IGNORED

Ahhh It's confirmed...Anna Duggar pregnant!!

Whit88

Looks like a gun to me! Rob a bank, pose for pictures! :dance:

Probably just a clutch....

When I first saw the photo, I thought it looked like a pistol, too! Thought they were going all Bonnie and Clyde on us!

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking MacJosh! I like this "Mac" thing. It pays homage to Joshies love for McDonalds... :drool:

Throwing out my ideas here....

M'Chik-Fil-A

Messiah

M'UterusIsOnTheFloor

McFlurry

Mylanta

Throwing out my ideas here....

M'Chik-Fil-A

Messiah

M'UterusIsOnTheFloor

McFlurry

Mylanta

:lol: :clap: :lol:

Bolded mine.

I actually choked on my drink when I read that one! Bravo!!

Just looking at the hunchback of TTH gives me a back spasm. I recall advice that you should try to stick your head/chin out more in photos to minimize a double chin, but I don't thing hunching is required as well.

Michelle is going to spend her golden years scurrying about in the attic of the THH with 20 plastic baby dolls & a Kelly Bates voodoo doll.

I was guessing she was about four months so 4.5 would be right there. Her face surely looks pregnant in that last picture.

Just looking at the hunchback of TTH gives me a back spasm. I recall advice that you should try to stick your head/chin out more in photos to minimize a double chin, but I don't thing hunching is required as well.

Michelle scrunching herself down in photos used to puzzle me. Why would someone short bend? Usually tall people bend to blend in. Short people usually stand really straight.

I showed some photos to my husband and he solved the riddle for me. When he first graduated uni, he taught Kindergarten for a year. He use to squat down when talking to individual children so he could look them in the eye and quite often, the children would copy him and squat down as well. Hubby says Michelle is just behaving like a 5 year old. Others bend down to match her height so she bends down as well. (He added that she speaks like a 5 year old so she might as well act like one.)

halfway_zpsa67c2fcf.png

Pushing 5 months? That would be farther than we thought, right?

Another theory, maybe a long shot considering smuggars greed, maybe after the toilet birth she wants to keep this pregnacy out of the media & no tv birth. Maybe Anna put her foot down.Long shot I know. I went to catholic school and several years I took the free bus ride to the march so I could have 2 days in the DC area while my dedicated classmates attended the march. I remember the pregnant moms in the march were front & center showing off how wonderful it is a to be a mommy, covered in pins and special shirts. They certainly were not hiding.

1/2 way to me means 20 weeks or so. After seeing her pic at the bible bee , I can't see her being less then 4 months. The show starts in 8-10 more weeks so hidng her till 30 weeks after how she looked with Mac at 30 weeks seems impossible.

Yeah, if you asked me a month or two ago I would have said I thought she were pregnant (Goodwill pictures perhaps?), but in this picture she looks like she has a flat belly, so I'm going to say not pregnant.

IMHO

pregnant no,

underweight and boofing up hair to hide this yes

prego_zps006eebfb.png

Yet another post from someone that saw them today confirming the pregnancy.

That person can't know them very well if they think that's baby #2.

They have to name it after our resident troll - MarthaMaryMayMarlen

MmmmmBoppp. :dance:

A commenter on the 19KAC page says Anna and Josh announced the 3rd pregnancy on their website, but I can't find it. Is this real info or snark?

post-2131-14451995965756_thumb.jpg

I can't believe somebody actually asked where babies come from. That's ether a joke or somebody's little kid posted that.

I can't believe somebody actually asked where babies come from. That's ether a joke or somebody's little kid posted that.

:lol: It comes from this Youtube video snarking on a Yahoo question.

Ll-lia-FEIY

:lol: It comes from this Youtube video snarking on a Yahoo question.

Ll-lia-FEIY

"How is babby formed" never gets old. :lol: I love that someone mentioned it on a Duggar post on FB.

Myopia

Malaria

Meningitis

Haha!

Just hope they dont name a daughter Magdalena or Magdelene.

That's my name!

A commenter on the 19KAC page says Anna and Josh announced the 3rd pregnancy on their website, but I can't find it. Is this real info or snark?

February 30? Is that sarcasm or SOTDRT?

I looked on their website and didn't see anything either. I think we were just tricked into giving them clicks ;) Besides, Smuggar would never announce a new blessing on his webpage, that's not nearly grand enough. It could be that the Today show isn't interested in them anymore. It seems doubtful since they don't have anything better to talk about, but it could be that Smugs and Anna are waiting to announce on the premier of the next season in the vain hopes of keeping the show going or getting a spin-off of their own.

Archived