IGNORED

Josh Duggar instagram and facebook, Pt. 8!

pixydust

Is joshie even allowed to cheer for "wizards?" Theyre EBIL! Also, he's been up since 4am wearing that suit. Really dude, get a change of clothes... its a basketball game not a meeting.

post-315-14451996970608_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Anna packed for him like the J'slaves pack, everyone gets one outfit per day. Or maybe he couldn't be trusted to hold onto a suitcase all day?

So, he wears a suit and tie to a basketball game, but can't be arsed to find one for the opening of the congressional session at the state capital? Priorities, he haz them!

Political genius, right there :roll:

If Anna packed for him like the J'slaves pack, everyone gets one outfit per day. Or maybe he couldn't be trusted to hold onto a suitcase all day?

As she learned on the honeymoon, Smuggar is above carrying suitcases, so if she learned from the J'slaves how to pack, it makes it easier for her to handle while pregnant.

What is with Josh and attracting 12-year-old girls? I wonder if Mikayla realizes that Josh only replied to make her shut up.

Smuggles appears to have taken a train somewhere and then flown back to Arkansas. Poor thing was probably in the air when the Family Research Council had second thoughts about his cushy new job.

post-315-14451997158273_thumb.jpg

So John David is working and Josh is taking pictures again?

post-315-1445199715904_thumb.jpg

edited because the 2 pictures are different.

He looks like an older, more ugly and manly Michelle

He absolutely takes after Michelle more than Boob, but I think Michelle looks great for her age and the relative age of her uterus/other internal organs. I do feel bad for Josh's thinning hair, though. Really makes his five-head stand out and makes him look old.

I bet he had steam coming out of his ears thinking of this one. Hey Josh, lets talk about easements and impediments to stormwater drainage!

[attachment=0]driveway.jpg[/attachment]

I'm giving him this one as I've no idea what you're talking about. :D Maybe it's a 'city' thing? Are you saying that there are wide areas that look like a car could drive thru but they legally aren't allowed to? I thought he was commenting on the way it was described as I don't know (offhand) any other type of driveway but a vehicle driveway.

Interesting that one instagram responder asked if he was ever home. Guess we are not the only ones that notices this unless it was one of us (don't look at me, don't do instagram).

Oh, leghumper. Duggar Automotive should get its own show? Why? They wouldn't even be 1/10 as entertaining as Lizard Lick.

What fucking douche! Sequester sale? Didn't he have a "fiscal cliff" sale too?

I don't get. Is he being impacted by the sequester or what? Does he know what sequester mean? :?:

Long Islander here. The LIRR stops running at about 12 am. I got stuck in Penn after watching a midnight movie in the village. The first train out was at 6:30 am. It was a loooong night sleeping on LIRR benches.

What's up with the two different phone numbers?

What's up with the two different phone numbers?

Maybe one is a cell number or possibly the number to one of the other lots?

Well, he is going into politics you know. :lol: Guess he thinks that means he can name sales after the current political brouhahas.

Not smart to post this shit on instagram, Josh. You are giving way too much ammunition to those pissed off young Republicans who want the same FRC job you do.

I am surprised Josh flew back to Arkansas after CPAC, instead of flying to Chicago to meet his family in Illinois. I am not at all sure he's really working at the car lot. I wouldn't put it past him to be posting pix that someone else (like RD or John David) actually took for him, just to pretend that he's working.

In other news, I want Meghan McCain to join us here on Free Jinger (unless she's already here). A tweet from her on March 12:

"Meghan McCain â€@McCainBlogette

I really hope at least one of those Duggar kids ends up rebelling as an adult and becoming a punk rock anarchist or something similar..."

Has anyone in the hive figured out why Josh and Boob flew to Arizona? Could it have anything to do with Josh's "job hunt"?

Did you see the new ja20.com website? wow

The link to their insipid get together story doesn't work. Apart from that its okish and not surprising from a bland right wing political pundit wannabe.

Archived