IGNORED

Maxwell Conferences

Justme

kpmom wrote:

And it still pisses me off that the Maxwell women have to dress so noticeably different from other women, but the guys look and dress like guys anywhere.

Another mark of a cult. Even an Amish man in full mufti looks more mainstream by just taking off the broad-brimmed straw hat than can a woman in netted kapp and modesty-vested dress.

One or more of the Maxwell sons has worn Under Armour stuff before, and they (because I doubt it's just Steve who believes all the scary stuff he teaches) probably figured the "protect the house" was close enough to the Fine And Upstanding Mission Of Maxhellianism to be a good buy.

I'd love to find out that Under Armour is owned by an ethical atheist.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It must be asked: How many Pringles did Steve allot for each person? Three for men/boys, two for women/girls?

Irrational minds need to know. :mrgreen:

They are so lucky they've never overturned in a canoe. Once again, no life jackets. Those "girls" would be in big trouble if they hit the water in those heavy skirts. :evil: I know they mentioned something about the water being only 2 feet. There may be shallow pockets, but I don't believe it's 2 feet all over.

I noticed they had Pringles when they were on the water. I wonder if it's the same can Steve broke out in CO?

Well, and if I'm not mistaken, is Teri's hair in a french braid in that photo? I am shocked, but I think it is!

Hey! Rebecca K!!!! is back! I wondered where she went.

She apologized for not commenting recently. I'm disappointed. I thought she finally woke up and saw the Maxwells for who they are.

Maybe Rebecca K is really Steve, and "she" is commenting since we mentioned on this thread or the other that "she" hasn't commented in a while.

kpmom wrote:

Another mark of a cult. Even an Amish man in full mufti looks more mainstream by just taking off the broad-brimmed straw hat than can a woman in netted kapp and modesty-vested dress.

One or more of the Maxwell sons has worn Under Armour stuff before, and they (because I doubt it's just Steve who believes all the scary stuff he teaches) probably figured the "protect the house" was close enough to the Fine And Upstanding Mission Of Maxhellianism to be a good buy.

I'd love to find out that Under Armour is owned by an ethical atheist.

How about a catholic, who played team sports and went to a liberal public university?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Plank

Thats just as bad as an athiest as far as the maxwells are concerned.

They are so lucky they've never overturned in a canoe. Once again, no life jackets. Those "girls" would be in big trouble if they hit the water in those heavy skirts. :evil: I know they mentioned something about the water being only 2 feet. There may be shallow pockets, but I don't believe it's 2 feet all over.

Yeah, I don't get the aversion to life jackets either. Even if the water is shallow, if a strong and unexpected current came up, the wimminfolk would be in trouble with all that fabric.

Archived