IGNORED

The Free Jinger Lost & Found

theologygeek

She links to an eighth and final square, but I'm not sure if the link is mutual. Anyways, if you haven't checked out

lovejoyfeminism.blogspot.com, I recommend it.

plaintorahkeeper.blogspot.com/

Stumbled across this today. I think it may fit at least a couple of those. I haven't had time to read much of it, though.

I answered some of the questions

The fundie blog that scares you the most

ZsuZsu-Are They All Yours?

Kendall

The fundie blog that irritates you the most

Kelly-GC and Maxwells

The fundie/fundie-lite blog of the person you would least like to be your neighbour

ZsuZsu

The fundie/fundie-lite blog of the person you would MOST like to be your neighbour

Pleasant Boundaries- The blogger and her family seem like nice people.

Miscelleanous fundy/fundie-lite blogs you want to share

paralyzedwithjoy.blogspot.com/-The blogger is a quadriplegic Mormon woman. She grew up in a family of 7 sisters and two are adopted. Her sisters are fundie lite and SAHM's except for one that is engaged to military man and has a job. This blogger is a good writer and she seems sweet. But some of her posts indicate fundie lite attitudes on certain things. Recently she blogged about she would never let a teenager watch the Footloose remake and she kind of dumbed down teenagers in a broad sense. There are some subjects she seems to avoid on her blog. What is interesting about this blogger is that she never uses the words Mormon or LDS in her posts, but she posted things about Mormon prophets, a relative's grave has the Mormon temple and she talks about how her church is based in Salt Lake City. I find it a bit weird that she doesn't say she is Mormon but I think most of her readers are people she has known from the LDS church.

Your favourite non-fundy blog

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/

I don't know where I'd put this blog but this seems to be my favorite at the moment, although they haven't posted anything really fun lately. muncksquiver.blogspotdotcom check out their daughters' blog on the side bar, too. It's pretty ridiculous, especially their reasoning for not going to college :lol: They used to have it linked under their about me section but I don't see it anymore. It was just a regular post somewhere though so you should be able to find it.

I am really bummed that stupid Jessica girl in Wyoming or Idaho whereever it was made her blog private. I had no idea FJ existed before I started reading her blog and then it randomly disappeared. I come on here and see you all were avid followers, too. Oh man, that girl was nuts!! I think it was called "Working on a Full House" and oh yeah, she gave her daughter goat's milk instead of formula because the old ladies at her church told her to, amongst a ton of other crazy things. Anyone remember that blog?

I do miss Jessica's blog. Right before her blog went private, her postings were starting to get boring. I remember the goats milk thing and I thought that was pretty dumb for her to do that.

I do miss Jessica's blog. Right before her blog went private, her postings were starting to get boring. I remember the goats milk thing and I thought that was pretty dumb for her to do that.

I also remembered last night after posting her post about not using microwaves, lol.

I bet she's knocked up again. Really, that's the only reason I want to see her blog, so I know if she is indeed pregnant yet.

The fundie blog that scares you the most:

ZsuZsu. I think her husband has a real chance of going completely, violently insane, and she'll clap while he does it.

The fundie blog that irritates you the most

Kendal. The Maxwells are right up there, but Kendal is just so smug, it makes me want to slap her.

The fundie/fundie-lite blog of the person you would least like to be your neighbour

ZsuZsu. I waver on whether i'd least like her to be my neighbor, because she's crazy...or whether i most want her to be my neighbor so i can shock her regularly.

The fundie/fundie-lite blog of the person you would MOST like to be your neighbour

Alyssa Ann at "resolved to worship". She comes across as humble, just trying to walk her own walk, and she takes AMAZING pictures of her children. i want her to take pictures of my children.

Your favourite fundie blog

I love Wife of a Street Preacher, but she never posts anymore. (well, love isn't the right word. I get the biggest WTF reaction from her, cause she's nuts).

Your favourite non-fundy blog

hyperbole and a half

The fundie blog that scares you the most:

ZsuZsu. I think her husband has a real chance of going completely, violently insane, and she'll clap while he does it.

