IGNORED

The Free Jinger Lost & Found

theologygeek

I check every so often to see if she's back blogging. Last time I went the whole thing had gone private. I wonder if those kids ever eat anything but leaves and sweet potatoes, or if anyone has stepped in. :(

When I read that I thought "predictability. The milkman, the paper boy and evening TV?"

Please say I'm not the only one.

No, and now it's stuck in my head. Off to find Full House on the internet...

When I read that I thought "predictability. The milkman, the paper boy and evening TV?"

Please say I'm not the only one.

It took me a few minutes to figure that one out. However, I must applaud you and thank you for giving me the word predictability because forever I never knew what that word was... and never thought to look it up either lol.

Me and my brother would always say "They ran away from you!" when we heard that lol.

Now I wanna watch Full House too...

Thank you for that list! I was just reading the Narrow is The Way blog and holy moly!! At one point she actually advised a commenter that if her husband wanted her to have sex with other men she should because she must submit to him :o

Who is Joanna?

My new favorite blog full of crazy is this one:

biblicalbeginnings.com

He thinks public schools are a lie (not sure I undestand that) and that there is only a chance that slavery was really bad.

I also like Miss Raquel from God's Daughter. She is the most fake modest maiden on the internet. She also thinks she is a special snowflake about everything and can be quite dramatic about every little thing. Her bucket list is good for a laugh. The guy above knows Miss Raquel in real life and she once interviewed him in the series she does where she basically tries to snag a man so she can get married. Pity for him, he didn't make it into her top five guys. Or maybe lucky for him.

Woman Living Well - Christian Stepford Barbie

Zsu Zsu - crazy

Hearts Desire - wants to be Zsu Zsu

Home Keeping Hearts - photos and visited here

True Femininity - fake modest

Raising Homemakers - for the link ups.

Joanne is an insane woman who is all about headcoverings, frumpers, and sign-making to tell others how to live their lives.

I don't seem to find the link right now OR have it in my history, can someone help out?

(Joanne is not to be confused with her similar-thinking friend Joanna).

ladiesagainstfeminism.com is also good for a nice laugh. Always.

I am horribly drawn to Zsuzsu in a trainwreck kind of way.

I also like Raquel, who reminds me of my best friend, who is just as silly and romantic, but non-fundie.

IMG_0863.JPG

I really like this dress from True Femininity, or I would if it was a little shorter.

She says she has to wear jeans to the office? :shock: PANTS? OUT OF THE HOME WORK??

She has a beautiful christmas tree also. As for the other modest outfits, day 4, the frumpy tights, yikes. Thermo tights come fitted also, you know . I happen to own some pairs. I love the outfit she wear in the header though.

Guest Anonymous
Joanne is an insane woman who is all about headcoverings, frumpers, and sign-making to tell others how to live their lives.

I don't seem to find the link right now OR have it in my history, can someone help out?

(Joanne is not to be confused with her similar-thinking friend Joanna).

ladiesagainstfeminism.com is also good for a nice laugh. Always.

This is one of Joanna's blogs, she has several. (Her others are in the sidebar of that one.) - obedienttomyhusband.blogspot.com/

I can't recall Joanne's blog address, does anyone remember? I scanned through the master list of blogs and didn't see it, but I very well could have missed it.

Personally I love the snark at stufffundieslike.com

I think Doug's blog is the only one I really read, and that is rare anymore.

Evie Teale has a nice new one that I found off of a link. (Honest, more like it. Her story is melancholy.) mrstealesblog.blogspot.com

I think Doug's blog is the only one I really read, and that is rare anymore.

Evie Teale has a nice new one that I found off of a link. (Honest, more like it. Her story is melancholy.) mrstealesblog.blogspot.com

I just checked out her blog and she has not updated since October. Is she o.k?