IGNORED

Josh Duggar instagram and facebook, Pt. 8!

pixydust

web.stagram.com/p/413957420090046042_17236708

Courageous is not a movie I would let little ones watch. But I'm a TV-blamer, so I wouldn't let my kids watch a lot of stuff!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-315-14451997170004_thumb.jpg

So it appears that Josh did not join the rest of the Duggar family at church in Illinois. Either that, or he got back pretty quick. I'm assuming that he didnt allow his helpmeet to travel alone to see her sister, but we'll have to wait for the pics to know!

Maybe Mac can make a run for it! She isnt being taught to allow her brother to drive!

post-315-14451997170472_thumb.jpg

So whats the deal with the "green?" Are the fundies trying to reclaim st patrick for themselves? It just doesnt make sense that Mr. Catholics = wrong beliefs Josh Duggar is now dressing up for a holiday that 1) Isnt "murrican" and 2) honors a catholic saint.

Both children look like they're trying to escape.

[attachment=0]green.JPG[/attachment]

So whats the deal with the "green?" Are the fundies trying to reclaim st patrick for themselves? It just doesnt make sense that Mr. Catholics = wrong beliefs Josh Duggar is now dressing up for a holiday that 1) Isnt "murrican" and 2) honors a catholic saint.

Nah, I don't think there's any reclaiming attempts going on. IIRC, in a "__KAC" episode a few years back, the Duggars had a little St. Patrick's Day breakfast/lesson going on. Boob read to the family about St. Patrick and then they all ate breakfast including green pancakes and milk. Just following popular culture, I think.

[attachment=0]joshieatwork.JPG[/attachment]

So it appears that Josh did not join the rest of the Duggar family at church in Illinois. Either that, or he got back pretty quick. I'm assuming that he didnt allow his helpmeet to travel alone to see her sister, but we'll have to wait for the pics to know!

Maybe Mac can make a run for it! She isnt being taught to allow her brother to drive!

I'm terrible with faces, but does Michael look a lot like J'chelle here?

I think in that same episode Michelle mentioned she's of Irish descent, and she made it seem that was partly why they celebrate. She even mentioned the family last name (her maiden name) used to be O'Roark (sp?) but now it's Ruark, or something. My spelling is probably off, sorry.

The link to their insipid get together story doesn't work. Apart from that its okish and not surprising from a bland right wing political pundit wannabe.

And now it's back to the old site again...

[attachment=0]joshieatwork.JPG[/attachment]

Hey, looks like their toy is in the same condition as Josh's cars :lol: Way to keep it in the family!

Also, did you know that St. Patrick was actually NOT CATHOLIC, but a BAPTIST MISSIONARY :doh:

[attachment=0]green.JPG[/attachment]

I'd be trying to escape too if I was being forced to watch "Courageous". *shudder*

Nah, I don't think there's any reclaiming attempts going on. IIRC, in a "__KAC" episode a few years back, the Duggars had a little St. Patrick's Day breakfast/lesson going on. Boob read to the family about St. Patrick and then they all ate breakfast including green pancakes and milk. Just following popular culture, I think.

And then they gave us an immodest amount of information on how it... "turned out." :hand:

So it's fine to celebrate Valentine's Day and St Patrick's Day (along with many other non-christian holidays) but not Hallowe'en? The only people I know who actually celebrate St Patrick's Day are Irish, or students wanting an excuse to have a piss-up :lol:

Josh's instgram is boring me.

89d3be4090ca11e2807c22000a1fba57_6.jpg

This isnt even worthy of the effort to screen cap. Shouldnt he be congratulating his SIL or something?

web.stagram.com/p/413957420090046042_17236708

Courageous is not a movie I would let little ones watch. But I'm a TV-blamer, so I wouldn't let my kids watch a lot of stuff!

Your comment peaked my interest so I looked it up and apparently Jessa and Joy were extras in it? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1630036/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

It's from the same people who made Fireproof so it doesn't completely surprise me to see Duggars as extras, but the fact that only two of them were? Or at least only two are listed as billed? Interrrressting...

Also, yeah, just because it has your morals and nothing explicit doesn't mean it's really the best movie for kids to be watching. What a weird perspective they have.

Hey, looks like their toy is in the same condition as Josh's cars :lol: Way to keep it in the family!

Also, did you know that St. Patrick was actually NOT CATHOLIC, but a BAPTIST MISSIONARY :doh:

What a load of utter bullshit!

Long Islander here. The LIRR stops running at about 12 am. I got stuck in Penn after watching a midnight movie in the village. The first train out was at 6:30 am. It was a loooong night sleeping on LIRR benches.

The LIRR doesn't stop at midnight. Maybe you're way out east where service is less frequent, but I'm in eastern Queens and the trains including my branch runs all night (just less frequently for me since the PW branch doesn't go through Jamaica). Typically for my line there is a 12ish, around 1am, the 3am drunk train and then a 5am.

I live right outside of Queens, so I'm not that far off. It stops running at 12 am for me. I'm on the Far Rock line. I saw a movie at midnight in the village and had to wait until 6:30 am to catch the first train out of Penn, it sucked.

What a load of utter bullshit!

Saint Patrick was a Romano-British Christian missionary and bishop in Ireland. Known as the "Apostle of Ireland"

Your comment peaked my interest so I looked it up and apparently Jessa and Joy were extras in it? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1630036/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

It's from the same people who made Fireproof so it doesn't completely surprise me to see Duggars as extras, but the fact that only two of them were? Or at least only two are listed as billed? Interrrressting...

Also, yeah, just because it has your morals and nothing explicit doesn't mean it's really the best movie for kids to be watching. What a weird perspective they have.

Almost all of the Duggars were extras in the film. There was an episode about it.

Part 1/2:

nEz4iRAFJcs

Part 2/2:

Sla6FV-85SA

What fucking douche! Sequester sale? Didn't he have a "fiscal cliff" sale too?

Doesn't this shit know the Repugs are largely responsible for the Sequester? If Congress had passed the reasonable legislation proposed by Rep. Chris Van Hollen it would not have happened. The Repugs are too damn bent on trying to undo anything that Obama wants to accomplish

Sometimes I wonder what is going on in Josh Duggar's head. Why would you be sitting there, on your couch (watching CNN which is weird for him), with your family around and think "I should take a picture of this screen and post it on the internet!?!"

Posting pictures of food is one thing, but this is just odd.

post-315-14451997177788_thumb.jpg

Sometimes I wonder what is going on in Josh Duggar's head. Why would you be sitting there, on your couch (watching CNN which is weird for him), with your family around and think "I should take a picture of this screen and post it on the internet!?!"

^This!

"I'm a broadcasting station! I'm so important! Listen to me people!"

FULL STOP.

Josh Duggar wrote, "Good speeches by PRESIDENT OBAMA and...." He actually complimented the President?

hell_frozen_over_zps5af4cabc.jpg

Aww, someone's trying to clean up his image and appear more mature/politically savvy. I think it's too little, too late.

Archived