IGNORED

Ahhh It's confirmed...Anna Duggar pregnant!!

Whit88

Just looking at the hunchback of TTH gives me a back spasm. I recall advice that you should try to stick your head/chin out more in photos to minimize a double chin, but I don't thing hunching is required as well.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the hunched over is a bad habit. I see a lot of her kids doing it too, like somehow by leaning forward they're showing some kind of "closeness" or something wierd. Kind of like back in the 80's when all the pix of me and my friends had our arms thrown up in the air in "TA DA" fashion.

It might also be a habit stemming from "modesty" to hide those evil boobies from the poor menfolk who can't control their urges.

Her face is very thin...I don't think she's pregnant. She just looks so frail to me; I definitely think the non-stop pregnancies have taken a toll on her physical (and probably mental) health.

c88a98a6656f11e29dbc22000a1f9e59_7.jpg

Do you think she hunches to hide her belly? The hair is HUGE and oversprayed again :shock: And the blue shirt is back...

Her face is very thin...I don't think she's pregnant. She just looks so frail to me; I definitely think the non-stop pregnancies have taken a toll on her physical (and probably mental) health.

Yeah, if you asked me a month or two ago I would have said I thought she were pregnant (Goodwill pictures perhaps?), but in this picture she looks like she has a flat belly, so I'm going to say not pregnant.

Ack! It looks like her head is detached from her neck in that photo.

It really does. She looks weird in that picture. Well, weirder than she usually looks.

Buzzard- I think she hunches her back because she has osteoporosis from too many pregnancies and not enough calcium.

I think you're right. It looks like she's shrinking.

It might also be a habit stemming from "modesty" to hide those evil boobies from the poor menfolk who can't control their urges.

I think this is definitely part of the hunch.

I'm startng to have a bad feeling about the hiding of the pregnancy. Either Josh so greedy , he would make his wife hid her pregnancy(which can't be fun or easy for Anna), make his family & friends not say anything(which has to be hard not to let it slip out), all for a few TLC $$. My other thought which is horrible, is maybe something is not right with the pregnancy? I knew a women who found out she was pregnant and the baby had a defect & it would not survive. She was told to terminate but decided to carry till the fetus did not have a heartbeat which was at 7 months.

I think if we don't hear some annoucement today either during Josh's speech or via pictures or comments from others at the events, something just is not right.

I kind of think who cares if they announce or not. I like the few stars who have walked around, visibly pregnant, with no announcement. They don't owe us an announcement, and if they decide to do it on TV, who cares?

Probably, after all the bad publicity surrounding Jubilee, they just decided to keep all new babies on the low. Frankly, everybody has been deciding that Anna Duggar is pregnant for about the past two years, eventually she'll pop another out. I don't think anything is wrong, she probably doesn't care that they aren't announcing it, hell with a toddler, a preschooler, and one on the way, she's probably got bigger things to worry about.

I kind of think who cares if they announce or not. I like the few stars who have walked around, visibly pregnant, with no announcement. They don't owe us an announcement, and if they decide to do it on TV, who cares?

Probably, after all the bad publicity surrounding Jubilee, they just decided to keep all new babies on the low. Frankly, everybody has been deciding that Anna Duggar is pregnant for about the past two years, eventually she'll pop another out. I don't think anything is wrong, she probably doesn't care that they aren't announcing it, hell with a toddler, a preschooler, and one on the way, she's probably got bigger things to worry about.

Yeah, but the Duggars only worth IS in popping kids out. Its their identity. If they're hiding it I agree, either he's holding out for the cash or theres something wrong.

I think they are holding out for cash.

I hope if they are holding out for cash Anna is the one wanting and getting the cash not Josh. I hid both my sucessful pregnancies (due to multiple miscarriages/risk factors). It is very hard to do. You have to be thinking about it all the time. I remember being on the verge of panic a few times near the end(somehow I was able to hid #2 completely, from my mom, even from my non on/gyn dr & my ex husband who is a dr..I guess that either says I was good or the dr's here are clueless?). I did it because after several late term losses I didn't want the constant pity and people acting weird around me for months. I would have never done it for $$.

How does she keep Mac from talking about the baby in mommy's tummy?

I don't like Josh and Anna that much, but I don't want them to deal with high risk pregnancies because I've seen stuff happen with my friends and relatives. I'm hoping this is a healthy or low risk pregnancy. I do think Michelle's baby days are over. I think Boob calls a lot of the shots when it comes to the show and dealing with TLC. He could be using the pregnancy to work out new deals or contracts. The Duggars' popularity has dwindled and TLC also seems to have lost interest. The show wasn't promoted that much last season. Boob could be hoping that grandchild 3 will keep the show on for a few more years.

I don't like Josh and Anna that much, but I don't want them to deal with high risk pregnancies because I've seen stuff happen with my friends and relatives. I'm hoping this is a healthy or low risk pregnancy. I do think Michelle's baby days are over. I think Boob calls a lot of the shots when it comes to the show and dealing with TLC. He could be using the pregnancy to work out new deals or contracts. The Duggars' popularity has dwindled and TLC also seems to have lost interest. The show wasn't promoted that much last season. Boob could be hoping that grandchild 3 will keep the show on for a few more years.

I just really hope TLC doesn't pull some previews like "Guess who is expecing again"(like with the cameraman 2 seasons ago), making viewers believe it is Michelle & then at the end of the episode annouce Anna.

Yes, I really doubt TLC cares whether people know she's pregnant. It's a show on the way out, and they know social networking would prevent it from staying a secret until late March.

She's either reluctant to actually announce publicly because she's had a miscarriage or two since Mike or Dim Bob thinks it's best for them to keep quiet until the show starts.

I'm startng to have a bad feeling about the hiding of the pregnancy. Either Josh so greedy , he would make his wife hid her pregnancy(which can't be fun or easy for Anna), make his family & friends not say anything(which has to be hard not to let it slip out), all for a few TLC $$. My other thought which is horrible, is maybe something is not right with the pregnancy? I knew a women who found out she was pregnant and the baby had a defect & it would not survive. She was told to terminate but decided to carry till the fetus did not have a heartbeat which was at 7 months.

I think if we don't hear some annoucement today either during Josh's speech or via pictures or comments from others at the events, something just is not right.

I think the Duggars would shout it from the roof tops if Anna was carrying a defected fetus. After how they used Jubilee to sprout their pro-life adgenda the carrying on in a complicated pregnancy would be something to further set an example. We don't know how far along Anna is at this point. Having kids close together and a poor diet she is probably looking further along. If she is only like 12 weeks then it is not that crazy of an amount of time to wait to tell the world.

TLC has been a bit stupid in the past, when it comes to dealing with 19kac. I can see them pulling a "guess who is pregnant" thing in the season premiere. I also recall Anna family being pissed at TLC or Famy for revealing Michael's name the day after he is born. I can't remember all the details, but I remember Anna's sister Rebekah complained on FB.

c88a98a6656f11e29dbc22000a1f9e59_7.jpg

Do you think she hunches to hide her belly? The hair is HUGE and oversprayed again :shock: And the blue shirt is back...

She doesn't look pregnant here, so i am going to guess miscarriage. I really think that she was pregnant in those thrift store and CFA pics, and has had another miscarriage.

Wouldn't that be a really old pic, though? Pre-makeover?

Her neck has disappeared.

OMG! Her neck has been eaten by the clown car uterus!!!!!! Run for your lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

OMG! Her neck has been eaten by the clown car uterus!!!!!! Run for your lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

It's going to turn into a black hole and suck all of us into it. :lol:

Archived