IGNORED

The Free Jinger Lost & Found

theologygeek

She talks about driving two hours to go and see her Christian midwife. I really, really, really hope she has a REAL midwife, who just happens to also be a Christian, not some lay midwife who took some BS Gothard course or something.

I haven't posted here in forever, but I still read on and off.

Can anyone PLEASE help me find this blog -

Xanga, she was introduced here because she was telling her story of courtship, engagement, etc and how her husband's parents were so super controlling and her husband wasn't allowed to be his own person even after they got married, she lived near a beach. She posts LOTS of pictures of her super beautiful kiddos, she was pretty pregnant and sick at the time, her older kids go to her moms house everyday to be home schooled by grandma with their cousins, she had a loop of Christian songs - one of them being "Trade these ashes in for beauty, and wear forgiveness like a crown..."

I know, this description sounds like most of the women here ;) except that no one was really snarking on her because she was posting how the conservative model failed them...

HELP! I've tried google and the search function here hasn't been working for me.

Oh and I don't know who to tell - I couldn't remember my password OR user name and just registered again, but then I figured out what my username was and had my password emailed. So, if y'all wanna deny "Didi" access that's fine. :)

Can someone please explain why he had to lay on the floor and it was a hard boiled egg? I have asked my silent pm army and I am not the only one who doesn't get this...I am just the only willing to publicly admit my stupidity in this issue, so really you will be helping a multitude.

Treemom will probably recall the flurry of secret PMs I sent her (between episodes of Greys, right?), as I am also dying to know more details about said egg, man on floor, etc.

Oh, and sorry about the Going to Hell tagline ... not really that new here, but have hardly posted since the boards switched. Hi, everyone.

My theory on the egg thing was that he asked her for the hard boiled egg and she was serving it to him. She put the paci on the plate with the egg and that was how she told him.

Wait, there was a PACI involved as well? Thanks, Beeks. This story is getting more and more bizarre. So the egg was actually unrelated? And I'm still curious about why he was lying on the floor while waiting for the egg.

I think she brought him halves of boiled eggs with a pacifier on the plate so the shapes kind of matched so he would sort of be "surprised" when he paid attention to the actual contents of the plate??

She had miscarried a short time before her current pregnancy so I think it was a surprise to both of them.

Considering the vast majority of the eggs we eat are unfertilized (and for those that are, the embryo is killed during refrigeration), it's not exactly the most apt symbolism, if that's what she was going for.

All the unfertilized egg said to me was "I'm still not pregnant!" or "Uh oh, miscarriage!" :lol:

Wait, he was lying on the floor and she brought him a hard boiled and an a paci? Don't get it at all.

260253_141031939304244_100001923178098_263967_3869889_n.jpg

270962_141038962636875_100001923178098_263970_7471076_n.jpg

110surrendered.blogspot.com/2011/10/before-and-after.html

I don't think hubby got it either, until she broke out the little stuffed toy. That post also includes a story about how 110 put dishwashing liquid (for hand-washing) in the dishwasher because she ran out of dish soap, and a pic of hubby cleaning it up :doh: If these girls are going to devote their entire lives to being happy little homemakers, shouldn't they be better at it?

Okay so I truly think he was just loungin' on the floor. He had been out doing something physical (like fixing up their single wide?) and was resting. she brought him a strangely-organized snack.

I think they are cute but seriously have no business "starting a family." Babies havin' babies, y'all!

Okay so I truly think he was just loungin' on the floor. He had been out doing something physical (like fixing up their single wide?) and was resting. she brought him a strangely-organized snack.

I think they are cute but seriously have no business "starting a family." Babies havin' babies, y'all!

They were on vacation at the beach in NC, hence the casual get-up.

I hope hubby will be the voice of reason in their family planning. He's obviously on board with starting a family early, but I hope he'll keep them from going full-on QF. Katy doesn't seem like the type to handle the stress and emotional ups and downs of that lifestyle very well. She is not skirts-only and even wears a more-or-less normal bathing suit, but I could see her becoming more and more fundie as time goes on.

WTF hillbilly takes a preg-test in the Wal-Mart for fucks sake?

ETA: WHO took the pic of him lying on the floor? Did she set up the tri-pod? If I had a friend in waiting to snap a pic I'd have my husband put a damn shirt on and get off the grubby floor!

Our conversation about her blog is much more interesting than her actual blog...I had forgotten she is completely boring. I don't remember why I wanted to find her again, although we're both from NY, so I think I was curious about where exactly she was from. Man, that egg thing - what a weirdo! :clap:

That post also includes a story about how 110 put dishwashing liquid (for hand-washing) in the dishwasher because she ran out of dish soap, and a pic of hubby cleaning it up :doh: If these girls are going to devote their entire lives to being happy little homemakers, shouldn't they be better at it?

This particular candidate for a Ph.D in homemaking failed her comps.

Someone should ask her what she did with the egg. Becoming a parent is a big, scary thing and to be honest, I think a lot of these fundie "new moms" act like they are getting a new Coach bag rather than having the responsibility to properly raise a child. It's a baby, not a an accessory or a reward for being good.