IGNORED

The Free Jinger Lost & Found

theologygeek

Thank you for that list! I was just reading the Narrow is The Way blog and holy moly!! At one point she actually advised a commenter that if her husband wanted her to have sex with other men she should because she must submit to him :o

Who is Joanna?

Wow, that is beyond crazy!! I can not imagine a woman telling another woman garbage like that. That woman needs to be added to the Fucked Up Fundie Hall of Shame.

oh, if you like that, then please DO check out the boards at 7xSunday (rebekah (pearl) anast, and her headship gabe). they are whackadoodle beyond your wildest imaginings.

I was reading Joanna and Joanne and they seriously freak me out! One of them had a post regarding whether your husband ever asked you to do something you did not want to do and that if he did not it is likely you are not submissive enough. In the comments there is some questioning about men being kind, basically advocating unkindness and therefore cruelty and abuse. Truly frightening :cry: They remind me of a woman I saw in my town dragging a life size cross, holding up a pamphlet and yelling at passers by. Its too bad that they don't see how they actually turn people away from God by making him seem so angry, unforgiving and cruel.

7xsunday.net/forum/

i recommend the 'sarahs daughters' and 'relationships' areas as starting points. take your blood pressure medication first!

Haha, first post I see in "Sarah's daughters"

Why do i find being a christian or my christian life so boring? Where do you get this joy i read all about? Life is the same day in day out. Clean, wash, look after kids, cook, garden, read Bible etc etc etc... dont get me wrong, i have an amazing husband and kids but i feel bored and empty instead. I feel like im wasting my life stuck at home whilst others are enjoying their live and living it to the full. By others i mean the world. I try to have hobbies like gardening but again i feel im just at the home setting all the time.

Well...let me guess.

Because it is?

This is one of Joanna's blogs, she has several. (Her others are in the sidebar of that one.) - obedienttomyhusband.blogspot.com/

I can't recall Joanne's blog address, does anyone remember? I scanned through the master list of blogs and didn't see it, but I very well could have missed it.

Joanne's is fewtherebethatfindit.blogspot.com

I remember briefly who Emma was does anyone remember what the situation with her was when she made her kids pray over the dead fetus of her miscarried baby?

I think she'd adopted two kids from Haiti, and made them play pass the fetus. She frequently 'applied correction' or some shit, accused a 7 year old girl of molesting her, and was generally batshit insane.

I think she'd adopted two kids from Haiti, and made them play pass the fetus. She frequently 'applied correction' or some shit, accused a 7 year old girl of molesting her, and was generally batshit insane.

What the HELL? Get her to the rubber rooms, STAT!

What the HELL? Get her to the rubber rooms, STAT!

Turns out the boy she adopted was also deaf. Or I'm confusing two different people here; I don't know.

She accused the 7 year old of leading her 9 year old bio-kid astray, or something.

She seriously thought both kids were possessed by the devil, and was all too happy to give them up. They're in a new, much better family now, but that family is hard to find and they don't really want a lot of attention.

They're in a new, much better family now, but that family is hard to find and they don't really want a lot of attention.

that's because they're SANE :whistle:

Turns out the boy she adopted was also deaf. Or I'm confusing two different people here; I don't know.

She accused the 7 year old of leading her 9 year old bio-kid astray, or something.

She seriously thought both kids were possessed by the devil, and was all too happy to give them up. They're in a new, much better family now, but that family is hard to find and they don't really want a lot of attention.

Poor kids. How much therapy? I'm guessing 2-4 yrs.

I will always remember Emma. I probably hate Emma as much as it's possible to hate someone I've never met. She is pure evil. I have no doubt that if those children had remained with her, something terrible would have happened to one or both of them.

Emma's miscarriage details under the cut. Nothing too gruesome, but I guess it's a sensitive topic.

The pass-the-fetus episode was before the adoption of the Haitian children, Justus and Lovelie. She made her other bio kids participate. Their situation was similar to Michelle's in that they went in for an ultrasound and discovered no heartbeat. However, instead of going home and telling the kids about the loss of their potential brother or sister, they held a prayer service where they made the other kids pray to bring the baby back to life :shock: After she miscarried a couple of days later, they took pictures of the older kids standing around the fetus. It was only 7-8 weeks too, so did not really resemble a baby especially in pictures covered by some kind of sparkly photoshop effect.

Right after they adopted Justus and Lovelie, Emma had another baby. That's not an ideal situation for any adoption, but especially one in which the mother is batshit crazy. She made several comments that the little girl molested her by touching her breasts or something like that, and made advances toward her son who was a similar age. She also diagnosed Justus with RAD after having zero formal evaluation. Given the children's backgrounds, RAD is probably likely, but she was in no position to make any kind of official determination. Her glee once she was able to get rid of her adopted children was particularly disgusting.

The boy who was deaf was adopted by the family that beat and starved Hana Williams. The parents followed Michael Pearl.

The boy who was deaf was adopted by the family that beat and starved Hana Williams. The parents followed Michael Pearl.

OMFG are you kidding me?

I am going to put it out there that I am jealous of people's beautiful adopted ethnic children. Just so no one here needs to handslap if I say something evil about this bitch. Cuz here goes:

Emma was possibly the most infuriating fundie ever. I mean, posting pictures of your child in negative and photoshopping them so he looks like the devil? wtf? She was butt-hurt because she could not have Angelina Jolie's family without a little work and then proceeded to demonize the kids because of it. Literally. And her RAD checklist was ridiculous; I have five healthy, neurotypical children who apparently had RAD. It was that stupid and over-reaching.

Emma's miscarriage details under the cut. Nothing too gruesome, but I guess it's a sensitive topic.

The pass-the-fetus episode was before the adoption of the Haitian children, Justus and Lovelie. She made her other bio kids participate. Their situation was similar to Michelle's in that they went in for an ultrasound and discovered no heartbeat. However, instead of going home and telling the kids about the loss of their potential brother or sister, they held a prayer service where they made the other kids pray to bring the baby back to life :shock: After she miscarried a couple of days later, they took pictures of the older kids standing around the fetus. It was only 7-8 weeks too, so did not really resemble a baby especially in pictures covered by some kind of sparkly photoshop effect.

Right after they adopted Justus and Lovelie, Emma had another baby. That's not an ideal situation for any adoption, but especially one in which the mother is batshit crazy. She made several comments that the little girl molested her by touching her breasts or something like that, and made advances toward her son who was a similar age. She also diagnosed Justus with RAD after having zero formal evaluation. Given the children's backgrounds, RAD is probably likely, but she was in no position to make any kind of official determination. Her glee once she was able to get rid of her adopted children was particularly disgusting.

One wonders how she was approved for adoption to begin with. That whole miscarriage episode is beyond bizarre, and is indicative of mental illness.

I will always remember Emma. I probably hate Emma as much as it's possible to hate someone I've never met. She is pure evil. I have no doubt that if those children had remained with her, something terrible would have happened to one or both of them.

So will I. When the Hana Williams story broke, I seriously expected to see Emma's name as the mom.

I've read about them here before, and I think I saw them on Dr. Phil or something once. Something about the man refusing to work bc "god will provide" while he studies the bible. They don't have electricity, heat, and I am not sure about running water. I think the wife may be from a popular fundy family. Without a name, my google searches are coming up with nothing, and I want to be able to read more about them