IGNORED

Maxwell Conferences

Justme

Guest Anonymous

The Buck-Hales are in Alaska, and I really don't think Uriah could make it that far!

Maybe they will meet up half way down the coast for some segregated nocturnal swimming and prayer.;)

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, there goes our secret. Free Jinger indeed has a royal family with a line of succession. Should Uriah run me over, Austin will assume the Queen of the Hive Vagina, until such time as she can no longer fulfill her duties as Miss Free Jinger. Then the crown passes to Treemom, unless Angri La can gain enough traction to overthrow the throne a la War of the Roses.

I know am the court "wisewoman/seer/witch". I better have a tastefully appointed room at the top of the tower with plenty of closet space for my vintage gowns...

So, who would that make me in modern royality? Someone weird ,people are wary of? Fergie?

I know am the court "wisewoman/seer/witch". I better have a tastefully appointed room at the top of the tower with plenty of closet space for my vintage gowns...

So, who would that make me in modern royality? Someone weird ,people are wary of? Fergie?

I know you are all kidding around, but are there some Wiccans, psychics or other paranormal buffs here? I don't consider myself to be a Wiccan but many of my beliefs are certainly in line with theirs, and I have deep roots in the other categories I just mentioned. Now I'm curious......it would be a pleasant surprise to make a new friend or two on that front as well, while I'm here.

Can I at least be a royal corgi?

Me, too! I want to chase the royal balls!

Er, well, you know what I mean.

There is no change the royal corgies will get the throne, but at least we will get to sit in on all the royal gossip.

I know you are all kidding around, but are there some Wiccans, psychics or other paranormal buffs here? I don't consider myself to be a Wiccan but many of my beliefs are certainly in line with theirs, and I have deep roots in the other categories I just mentioned. Now I'm curious......it would be a pleasant surprise to make a new friend or two on that front as well, while I'm here.

When you have enough posts for chatter, you will find all those topics covered in detail. Yes, I am the most outspoken of the intuitive psychics here. We have others, and plenty of wiccans,pagans,paranormal lovers in general,you name it.

When you have enough posts for chatter, you will find all those topics covered in detail. Yes, I am the most outspoken of the intuitive psychics here. We have others, and plenty of wiccans,pagans,paranormal lovers in general,you name it.

Great! Thank you ;)

Oh please please please Maxwells, come to South-Central Alaska! I'm sure there are some fundies that we could hook you up with. Despite being #47 on the list of "Most Christian States" Alaska has it's share of fundies. Probably not Maxwell flavored though.

Oooh, they're coming to New Albany! I might have to go undercover and see it. Although there'd probably be legit fundies there.

Last year, they also had quite a few open dates. They don't use motels as they have Uriah. I remember them staying at a cabin in Florida for about a week. (I believe it was borrowed from somebody.) This is also when Uriah's transmission fell out.

So they stay with friends/freeload. I don't understand why they wouldn't get a motel room. If they're willing to sacrifice niceness for cost, motel rooms aren't that bad. So much better than Uriah, IMO.

No, more likely that the plans are not even firm enough to be tentative and I didn't know you were local to me.

i'm 2 miles from the tn. state lane, near collierville. i'm always up for fundie stalking!

anyone want to go to the collierville aldi's for a play date after the maxwell's spew their spiel?

ETA: edited a zillion times since my dog kept walking across the keyboard because it's time to throw the rubber bone! and no, that is not a fundie pick-up line!

Well Jessica and Jezebel, you're in luck.

titus2.com/conferences.html

If they come to the Bay Area (ha!) we'll have to plan an FJ-meet up. I know several of us are in the area

If they get down this way, I have three long dresses I can frumpify but I'll have to wear a scarf. My hair is way too short to pass.

Why do I have to be in the UK? Why?

*sob*

Yes, if they get near here I'll have to look up fundy headcoverings to make the right purchase.

Uriah is a bus. I guess about the size of a motor coach.

Uriah is a tour bus - a bus like used for bands and roadies... BOUGHT USED. Just imagine Uriah's prior life!

When the Maxwells got it it was already gutted, not much inside (the trip they brought it home, they put sofas in the back). Then they built the custom interior they have now (which is kinda nice, I'd like to travel in a bus like that, just not with them!!!)

Indeed.

I wish they'd come over here, just one conference would do. I'd travel just for the snark opportunity. I have plenty of long skirts and a couple of frumpers (they are seriously comfy) and several scarves to do a head covering.

They wouldnt come to the UK, as its not as religious as America is. I dont know whether they even have fundies, if they do, only a few.

They wouldnt come to the UK, as its not as religious as America is. I dont know whether they even have fundies, if they do, only a few.

Yet another reason I'd like to try life in the UK.

We have fundies. We don't have many fundies, but we do have some. I'm 'lucky' enough to live in a town that has a large community of Exclusive Brethren (long skirts, head coverings) so I see them regularly. We also have quite a few Islamic fundies too though most of the Islamic population in my town are not fundy at all. I do see very conservative niqabis (complete with eye veil) quite often.

Most of the UK is quite devoid of Christian fundies though. As a country I think only around 10% go to church regularly and in my particular county, we have the lowest percentage of church attendance in the country.

Sola.

I just wrote a huge intelligence ish post to that now it is not appearing.

Pissed off.

Where did it go?

I WOULD go to one of their 'conferences'

Manners would dictate I probably would not call them out on all things I snark/dislike on here in that forum.

It is not because I do not absolutely disagree. It is the ..

A) Would I have the balls?

B) Manners.

C) An innate cultural 'don't call attention'

It does make me question my internet braveness. Which I do call other people out about. Food for thought.

Would anybody do it?

Archived