IGNORED

God is pro-life

fundiefan

How is he a criminal ? Or are the mentally ill also not "high class" enough for you, and should be in jail?

I think this is a "sins of the father" call. His father actually has done some pretty shady stuff with donations, so hell, the son must be guilty of something, even if we don't know it yet.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You just think that people who have more than one abortion are disgusting and have no class, correct? They can have their abortion, you will just look down your nose at them and talk about how much better you are than them. Just like Jesus.

Well, I am one of those careless, horrible women. I've had two abortions. One when I was 16, and one 17 years later. I promise that many more people have had multiple abortions than most people realize because we live in a society where one can't openly talk about abortion because you are a horrible slut if you have one. I didn't even talk about it here because I didn't want to be judged.

So, if you want to talk shit about a woman who has had an abortion, then please do it to my face.

Well, I am one of those careless, horrible women. I've had two abortions. One when I was 16, and one 17 years later. I promise that many more people have had multiple abortions than most people realize because we live in a society where one can't openly talk about abortion because you are a horrible slut if you have one. I didn't even talk about it here because I didn't want to be judged.

So, if you want to talk shit about a woman who has had an abortion, then please do it to my face.

It's okay Alecto, catdogchinchilla says you aren't a slut until you have had 3+ abortions! Because I know you were just dying to have her approval of your personal life. :lol:

So what if he's anti guns and she is not? remember, we have the second amendment. They SHOULD have endorsed a woman over a man but didn't. I wonder why? oh no, I don't wonder why, it's because he's more famous.

You have the 2nd amendment, thank you very much. And gun control often comes up in discussions about violence against women, so regardless of your position on it, you can't pretend it's an issue PP is going to ignore.

Edited to make it quote Peas n carrots like it should.

You have the 2nd amendment, thank you very much. And gun control often comes up in discussions about violence against women, so regardless of your position on it, you can't pretend it's an issue PP is going to ignore.

I imagine catdogwhatever is against affirmative action, so why should PP have endorsed a candidate merely because of their gender?

Disco Biscuit by Butter London :romance-inlove:

Butter+London+Disco+Biscuit+3.JPG

Wow, that is beautiful :romance-inlove:

Trying to think of what colour I should go with this week-gold magnetic or shiny dark green?

You're in good company, so to speak. About half of the women getting an abortion in 2008 had already had a least one previous abortion. I didn't know there were so many sociopaths walking around...

Wow, that is beautiful :romance-inlove:

Trying to think of what colour I should go with this week-gold magnetic or shiny dark green?

Idk where you live, I'm in New England so I'd go gold since the fall colors are starting to pop on the trees.

Idk where you live, I'm in New England so I'd go gold since the fall colors are starting to pop on the trees.

I love this crackled effect, but I can never get it to work correctly! :x

crackle-nail-polish-romantic-blue-01.jpg

edited because I riffled up the quotes :oops:

Hey moron I'm not antichoice, in fact if more ended up like you I would want to abort more.

By evidence of your hypocritical and contradicting posts, yes, yes you are. So you wouldn't support the already born children who when they grow older might need abortions, you sicko? Children aren't clay for you to mold, they're individual people.

I love this crackled effect, but I can never get it to work correctly! :x

crackle-nail-polish-romantic-blue-01.jpg

edited because I riffled up the quotes :oops:

Love that. Now I have to find directions and give it a try (or ten) even though I did my nails last night.

Hey moron I'm not antichoice, in fact if more ended up like you I would want to abort more.

Oh but you so are. You only want abortions if you deem them appropriate (or rather, not disturbing), which is granting you the choice, but not the woman whose body it is. Anti-choice doesn't mean you're anti-abortion, it just means that you don't approve of each individual woman making the choice she feels is right in her situation. Are you really that thick?

Oh but you so are. You only want abortions if you deem them appropriate (or rather, not disturbing), which is granting you the choice, but not the woman whose body it is. Anti-choice doesn't mean you're anti-abortion, it just means that you don't approve of each individual woman making the choice she feels is right in her situation. Are you really that thick?

She probably feels insulted because we're telling her like it is. :lol: It's like those people who're for DOMA and get pissed when you tell them they're homophobes.

No they should endorse a pro choice woman over a criminal like Jackson.

I doubt any fundie is going to vote for a woman anyway because....well...it's a woman.

Unless your name is Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachman maybe.

*reads the threads* Hooo boy. I missed my first fight on here it seems.

As for the topic onhand, any woman who's had 3+ abortions has their reasons. And it's not up to anyone to judge that person. But calling them a slut or a psychopath? Fuck off. You're as bad as the people who keep trying their damnedest to take our rights away.

ou only want abortions if you deem them appropriate (or rather, not disturbing), which is granting you the choice, but not the woman whose body it is. Anti-choice doesn't mean you're anti-abortion, it just means that you don't approve of each individual woman making the choice she feels is right in her situation.

THIS is what we need on a bumper sticker.

THIS is what we need on a bumper sticker.

Well, then can I fix it to say: "Anti-choice doesn't mean you're only anti-abortion, it just means that you don't approve of each individual woman making the choice she feels is right in her situation"?

menageriemommy,

You consider yourself pro-choice because you're willing to compromise and let some women have abortions in a few cases that you personally approve of. As I said earlier, women's bodily autonomy is not something I am willing to compromise on. Either it's ok for a woman to control what goes on in her uterus, or it's not. You don't get cookies and a medal and a pat on the back for being slightly less reprehensible than some other Catholic fundies. You really need to get over your hang-ups about women having sexuality.

I gotta say the catdogsquid mommy has it all figured out. It must be a full time job telling a world of wimmins what decisions they should be makin' . I wonder if it pays well?

Well, then can I fix it to say: "Anti-choice doesn't mean you're only anti-abortion, it just means that you don't approve of each individual woman making the choice she feels is right in her situation"?

That sounds good. If you are against certain choices because you personally disagree with them or because you personally think they're wrong, then you're anti choice. Pro choice means you're pro all choices, not only those choices you approve of. I'm pro I should mind my own damn business when things don't affect me, and other peoples' abortions whether they have one or 20 don't affect me at all. I think that's a sensible attitude for all things. I am also especially passionate about the fact that everyone should have the right to bodily autonomy. Which means, no matter what I may want to do with my own body, everyone needs to be able to make choices about what happens to their body themselves.

Archived