dared post a link to Howstuffworks The big bang theory :roll:

If you don't care what the majority of scientists believe, then why do you vaccinate against flu (bacteria evolve from year to year too!)? Why do you use scientific inventions like the computer, the cellphone, the camera? These are all aspects of physics.

Hahaha I don't vaccinate against anything

Oh my gawd. Save me from the idiocy! :pray: she's gonna have kids, right?

My atheist friend gives me this link http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html, and showed me why she's an atheist now.

Hahahaha so she's saying she can't be a Christian anymore because God is a God of wrath and is vengeful and just and sovereign over everything?

Hopefully her leghumpers click on this. :wink-kitty:

"The way creation is described in the bible is actually proven scientifically from the world's standards and it is the truth. TO whomever is saying all this stuff, stop debating to cause controversy,open your bible and really study creation (science proves it happened, because It did) "

Science "proves" creation happened just like the Bible says? :lol:

From her twitter:

When I get a new follower, I'm like 'Thank You, Jesus, that they see You in me.'

When I lose a follower, I just remember that Jesus had 12

The way she got so many followers is that she would follow the people who said "follow me and I will follow you back". They weren't following her back because they see Jesus in her. Also, Raquel, you are really comparing twitter followers to the 12 Apostles?

Whenever I receive compliments, I'm so glad I can divert the attention to Jesus because it really is all about Him. He's the reason I'm me.

She never does this. :lol:

Can't I just find ONE person through twitter who just wants to be my super duper good friend?

This is just sad

But then she posts stuff like this:

When ppl are like 'I wonder if I'm anyone's twitter crush... Nawww!' <<<

Stop trying to make a pity part for yourself & seek sympathy

:roll:

Leave Raquel alone! If she wants to copy some parts of someone else's story and call it her own, that's her right. At least she changed parts of it! That is more original than your questions!

Well I changed MOST of what I said in my post so idk why ppl are freaking out so much about it haha

hehehehehe "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!"

I love trolling her so much........

I am trying to figure out how stupid a man/boy would have to be to find her interesting to talk to--and even if you find a hot body, you usually have to talk sometimes. With luck, she'll never breed.

She could do a Sparkling Lauren, easy. All she has to do is find some guy cute enough who loves to argue with her, a fascinating guru type. If she would change just enough, not a 180, but a different version of spirituality, for him to get whatever it is he wants, she could easily wind up with a kid because, "he said it would be such a spiritual experience and bring us to a higher plain of understanding, and the relationships we build with each other strengthen our relationship to the beyond," or some crap.

Found the source:

wattpad.com/15330710-sweet-nothings-harry-styles-chapter-fourteen?p=2#.UgMLjWRMSaw

Stolen from Harry Styles fanfiction.

Found the source:

wattpad.com/15330710-sweet-nothings-harry-styles-chapter-fourteen?p=2#.UgMLjWRMSaw

Stolen from Harry Styles fanfiction.

Which story of hers is copied from this?

Which story of hers is copied from this?

The "She was beautiful" poem.

According to her twitter, her family was "excommunicated" from the home church they started.

According to her twitter, her family was "excommunicated" from the home church they started.

Ok, that made me laugh, because I see the few other church members showing up on Sunday and driving them from their own home before worship service.

I'm glad you all read her but, like a lot of these people, I can't read her regularly because just argh.

Her latest post about things God can't do wasn't written by her either.

On her First Night of Freedom blog I wrote a very nice comment on one of the posts about how slavery still exists today linking to information about slavery in the coffee industry and how many coffee farmers are exploited by the big companies. I then provided another article that shows companies that will and will not use fair trade coffee and Dutch Bros. refuses to use fair trade coffee. She(or her "assistant") refused to post it. There was nothing offensive about my comment unless one does not want to acknowledge that their favorite brand exploits poor people.

I think she's lying about having an assistant. I mean, who can work with her narcissism?

Also, the question I asked about Ivy Leagues was hilarious. Poor girl can't even google.

Ok, that made me laugh, because I see the few other church members showing up on Sunday and driving them from their own home before worship service.

I'm glad you all read her but, like a lot of these people, I can't read her regularly because just argh.

This made me laugh so hard I gave myself a headache

I would have loved to see how they unbiblically excommunicated them from their own house. :lol: She refused to go into details about what it was over.

I think she's lying about having an assistant. I mean, who can work with her narcissism?

Sounds to me more like she turned the whole thing over to a friend, or it was never her idea in the first place and it's another thing she quit.

Archived