IGNORED

Josh Duggar instagram and facebook, Pt. 8!

pixydust

I love the humpers tellling them to name their kids after theirs.

OMGZ MY KID HAS AN M NAME, YOU SHOULD USE IT!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this is interesting, Josh seems to have broken from the flock. He is in DC (with the same humper still suggesting her name) while the rest of the family is still whoring themselves in NY

post-315-14451996867426_thumb.jpg

post-315-14451996868047_thumb.jpg

post-315-14451996868503_thumb.jpg

post-315-14451996868949_thumb.jpg

I'm assuming the "23 kids" is a joke because... you know... Notice the propaganda pic Michelle is clutching. They just cant stop!

maybe boob counts for 4

is the little girl in grey in the front wearing pants? well done!

I think thats Jordyn or Jennifer... they BOTH appear to be wearing leggings and if theres a skirt on the one with black leggings, I dont see it!

I think thats Jordyn or Jennifer... they BOTH appear to be wearing leggings and if theres a skirt on the one with black leggings, I dont see it!

It is Jordyn...I noticed the same thing about the pants :o Although maybe the gray "shirt" is actually a dress, and she's just bunching it up in the back. In the pic where she's sitting up it looks more like a dress.

Is mikayla_loves_you_217 an idiot? She's adding her stupid name wish to every picture of Josh and Annas instagram. I hope she gets banned or something

If Smuggums is in DC, I feel certain that he's playing wannabe politician at the giant Conservative-Palooza convention, CPAC, which starts thursday the 14th. conservative.org/cpac2013/ at the Gaylord National Harbor Resort just south of DC.

conservative.org/cpac2013/

The Duggars have spoke there the last 2 years; I checked the schedule a couple of times and didn't see them listed, but maybe he will just be a leghumper.

Do we think the kids are with them, or did they lose them in Penn Station?

New York--> Washington DC trains start at 3 AM, according to the Amtrak Northeast corridor schedule.

I got the impression that they were being really selective in their guest list this year.

. I'd be really surprised if he got invited but who knows.

Is mikayla_loves_you_217 an idiot? She's adding her stupid name wish to every picture of Josh and Annas instagram. I hope she gets banned or something

Especially because several FJer lip readers think Jana gave away that it's a boy,

Especially because several FJer lip readers think Jana gave away that it's a boy,

I'm not 100% positive but I thought she said something to Michael along the lines of "you're going to be a big brother", not "you're having a brother".

[ @ ] joshduggar @mikayla_loves_you_217 Thx for the suggestion, Mikayla, we'll keep it in mind! :) 52min

[ @ ] juliafaith34 @carencollins @okaysh @kam9381 @alice_styles01 @sockmonkeychihuahua 35min

[ @ ] juliafaith34 Josh duggar just replyed to Mikayla!! ^^^ 35min

[ @ ] juliafaith34 @auntgigi_9 @kam9381 34min

[ @ ] juliafaith34 ^^^ 34min

[ @ ] auntgigi_9 @joshduggar I commend you for replying to @mikayla_loves_you_217 I know she means well. you are an amazing family and no matter the name of the baby he/she is lucky to have so many people who love them. so awesome! 29min

[ @ ] mikayla_loves_you_217 You just made my day/week/month/year!!!! You're family has inspired me in many ways! I have been inspired to let God plan my family when I am older and I continue to grow in Christ as I watch your show and read your books! Thank you for all you do! @joshduggar 28min

[ @ ] kam9381 @juliafaith34 probably to get get to knock it off. 25min

Josh must have been getting really annoyed... He actually responded to the leghumper. Something tells me M3 will not be named Mikayla.

ETA: Especially not if she's born on June 9th ;)

He went to the Museum of American History to-day (or at least as far as the lobby. I'm on an iPad, so can insert a link because I am a technological moron).

Think he took in the Natural History evolution exhibit? Anyone?

I'm thinking that smuggles is unsupervised. He's been too mobile today. I think the guess about the conference is correct. Hopefully he'll speak!

post-315-14451996931025_thumb.jpg

I bet he had steam coming out of his ears thinking of this one. Hey Josh, lets talk about easements and impediments to stormwater drainage!

post-315-14451996931535_thumb.jpg

We're on to you Josh. Whenever you post a pic with no comment you're just hoping that you can start some form of flame war.

post-315-1445199693192_thumb.jpg

I bet he had steam coming out of his ears thinking of this one. Hey Josh, lets talk about easements and impediments to stormwater drainage!

[attachment=0]driveway.jpg[/attachment]

Wow!! What a moron!! No critical thinking skill whatsoever. Astonishingly ignorant and it sure seems to be blissful.

Museums plural? Whats the other one?

[attachment=0]museum.jpg[/attachment]

I can see him doing Air and Space--lots of planes, no dinosaurs or biology (Natural History) no defrauding art--or the National Archives. Patriotic stuff, 'cause, y'know, he's a patriot.

Mikayla seems to have (at least briefly) stopped her pleas to have him name his next baby after her.

I can see him doing Air and Space--lots of planes, no dinosaurs or biology (Natural History) no defrauding art--or the National Archives. Patriotic stuff, 'cause, y'know, he's a patriot.

Mikayla seems to have (at least briefly) stopped her pleas to have him name his next baby after her.

IKR! I was a little creepy. He might want to block her because she seem to be a potential stalker. He did reply to her: joshduggar @mikayla_loves_you_217 Thx for the suggestion, Mikayla, we'll keep it in mind! :) 3h

And we all say: AWWWW!

In the pic with Michelle and the pretty blonde, Michelle is SO hunched over. You would think she'd notice her tendency to do this in photos and correct it. She has to see tons of pics of herself.

Josh was at the Washington Wizards game tonight...bet he'll be posting pics from there next! One of my friends just saw him there.

Josh was at the Washington Wizards game tonight...bet he'll be posting pics from there next! One of my friends just saw him there.

No pic??? Set him to task!

lovemygsp, I also noted the Holt family leg humping. Wonder if they have any marriage-age children??

Josh's weight loss is taking years off him, but I can't understand why he wore a suit and tie to museums and a basketball game (and I am guess on the train down from NY as well). Maybe he had some super-important political strategery meetings with politicans during the day? It looks like he's ditched Anna & the Kidz.

Archived