IGNORED

Ahhh It's confirmed...Anna Duggar pregnant!!

Whit88

A commenter on the 19KAC page says Anna and Josh announced the 3rd pregnancy on their website, but I can't find it. Is this real info or snark?

Also - July 4th due date would make her only 2-3 months pregnant, and she's CLEARLY more than 8-12 weeks along... (From reliable "sources"/friends we've heard more like 5 months or 20-30 weeks from varying sources... which fits her belly size better.)

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also - July 4th due date would make her only 2-3 months pregnant, and she's CLEARLY more than 8-12 weeks along... (From reliable "sources"/friends we've heard more like 5 months or 20-30 weeks from varying sources... which fits her belly size better.)

Well we know that the Duggars do celebrate July 4th a little early...

Um, no, an EDD of July 4th would make her 17 weeks pregnant (around 4 months along) and almost halfway:

http://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due ... &year=2012

4 months sounds right considering one of the pictures said she was about halfway along. Maybe she is showing earlier because of excess weight she gained, either through the Josh diet or not losing the baby weight from Michael.

I agree, I don't think the Today Show cares anymore. Now that Meredith Vieira is gone I think there are no more Duggar Lovers on staff. I hope the only publicity they get is from their TLC show, which seems to have tanked. Unless JBoob and J'Chelle let go of some of the J'Slaves (courtships/marriages/let them actually go and experience life) people are not going to tune in to continually see the howlers destroy things or hear another SOTDRT lesson on per-pen-dick-u-lar!

people are not going to tune in to continually see the howlers destroy things or hear another SOTDRT lesson on per-pen-dick-u-lar!

Every time I see this, I read it as purple-pen-dick-you-liar.

:shock: And this is why I should do maths before coffee in the morning!! :confusion-scratchheadblue:

**runs and hides**

It's all good :lol: I was reading along and got to your post and went :?: :?: :?: Wait a second! That doesn't sound right... but I work with EDD's for a living and have had a summer baby myself so, yeah. Not something that the average person would be likely to notice unless they were due around then, have had a baby around then, or something.

It's all good :lol: I was reading along and got to your post and went :?: :?: :?: Wait a second! That doesn't sound right... but I work with EDD's for a living and have had a summer baby myself so, yeah. Not something that the average person would be likely to notice unless they were due around then, have had a baby around then, or something.

LOL!! The sad thing? My due date was July 10th :roll: So you'd think I would have known... :naughty:

You know it is so weird that they have not annouce that Anna is expecting. Isn't this the premise of the show to have more babies? If they quietly transtition into the birth, their fans are going to be what in the world. maybe the should they should change the name to the Life of the Duggar families.

4b3d772867b911e2bb5122000a9e2955_7.jpg

This pic... I dont know... she really could be...

Oh dear god her hands are folded and resting on her stomach. Is this the reason there has been no announcement about Anna? I was so sure Michelle wasn't pregnant, but now I just don't know...

PS: This is my 100th comment! I feel so grown up :dance:

4b3d772867b911e2bb5122000a9e2955_7.jpg

This pic... I dont know... she really could be...

That picture is beyond suspicious. Look at the way her shirt pulls out from her belly button.

That picture is beyond suspicious. Look at the way her shirt pulls out from her belly button.

suspicious as in edited or suspicious as in "oh dear sweet baby jebus not again!!!!!"

She definitely looks pregnant... Having said that, some women (esp one who has been pregnant over 20 times) have diastasis recti where they always look pregnant. However, she looks more pregnant than she usually does in this picture!

suspicious as in edited or suspicious as in "oh dear sweet baby jebus not again!!!!!"

Suspicious as in "pregnant". She's either gained a lot of weight only in her gut or knocked up. Dear sweet baby Jesus have mercy on us all, but especially whatever unfortunate spawn she's carrying.

That picture is enough to make me go hmmm. I want to see more evidence.

Whats also interesting is that those guys dont look like their usual crew, right? I wonder if they're filming something non TLC. This pic makes me very sad... If they're both clear of the first trimester I fear greatly another announcement is forthcoming.

I think J'chelle isn't pregnant. It's a food baby. She dresses so poorly everything makes her look pregnant. Also, if your skin had been stretched out from eleventy million pregnancies, you know it's not going to firm up without a little help from a plastic surgeon.

LOL!! The sad thing? My due date was July 10th :roll: So you'd think I would have known... :naughty:

You probably did know! Curious probably made you forget! She does stuff like that, you know. Controlling people's minds and fingers from beyond the Interwebs. *we need a tinfoil hat dude* :violin:

Archived