IGNORED

Maxwell Conferences

Justme

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Keep them away from the beautiful Bay State! Don't give New Englanders any ideas! I am a resident of your fellow blue state to the south, and I am seeing alarming numbers of fundies and fundie-lites popping up. There's a Young Earth Creationism-believing Baptist church in my very town, and a number of families engaged in home schooling for religious reasons, as well as growing numbers of people joining "non-denominational" Christian churches with male-only clergy and no Halloween or Harry Potter allowed.

My itty bitty UU church is having a community picnic next weekend, and we want to poach as many religious fence-sitters and unaffiliated folks as we can.

But the fundies in New England just aren't as crazy as fundies in the rest of the country. Or they keep their crazy on the inside.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fabulous! :D :clap:

Absolutely. Sometimes I think there must be a "How To Respond To Questions From Heathens" pamphlet to teach them all their snappy little responses to every possible question.

Oh, and in response to Bettertomarry.....I'm in upstate NY and we have fundies here too.....sadly.

hmmmmm.......i guess i wasn't invited because i'm not free jinger royalty.

Well, there goes our secret. Free Jinger indeed has a royal family with a line of succession. Should Uriah run me over, Austin will assume the Queen of the Hive Vagina, until such time as she can no longer fulfill her duties as Miss Free Jinger. Then the crown passes to Treemom, unless Angri La can gain enough traction to overthrow the throne a la War of the Roses.

Well, there goes our secret. Free Jinger indeed has a royal family with a line of succession. Should Uriah run me over, Austin will assume the Queen of the Hive Vagina, until such time as she can no longer fulfill her duties as Miss Free Jinger. Then the crown passes to Treemom, unless Angri La can gain enough traction to overthrow the throne a la War of the Roses.

I hope I'm next in the line of succession, otherwise I'll have to usurp the throne. I shall reign supreme in all my cupcakey goodness.

I hope I'm next in the line of succession, otherwise I'll have to usurp the throne. I shall reign supreme in all my cupcakey goodness.

Remember, you win or you die.

(and please make me Ovenmit of the Queen if you win! :lol:)

You, my dear, are like the Prince Andrew of Free Jinger - close enough to the throne that the tabloids still care, but not a chance in hell you will inherit the crown.

You, my dear, are like the Prince Andrew of Free Jinger - close enough to the throne that the tabloids still care, but not a chance in hell you will inherit the crown.

Hmph, mutiny is being planned.

What do the Maxwell's do if they don't fill some of those open dates? I can't imagine Steve paying for food, much less motels. I hope Sarah stashed some of those Pringles away from the hiking trip for those nights.

I think any one of my cats could have eaten a piece of string, vomited it onto a map, and still come up with a better route for them to take. That's a lot of diesel to burn, zig-zagging around to one small-town church after another. They're going to have to sell a lot of books and sign up a lot of 1TonRampers to cover the costs of this trip.

They'll never come out here to the West Coast. But if they did, there's no way I could pass for fundie well enough to attend one of their conferences. I'm looking forward to any reports from intrepid FJers, though.

Well Jessica and Jezebel, you're in luck.

2013 Conferences

We are planning a trip to the West Coast and Canada in the Spring. We've had interest from Arizona, California, Idaho, and Manitoba. We will be scheduling dates soon. Please contact us if you're interested in coordinating a conference for that trip.

titus2.com/conferences.html

Can I be Prince Harry, cavorting naked in a Las Vegas hotel room :lol: ?

That would make me either Eugenie or Beatrix. Tacky and inappropriate, no hope of power, but I still get invited to the royal's party sometime, somehow! :dance:

That would make me either Eugenie or Beatrix. Tacky and inappropriate, no hope of power, but I still get invited to the royal's party sometime, somehow! :dance:

You could wear the Vagina Hat that one of them wore to the wedding!

Guest Anonymous
Well Jessica and Jezebel, you're in luck.

titus2.com/conferences.html

I saw that too. They have connections with that large weirdy swimming-in-the-dark-to-preserve-our-modesty family on the West Coast, don't they? I wonder if any pre-courting will be going on there?

What do the Maxwell's do if they don't fill some of those open dates? I can't imagine Steve paying for food, much less motels. I hope Sarah stashed some of those Pringles away from the hiking trip for those nights.

Last year, they also had quite a few open dates. They don't use motels as they have Uriah. I remember them staying at a cabin in Florida for about a week. (I believe it was borrowed from somebody.) This is also when Uriah's transmission fell out.

I saw that too. They have connections with that large weirdy swimming-in-the-dark-to-preserve-our-modesty family on the West Coast, don't they? I wonder if any pre-courting will be going on there?

The Buck-Hales are in Alaska, and I really don't think Uriah could make it that far!

Pardon my newbie question. I did go over to their blog and see their shiny white bread faces but then I became violently ill and had to stop reading.

So I take it Uriah is the camper?

Kinda like how in the movie RV they call their camper "the big rolling turd"?

Only, ya know, holier?

Pardon my newbie question. I did go over to their blog and see their shiny white bread faces but then I became violently ill and had to stop reading.

So I take it Uriah is the camper?

Kinda like how in the movie RV they call their camper "the big rolling turd"?

Only, ya know, holier?

Uriah is a bus. I guess about the size of a motor coach.

We could wing it.

They are not prepared :lol:

I could cut eight inches off my hair, fashion a wig for JFC, and still have plenty of hair for my 'cover'.

Give me a call if this happens :-)

Archived