IGNORED

Boston Explosions caused by Muslims

SpeakNow

gulag, since you took time to swear at me, I'm just going to clarify that I, at least, was rolling my eyes and being sarcastic with my "real intellectual" comment because, quite frankly, ending an argument with a list of accomplishments, bragging about your superior thinking skills, and a bunch of completely inexplicable comments about things you don't like (such as the Duggars, yet here you are on a fundie snark forum) makes you look like a total asshole, not to mention the opposite of all the stuff you are claiming. Being a world traveler also doesn't make you an expert on every goddamn culture on the planet, which is what you'd have to be to claim that you know without a doubt that a certain group is THE WORST. I am so perplexed by the rest of your argument with mudball that I have no comment on that.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you missed the point again, gulag.

WHAT WAS THE POINT AGAIN?

I think the point is that trying to generalise any group for an act of evil is stupid. I don't hate all Iraqi's. I don't hate hate all Afghan's. I don't hate all northern Irish.

I don't hate all Baptists, I don't hate all Catholics. I don't hate all Muslims. I would just sound incredibly stupid huh?

I do hate evil individual humans who perpetuate crime and use a label or dogma to excuse it.

gulag is looking at this through her own perspective, experience and demographic. Dafty, having a passport does not automatically make you FABULOUS! Learning to see beyond stupid statements like 'I have a passport' is a good start though.

This colour is awesome btw.

The guys are not Chechnyan. Everyone thought so but the uncle was on tv earlier and said they are not.

I think I saw on reuters that they were dedicated to Chechnyan independence.

I knew there was another plural that doesn't refer to the ethnic group, the the republic alone!

That colour is hurting my eyes!

Lovey this thread is hurting my head :lol:

Back on track though. I hope I do not wake up to a War in Chechnya. I would imagine the lunatic fringe are already asking for one. Thankfully there is no oil there to my knowledge.

WHAT WAS THE POINT AGAIN?

I think the point is that trying to generalise any group for an act of evil is stupid. I don't hate all Iraqi's. I don't hate hate all Afghan's. I don't hate all northern Irish.

I don't hate all Baptists, I don't hate all Catholics. I don't hate all Muslims. I would just sound incredibly stupid huh?

I do hate evil individual humans who perpetuate crime and use a label or dogma to excuse it.

gulag is looking at this through her own perspective, experience and demographic. Dafty, having a passport does not automatically make you FABULOUS! Learning to see beyond stupid statements like 'I have a passport' is a good start though.

This colour is awesome btw.

LOL.

Lovey this thread is hurting my head :lol:

Back on track though. I hope I do not wake up to a War in Chechnya. I would imagine the lunatic fringe are already asking for one. Thankfully there is no oil there to my knowledge.

:lol: :lol: Good call!

Yeah, that is a worrying thought. Apparently Vlad & Barrack have already had a chat on the phone. Luckily Barrack isn't a warmonger like his predecessor. But Vlad is a true soviet! So who knows what will happen?

Wel this shows that no matter how smart a person claims to be, they can totally miss the point of a post. Over and over and over. From what I can tell Mudball was actually agreeing with gulag with the first post about not saying Chechens are worse than any other group. But gulag seems dead set on not seeing that.

Boston police tweet they've got the guy. I'm glad he's alive. I want some answers.

Native Americans might be domestic terrorists, comparable to Chechen rebels. I don't think so. Not on my watch.

Holy strawman, Batman! Absolutely no one here said that.

Hopefully they can get some answers. His aunt held a bit of a press conference here in Toronto earlier today - is in total denial that it could be them. Her interview can be seen at cp24.com

Hopefully they can get some answers. His aunt held a bit of a press conference here in Toronto earlier today - is in total denial that it could be them. Her interview can be seen at cp24.com

Thanks for the info on the aunt's interview. A couple of news channel mentioned it and I kept wondering they had not shown footage of it. I did see the interview with the uncle who was pissed and ask suspect 2 to turn himself in.

I think this was part of something bigger. But I am SOOOOO glad the guy is caught. He was stunned, gunned (shot), gassed, and he still came out alive.

The guys are not Chechnyan. Everyone thought so but the uncle was on tv earlier and said they are not.

They are confirmed ethnic Chechens from Kyrgyzstan. They’ve lived in Boston for a fairly long time, however.

I'm glad he survived. He'll probably blame his brother, who apparently was not a nice guy and believed by family and friends to have been a negative influence on him. Best guess is the older one was a lone nut who pulled his brother into his insanity if only because the job was not professional in nature, but we need to know the full story.

I can't believe the younger brother ran the older brother over with the car they stole. Then again, the older brother had a bomb strapped to his body.

That colour is hurting my eyes!

Same here! I might have to start an argument about this.

I'm glad they caught him alive. I hope we can get some answers. Also, I would like to know who the fuck posted the picture of the older brother's corpse. Someone showed it to me without warning and that's not really something I wanted to see, but I really wanna know who thought it would be a good idea to take a picture and release it.

I think this was part of something bigger.

I tend to agree. Something isn't adding up here. I don't, however, think it's some massive Islamic extremist plot. I guess the pieces will come together in the says and perhaps weeks to come.

No, I don't think this is an extremist plot, either. I wonder if this was a test attack, to see what these people could get away with.

I want to know the reason behind the bombings.

Turns out the older brother was interviewed by the FBI a few years ago at the request of a "foreign government" re ties to Chechen rebels. Nothing was found.

Hope the younger brother spills so they can get to the bottom of this.

Same here! I might have to start an argument about this.

I'm glad they caught him alive. I hope we can get some answers. Also, I would like to know who the fuck posted the picture of the older brother's corpse. Someone showed it to me without warning and that's not really something I wanted to see, but I really wanna know who thought it would be a good idea to take a picture and release it.

Haven't seen the picture in question, but according to Reddit, it's not confirmed as being real...so who knows.

I am SO relieved that they got this guy alive. :dance: I want to see him prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law so that justice can be served in the way that a civilized society should and must do.

Here's the younger one's twitter account. He's babbling about Finding Nemo and Breaking Bad hours before leaving a bomb next to little Martin Richard and his family.

https://twitter.com/J_tsar

Here's one from the day of the bombing: "Jaharâ€@J_tsar15 Apr

@MelloChamp and they what "god hates dead people?" Or victims of tragedies? Lol those people are cooked"

His friends have locked their accounts, but he may be referring to the WBC.

Archived