Is he not already? :/

you'd think so, but i think he's still got a whole underground garage full of crazy that we haven't begun to see yet. i really do. that dude honestly scares me.

you'd think so, but i think he's still got a whole underground garage full of crazy that we haven't begun to see yet. i really do. that dude honestly scares me.

Completely agree. Every time I think that the people we talk about here are just weird but harmless, I remind myself that one of their followers has already brought a gun to a presidential rally. Zsu and Stevie scare the crap out of me, they're completely insane.

Re: #3, there was also a post around Yom Kippur/Sukkot by a fake-Jewish fundie who claimed the Jewish calendar was wrong and her family celebrated the correct dates. I don't remember who it was, but someone will know.

ETA: Found it!

aponderingheart.com/blog/?p=5275

Here's the FJ thread:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3557

plaintorahkeeper.blogspot.com/

Stumbled across this today. I think it may fit at least a couple of those. I haven't had time to read much of it, though.

I went and read this one, and the woman is one of those annoying experts on everything. I find it interesting that she eats a healthy raw diet, yet is morbidly obese--this never makes sense to me. The daughter that was recently married must not be following mom's ways as the dresses she selected for her wedding are not acceptable modest fundie appearl.

... where everybody (even the adults) wore matching pyjamas on Christmas Eve, and all through Christmas day? And her house looked like a giant cat ate a giant doily and a bunch of flowers and puked it all up?

I'm looking for holiday decor inspiration ;)

Thank you!

Except now I feel bad for snarking, it sounds like they've had a tough year :( And I think it's lovely that they make baskets of treats for friends. I humbly retract my cat puke comment... But I still can't wait to see this year's pyjamafest!

Thank you!

Except now I feel bad for snarking, it sounds like they've had a tough year :( And I think it's lovely that they make baskets of treats for friends. I humbly retract my cat puke comment... But I still can't wait to see this year's pyjamafest!

ETA: Just read this: "After we lost our little Timmy, I was hoping to have another baby, but the Lord has not blessed me again yet. But, each month that I was not expecting, instead of letting myself focus on that, I have poured my energy into losing my extra weight and getting back in shape for my husband. My goal was to be back to what I weighed on my wedding day for my husband's 50th birthday present! By the grace of God and lots of prayer, exercising, dieting, and fasting (to develop more self control to say no to all those yummies I love), I only missed the goal by 5 lbs., but I finally got it off a month later! My husband was thrilled, and said the fact that I would work so hard to do this for him made him feel so loved! And the answer to all you ladies who have asked me the million dollar question, "can your tummy ever be flat and firm again after 12 pregnancies?!" The answer is...YES! But it takes lots and lots and lots of sit ups!!! :) :) :)

Staying in shape and trying to be as attractive to my husband as I can be, is a big priority for me, especially since the Lord has shown me through the years how important that really is to our husbands. This is one of the needs of our husbands that we will be covering in the marriage series in future posts, so I will stop here! Anyway, back to the shower :)"

Oh, ICK. :roll:

Well that is just sad. It sounds like she is depressed and using obsessing about her weight to not deal with her real grief at losing a baby.

She seems pretty popular among the uber-Christians, so I'm not sure if you've seen it. My apologies if you have.

I wish I had found FJ back when they were on their cross-country RV trip. Their lives aren't quite as exciting. I wish I could like them, but their anti-choice, conservative, everyone-who-isn't-a-Christian-is-wrong worldview makes that rather difficult. :(

blogginbridge.blogspot.com

Oh yes, I've followed her for a while. She is very very annoying. She doesn't post nearly as much anymore since they stopped living in the RV. She's also added #6 so I think that keeps her away, too.

I have a hard time believing she does any actual homeschooling but then again, I think that about most of the fundie mom blogs I read.

Aside from the Christmas tree, it looked like a cat ate some candy canes and threw up all over the room, as the presents were the same color as their pajamas.