IGNORED

Ahhh It's confirmed...Anna Duggar pregnant!!

Whit88

I listen to far too much Doctor Radio on Sirius. On one episode, they said that in order for a woman going through menopause to stay the same weight, they have to really really cut back on the calories, or have a very high level of activity. So its possible that Michelle is just naturally gaining weight.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please God tell me we won't have the sisters birthing together and have to watch both barfy couple kiss all over each other again. They'd have to have the babies at Jimbob/Jchelle's house cause there is only one bathroom at Josh's house. I've wondered if they ever tried to time pregnancies for Anna and Michelle so they could do that sort of thing.

I sincerely hope Michelle is just plain DONE. Ditty Kelly Bates. Let some other fool be the movement marytr

One in the toilet, one in the tub, it's double birthin' time!

Would Anna have the backbone to put her foot down about publicity with this pregnancy?

No. She's a good helpmeet to her master and commander, captain smuggles.

No. She's a good helpmeet to her master and commander, captain smuggles.

Plus, I think she enjoys the attention, too. I've never seen her shy away from the camera.

I really hope Michelle is not pregnant, for her own sake. When they first announced Jubilee, I got the feeling, from her voice and some of her expressions, that she was having mixed feelings. But she is a victim as well as a victimizer. She can't stop, even if she wanted to. Her ideology says it's sinful and her family's income depends on it. I think that while Michelle is neglecting Josie, I think Josie's birth really opened her eyes to the fact that pregnancy at her age and condition isn't just dangerous for her "blessings", but also for her. I think despite her disappointment about not reaching the elusive 20, Michelle will be absolutely happy to reach menopause. It's less dangerous to be a grandma.

I really hope for Josie's sake that there are no more live "blessings," either. Decent parents can have a special needs child and continue to care for him/her after giving said child a younger sibling. Looking at the Duggars' atrocious record of selling their children down Sibling River, I would really fear for Big Sister Josie.

They're already letting her run with the howlers. She seems to enjoy it, though.

And is it just me, or does anyone else think Baby Josie looks a little bit like Honey Boo Boo?

Plus, I think she enjoys the attention, too. I've never seen her shy away from the camera.

Anna? All the pictures I've seen of her she looks like she's gritting her teeth and faking it.

Anna? All the pictures I've seen of her she looks like she's gritting her teeth and faking it.

Ikr? All the leghumpers fawning all over her useless lump of a husband?

I think she does like all the posts that she's pretty, but at some point you just want to scream I AM NOT JUST PRETTY I CAN THINK AND DO SHIT TOO!!!!!!!!

Or maybe youre Anna, and you just want to be told you're pretty because your husband is too inept to see that.

Ikr? All the leghumpers fawning all over her useless lump of a husband?

I think she does like all the posts that she's pretty, but at some point you just want to scream I AM NOT JUST PRETTY I CAN THINK AND DO SHIT TOO!!!!!!!!

Or maybe youre Anna, and you just want to be told you're pretty because your husband is too inept to see that.

I agree. Anna's other pictures do not show her smiling as hard.

IMHO, if she didn't like the attention, she wouldn't have a public IG account in the first place.

She'd have one if Josh told her to. Especially if it helps promote their show so they can continue affording the mess of a life he prefers.

IMHO, if she didn't like the attention, she wouldn't have a public IG account in the first place.

She wouldn't have married him when she did(during the time when the Duggars were more liked) if she didn't want the attention. After she was married she became Josh's property so she doesn't have a say but before she married him she definitely did. She wanted it and now she probably doesn't but is forced to enjoy it.

Michael looks especially dressed up and nice in these pictures. Michael + John David? I'd actually love to see that match.

NOOOO! Don't you ever put lovely Michael in a match with that quiet grouch! JD may seem like a good chatch cause he's not attention whoring, but he's taciturn, impolite, and just as indoctrinated and conservative as the rest of the family. I just can't imagine him being gentle with a woman or mature enough to enter a relationship. With all due respect, I guess if they weren't fundie, JD would be the quiet womanizer from the block who'll be incapable of commitment until late in his 40's.

Btw, I don't doubt that he's working his butt off and that he's got some real working spirit which Michael has too, but still....NO.

c88a98a6656f11e29dbc22000a1f9e59_7.jpg

[ @ ] knieves Michelle Duggar is at MOPS today! #michelleduggar 12h

[ @ ] katiemwade Is that my scarf?!?!? 10h

[ @ ] knieves @katiemwade yes! I love it and so does everyone else :) I get alot of compliments on it! 10h

[ @ ] katiemwade @knieves yay!!!! It looks beautiful on you!!! 2h

Do you think she hunches to hide her belly? The hair is HUGE and oversprayed again :shock: And the blue shirt is back...

Do you think she hunches to hide her belly? The hair is HUGE and oversprayed again :shock: And the blue shirt is back...

Well crap, Michelle gave in and went back to the crunchy 80's hair to please her headship and Bill Gothard.

Buzzard- I think she hunches her back because she has osteoporosis from too many pregnancies and not enough calcium.

Was Michelle at MOPS to give another lecture in how to please your man?

NOOOO! Don't you ever put lovely Michael in a match with that quiet grouch! JD may seem like a good chatch cause he's not attention whoring, but he's taciturn, impolite, and just as indoctrinated and conservative as the rest of the family. I just can't imagine him being gentle with a woman or mature enough to enter a relationship. With all due respect, I guess if they weren't fundie, JD would be the quiet womanizer from the block who'll be incapable of commitment until late in his 40's.

Btw, I don't doubt that he's working his butt off and that he's got some real working spirit which Michael has too, but still....NO.

Really? I've never really seen JD in that way... Hm... I certainly don't see him as very gentle or especially loving, but he seems much more mature to me than his brother. I know he gets a lot of hate for the stupid things he's sad about Jefferson Davis and he picture with the guns, but let's not forget that Michael was raised with the portraits of confederate heroes hanging on her wall. I don't really see him as a guy who would be a womanizer, but rather as a guy who has trouble connecting with people. I can see him working hard to provide for Michael (unlike Josh), who would be at home raising her children instead of making her children do it (like I can see Erin doing). I get the immature thing, but they're fundies from SOTDRT... they're all immature.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. It's always funny how people can have such different perspectives on these people. Maybe I shouldn't have said that I'd love to see that match, but it would be interesting.

I don't think that Michelle is pregnant. As far as names go, I think they'll choose Michelle or Mary, or Matthew if it's a boy. Hopefully they don't get too unique with the spelling.

It kinda looks like Michelle's shirt has shoulder pads. If so, that could be making her look even more hunched over. I hope that's what it is. If she really is that hunched over at her age, won't it just get worse? Is there any way to reverse it at this point? I also wonder if it's just something she does in pictures...similar to the way Priscilla squints and looks confused. I don't watch the show...does she look hunched over in videos too?

It kinda looks like Michelle's shirt has shoulder pads. If so, that could be making her look even more hunched over. I hope that's what it is. If she really is that hunched over at her age, won't it just get worse? Is there any way to reverse it at this point? I also wonder if it's just something she does in pictures...similar to the way Priscilla squints and looks confused. I don't watch the show...does she look hunched over in videos too?

I almost wonder if she's spent so much time being pregnant, that she can't stand up straight unless she's got a fully pregnant belly, and that her spine is hunched from the years of a pregnant body.

Probs totally medically inaccurate, but I don't think their have been many case studies done on women who've had over 18 full term pregnancies (I did not bother to count Michelle's pregnancies, I know she's had twins...and then it gets too screwy for me)

Let's hope another pregnancy isn't the cause of the hunch.

Archived