IGNORED

Maxwell Conferences

Justme

I thought someone who attended their "show" posted that they don't do a q&a. After all, they tell you everything you need in a clear and concise manner. No need to think, just follow. :pray:

No q&a? Steve-o is such a chicken!

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap! They're going to be about half an hour away from me for a two-day conference in October. So tempting. Not sure if there's anything in my wardrobe that's Maxwell-appropriate, however...

Holy crap! They're going to be about half an hour away from me for a two-day conference in October. So tempting. Not sure if there's anything in my wardrobe that's Maxwell-appropriate, however...

I KNOW there's nothing appropriate in mine, I don't own a single dress or skirt. So it's a very good thing they're just passing through Virginia on their way to Pennsylvania. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

They hit up Elizabeth Munck's home state of Tenessee on 15 September. Strangely, the 'Raising courtship-minded children' seminar is not being presented on that occasion. :D

They hit up Elizabeth Munck's home state of Tenessee on 15 September. Strangely, the 'Raising courtship-minded children' seminar is not being presented on that occasion. :D

I wonder if the Muncks will attend? :lol:

I wonder if the Muncks will attend? :lol:

:text-lol:

They're not coming close enough for me to make any of their conferences. Not really too sad about that. ;)

OMG, I just checked their schedule and they have a 2 day conference an hour from me! I really want to go to the "How to love your husband" by Teri. I will try to talk my daughter into the "Young ladies" talk with Sarah, but I don;t think she would do it unless I paid her.

I do wonder what "The Key to Unlocking Your Future" for the young ladies could be. Sarah is 30 and she hasn;t found it yet.

I think I speak for all of us when I say we would start a collection for an insider's view.

They are appearing in Greenville and Simpsonville which are nearby, but I'm not in the least tempted to go see them. I am, however. tempted to hold up a sign on their way into the churches that say "Run, Sarah, Run!!"

I wish they would make a detour up to Canada, I could totally pass for a fundie. I own so many long skirts it's not even funny. One of them is even a jean skirt! I have long hair, too, and I can speak Christianese. But what would happen if some nice fundie boy saw me at the conference and God laid it on his heart to start courting me? :shock: Maybe I'd make an exception for John Maxwell, but only if he converts to my way of life. ;)

I should think we will see another "Family F-U-N" post on round about that exact day....

I'm looking forward to that. I hope we see pictures of jeans or other pants on the Muncks soon.

Wow Steve, there's a real hint of desperation in your tone today.

Something to think about.

They're going to be about two hours north of me in October. I have thought on and off about going since they first posted it. I don't know if that drive is worth it. I don't own any skirts or dresses, so I would stand out as a gawker.

I anxiously await the Munck's September 15 blog post. I hope they go out and do something frivolous and FUN and celebrate the fact that Elizabeth is still their young adult daughter and not on circuit with the Maxwell cult.

I can't bear to look. Is there a ton of happy clappy big teeth unpacking pictures?

No, not yet. :D

I love how they say that the trip "drew our hearts closer to the Lord Jesus." You'd think that people who have two Bible times a day, personal prayer time, family prayer time, prayer time while walking, etc. etc. etc., would already be as close as possible to the Lord Jesus. (And what does that mean, anyway?)

How much closer could they be to their Lord Jesus? Any closer, and they're going to do some sort of weird physical meld. Or their Lord Jesus is going to get a restraining order.

I looked at the flyers and I noticed that they claim that 7 of their home schooled children are wage earners. Things that make you go ummm.

How much closer could they be to their Lord Jesus? Any closer, and they're going to do some sort of weird physical meld. Or their Lord Jesus is going to get a restraining order.

:laughing-rolling:

OMG, I just checked their schedule and they have a 2 day conference an hour from me! I really want to go to the "How to love your husband" by Teri. I will try to talk my daughter into the "Young ladies" talk with Sarah, but I don;t think she would do it unless I paid her.

I do wonder what "The Key to Unlocking Your Future" for the young ladies could be. Sarah is 30 and she hasn;t found it yet.

Oh, god, and it's on a weekend too. It's tempting. I might even qualify for the young ladies' sessions. I'm not a teen, but I'm unmarried and younger than Sarah. What'cha say, clibby, wanna be my Titus 2 mentor? :lol:

Well, since we are T-6 days away from The Great Maxwell Road Trip, time to start placing bets. What will go wrong with Uriah this time? It is a long trip, plenty of time for some good drama. Though I am sure nothing will be as epic the great pot-hole indecent of 2011 and the 15-part mini-series describing it.

My bet: failed transmission.

Well, since we are T-6 days away from The Great Maxwell Road Trip, time to start placing bets. What will go wrong with Uriah this time? It is a long trip, plenty of time for some good drama. Though I am sure nothing will be as epic the great pot-hole indecent of 2011 and the 15-part mini-series describing it.

I will be supplicating that the lord protects Uriah's differential and covers it with love.

In Jesus name.

Haven't they already replaced the transmission at least once? I'm betting on another cracked windshield.

Oh, god, and it's on a weekend too. It's tempting. I might even qualify for the young ladies' sessions. I'm not a teen, but I'm unmarried and younger than Sarah. What'cha say, clibby, wanna be my Titus 2 mentor? :lol:

Of course! We need someone in the teen group and my daughter will not do it. I was demgirls mentor last time, I think I was her "married mentor",she had a whole story...

If anyone is considering the Pittsburgh one, PM me. Its in Beaver(not Pittsburgh at all)at an Evangelical Church and I am too scared to go alone. I can do 1 day only,not sure of kids schedule that far in advance, but I can get one day off for sure. :clap:

Archived