IGNORED

Maxwell Conferences

Justme

I wish they would come to Australia.

Scarily enough, I think they could fill a conference -our fundies are quiet, but they do exist.

But alas, not even brave Uriah can make it across the oceans......

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have fundies. We don't have many fundies, but we do have some. I'm 'lucky' enough to live in a town that has a large community of Exclusive Brethren (long skirts, head coverings) so I see them regularly. We also have quite a few Islamic fundies too though most of the Islamic population in my town are not fundy at all. I do see very conservative niqabis (complete with eye veil) quite often.

Most of the UK is quite devoid of Christian fundies though. As a country I think only around 10% go to church regularly and in my particular county, we have the lowest percentage of church attendance in the country.

Let me move in with you. Please. Anyway, do you know why the UK is as...not religious as it is? Or for that matter, Europe in general? I've always wondered.

I am going to the one in the Alsip, IL. That's Chicago south suburbs if anyone wants to join me. Its a freebie, although there is a love offering. Maybe I'll bring a six pack of Pepsi.

If they come to the Bay Area (ha!) we'll have to plan an FJ-meet up. I know several of us are in the area

Never will happen, but we should meet up anyway! :dance:

Let me move in with you. Please. Anyway, do you know why the UK is as...not religious as it is? Or for that matter, Europe in general? I've always wondered.

They exported all their fundies to the US and Australia. Along with the criminals.

How sad for us to grow up in a country that was founded by prudes.

/Eurotrip

They exported all their fundies to the US and Australia. Along with the criminals.

/Eurotrip

Ha, so true.

I am going to the one in the Alsip, IL. That's Chicago south suburbs if anyone wants to join me. Its a freebie, although there is a love offering. Maybe I'll bring a six pack of Pepsi.

Brilliant!

If I go - and I think I just may - I will leave something similar.

/Eurotrip

Don't be so happy...That's our progenitors WTF?

Edit just to add If I am related to Steve....I retract that

Because we sent all our nutters to you! :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Kylie Minogue wants some inspiration from the Maxwells apparently... oh johnhugh, your tireless trolling is a credit to freejinger. :lol:

I aim to please. 8-)

:lol: :lol: :

Melanie from Australia on September 4, 2012 at 6:26 pm said:

We thought the same as Kylie M. It is nice to hear that it is still on your prayer list! We have you on our family prayer list so it will be good to update our family at bible time, that you are still praying about it. May Jesus continue to make His name mighty on these upcoming conferences as you stand in truth and uphold His word! May much fruit abound to your accounts

:roll: I'm sure £$£$ fruit does abound to Stevie's bank account with the dog and poney show hitting the road...

Oof, I wish I lived somewhere where I might have a fundie sighting...from the Bay Area to VT is just one liberal(ish? it seems okay so far.) place to another.

New post about their latest horse & pony show. Look at the family pic near the bottom. What did they blur out on the boy's (black shirt) shirt? It sort of looks like an Ice Age character.

If you (a/k/a Stevie) don't approve of their attire, then don't post their photo! :naughty:

Yeah, I don't think it's a blur either, although would anyone be surprised if they were to do that?

Wow, is John rocking the wide stance thing in that one picture.

And in that same picture, aren't the Maxwell sisters doing a good job practicing being help meets by looking adoringly at Joseph as he speaks?

There will be no Q&A session in Pittsburgh. I repeat, there will be no Q&A session in Pittsburgh.

Could this have anything to do with recent discussions here at FJ about attending the Pittsburgh conference?

:think:

And in that same picture, aren't the Maxwell sisters doing a good job practicing being help meets by looking adoringly at Joseph as he speaks?

I don't think John's quite got the hang of the adoring listener expression, though.

spaes7.jpg

Did you notice at every conference people can ask questions EXCEPT PIttsburgh? It s so obvious Steve is reading here and he knows we are coming! He is afraid the FJ contigency may ask something he can't answer.

I don't think John's quite got the hang of the adoring listener expression, though.

spaes7.jpg

The women need to trim their hair. It looks scraggly.

The questions have to be written down and placed in a box before the session, so there won't be a chance to catch Stevie off-guard. I have no doubt that he takes that box, quickly goes through it, and "loses" any questions that he doesn't like.

Archived