IGNORED

The Free Jinger Lost & Found

theologygeek

annalena- I'm honestly not sure. Sounds interesting though. My brand of crazy that I look for anyway.

Daenerys - thank you, even if it's not them, it may provide me with some new reading material. Emily(Dna) was one of my favorites, watching her spiral out of control was like watching a car crash at 3 mph. I like ur avatar, btw.

Lindsay, I saw them on Dr Phil, too! She's not the Pearl's daughter (Dr Phil interviewed her parents, too; they thought it was all crazy and that they needed to stop having babies and get jobs), but I don't know who they are. I doubt that they have a blog or anything, kind of hard with no electricity.

Not one of Nancy Campbell's daughters? I'm sure one of them lives in a one room shack with no electricity etc and she made some comment about all the children sleeping in a pile like puppies to keep warm.

I believe it was Gabriel Anast, although I don't know if he is the same one from Dr. Phil, it was so long ago. Thank you so much, I have much laughing and snarking to do!(I try not to think about the fact that his kids are suffering for his stupidity...its much funnier that way)

So I am working night duty coming up so will have hours of free time...looking for some more blogs to check out. So here are the categories (& feel free to add more!)

The fundie blog that scares you the most

The fundie blog that irritates you the most

The fundie/fundie-lite blog of the person you would least like to be your neighbour

The fundie/fundie-lite blog of the person you would MOST like to be your neighbour

Your favourite fundie blog

Your favourite fundie/fundie-lite blog

The fundie/fundie-lite blog you spend the most time on (either cos you like it, or it's just so damn snark worthy!)

Miscelleanous fundy/fundie-lite blogs you want to share

Your favourite non-fundy blog

Ok, I'll bite. My fav fundie blog that scares me the most is bealivingsacrifice.com go back and look at the postings for "the quiet game", the "supermarket game" and just about everything 2010 and earlier.

The fundie blog that scares you the most

Ugh so many but probably that women who was disgusted by her 12 year old daughter and spanked her babies

homeschoolblogger.com/mrse

as commennted on here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3787

The fundie blog that irritates you the most

Maxwell's. STFU

The fundie/fundie-lite blog of the person you would least like to be your neighbour

Maxwell's as they are so fricken irritating. Close second, Lyndsie's friend Ashley from happily ever after of the Lancasters as she seems like a stuck up, homophobic, stupid daddy's girl.

The fundie/fundie-lite blog of the person you would MOST like to be your neighbour

Oh sad to admit but Lyndsie of 'A Love worth waiting for'-cos I ALSO love makeup and she is just so cheerful...and she could watch my kids for me while I work :)

Your favourite fundie blog

I admit to not having one

Your favourite fundie/fundie-lite blog

Lovin' Much. The family is pretty sweet and adopting their 4th child from Ethiopia

The fundie/fundie-lite blog you spend the most time on (either cos you like it, or it's just so damn snark worthy!)

I hate Vitafamiliae and keep checking to make sure i can't report her to child protection. she is an awful person and awful mother and i worry about Mira.

Miscelleanous fundy/fundie-lite blogs you want to share

Need more! No others to share

Your favourite non-fundy blog

STFU parents and cake wrecks.

I don't know where I'd put this blog but this seems to be my favorite at the moment, although they haven't posted anything really fun lately. muncksquiver.blogspotdotcom check out their daughters' blog on the side bar, too. It's pretty ridiculous, especially their reasoning for not going to college :lol: They used to have it linked under their about me section but I don't see it anymore. It was just a regular post somewhere though so you should be able to find it.

I am really bummed that stupid Jessica girl in Wyoming or Idaho whereever it was made her blog private. I had no idea FJ existed before I started reading her blog and then it randomly disappeared. I come on here and see you all were avid followers, too. Oh man, that girl was nuts!! I think it was called "Working on a Full House" and oh yeah, she gave her daughter goat's milk instead of formula because the old ladies at her church told her to, amongst a ton of other crazy things. Anyone remember that blog?

Ok, I'll bite. My fav fundie blog that scares me the most is bealivingsacrifice.com go back and look at the postings for "the quiet game", the "supermarket game" and just about everything 2010 and earlier.

yeah thats strange. and the blog layout makes my eyes hurt

I've read eigth and final square, razing ruth, broken daughters, as well as those blogs they link too. Any other good former daughters blogs? I highly recommend brokendaughters.wordpress.com.