IGNORED

Maxwell Conferences

Justme

Steve needs to fully vet the kitchen staff at each of their venues. He forgets that we have Christians posting on here. I suggest they all start packing pb&j sandwiches for lunches who knows what kind of evil incantations can be said over his lunch by a FJ in disguise. All it takes is one to send his whole world spiraling downward to perdition. :lol:

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steve needs to fully vet the kitchen staff at each of their venues. He forgets that we have Christians posting on here. I suggest they all start packing pb&j sandwiches for lunches who knows what kind of evil incantations can be said over his lunch by a FJ in disguise. All it takes is one to send his whole world spiraling downward to perdition. :lol:

Or even . . . (insert dramatic music here) . . . leave the paper on the cheese!

I'm not sure we should be baiting Steve. He strikes me as the type who could snap and kill his whole family someday.

Any FJers near Pacific or St. James?

I've been to a Duggar event and was acknowledged during their Q&A session because my daughter was crying. I have pics with Jim Bob, Michelle, and the girls.

Why not a crash Maxwell event? To learn more about their, I mean Steve-Os, beliefs.

Guest Anonymous
Steve needs to fully vet the kitchen staff at each of their venues.

Mrs Mari was a veteran of the kitchen crew and she turned out to be back stabbing him on here as Queen Mother. He doesn't need FreeJinger to make him paranoid. His own so called "friends" can manage that on their own.... :lol:

Mrs Mari was a veteran of the kitchen crew and she turned out to be back stabbing him on here as Queen Mother. He doesn't need FreeJinger to make him paranoid. His own so called "friends" can manage that on their own.... :lol:

Has she posted on the Maxwell's blog since she was outed?

I just reviewed the Maxwell blog for a recent Mrs. Mari post yesterday. Someone got the message; I couldn't find any. Hard to know if Steve's deleting them or QM isn't submitting any, but there appears to have been an abrupt parting of the ways.

I think it's a Steve thing, isn't it Steve?

:naughty:

Guest Anonymous

Has she posted on the Maxwell's blog since she was outed?

I don't think so.

I imagine Steve will have read the thread here as he seems to be very alert to what we post. I'm sure Mrs Mari will have read it too, so maybe she may have stopped contact with the Maxwells out of embarassment anyway.

I don't doubt the Maxwells would just cut her out completely.

I would just like to know why Steve thinks it is okay to totally insulate your family from the rest of the world.

Everyone is not bad nor do most care enough about your family to try to corrupt them. Most people are just trying to get by.

Also, what are his plans for the kids and wife when he meets his maker? Does he have enough life insurance to support the kids? THey don't have many skills so I doubt they could support themselves.

Is the oldest girl allowed to meet men? How else does he plan to marry her off, if she never meets any men? Woulnd't a strict fundy church in Leavenworth be a nice place for her to meet someone locally?

Why call unmarried adults children? THey are not children. They are unmarried adults.

I would never ask these questions at a presentation. I also wouldn't try to embarass anyone. But, I sure would hope they would address them.

I forgot a couple more....

Does he restrict food? and why? 2 animal crackers seems restrictive. I'd like to see if they are healthy looking or just thin.

Do the adult children with families stay with the cult-like beliefs or do they lighten up when they have their own families? Nathan's family seem so happy compared to the rest of the cult.

I'd like to meet Ann Marie. SHe seems like such a nice person in her pictures. SOmeone who is made to be a SAHM.

I would just like to know why Steve thinks it is okay to totally insulate your family from the rest of the world.

Everyone is not bad nor do most care enough about your family to try to corrupt them. Most people are just trying to get by.

Also, what are his plans for the kids and wife when he meets his maker? Does he have enough life insurance to support the kids? THey don't have many skills so I doubt they could support themselves.

Is the oldest girl allowed to meet men? How else does he plan to marry her off, if she never meets any men? Woulnd't a strict fundy church in Leavenworth be a nice place for her to meet someone locally?

Why call unmarried adults children? THey are not children. They are unmarried adults.

I would never ask these questions at a presentation. I also wouldn't try to embarass anyone. But, I sure would hope they would address them.

According to Steve (and the "children") he's not isolating them, he's protecting them. Evil and temptation lurk around every corner doncha know, so by removing them from the world, he's eliminating any threats to their faith and protecting their hearts from Satan, who apparently is WAY more powerful than this god they worship.

By protecting everyone's hearts, Steve-o thinks he's guaranteeing the fam to a front row seat with Jesus. Don't know about the life insurance but the sons actually do appear to have marketable skills in IT and construction. Christopher has his photography business as well (he's not the best, but he's certainly not the worst) so as long as there are enough fundies around that meet his approval (usually it's the customer who has to approve the photographer, not the other way around but that's the Maxwells for you), he'll be oaky. The females don't need marketable skills because in the event of Steve's death, the widder wimmin and the spinsters will just get handed down to the sons, along with the china and the rest of the possessions.

The unmarried adults, especially Sarah who's responsible for the blog, call THEMSELVES children. More mind control.

It's not up to the the girls to meet men. That's arranged by god, err...Steve. God has to lay it on his heart. If no suitable mate is found, then she just stays at home, doing what she's been doing for the past whatever and turning to dust. She'll accept it because that's what she's been told. I think she's too beaten down to rebel or question.

Food can become an idol, so yeah, it's restricted.

Nathan does seem just the tiniest bit more relaxed, but Christoper strikes me as being as much of a righteous prig as his father.

And Anna Marie (based on her photos only) really does appear to be happy as a SAHM; she radiates contentment. If only this lifestyle had been her CHOICE and not her mandate, I could be very happy for her.

Shortly after she was "outted" here, she was scrubbed from the Maxwell's blog.

I had no idea this happend to Mrs. Mari, I was wondering why she has not been posting on any of their blog posts. Can someone tell me what happened?

Guest Anonymous

Mrs Mari's photo and comments are all still on the Maxwell's Titus2 blog, but she doesn't seem to have had any further comments published since she was 'outed' here. I don't expect Steve would want to draw attention to the fact that his most prolific commenter turned out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing. :D

Jana 814, if you search "Mrs Mari" and "Queen Mother", the thread should come up for you.

Mrs Mari's photo and comments are all still on the Maxwell's Titus2 blog, but she doesn't seem to have had any further comments published since she was 'outed' here. I don't expect Steve would want to draw attention to the fact that his most prolific commenter turned out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing. :D

Jana 814, if you search "Mrs Mari" and "Queen Mother", the thread should come up for you.

Thank you soo much I am going to look through them, and try not to spit.

anniec: Thank you soo much for tell me how to find the thread that you were talking about!! Mrs. Mari is a WACO!! The stuff that she said about the Maxwell family if it is true I real even worse for those kids in that family!!

I love the way fundies have fellowship rather than having a conversation.

Is there a fundie dictionary? Fellowship = hanging out and talking, convicted = I wanted to, put on my heart = I had an idea

In most churches I've attended (Assemblies of God, Baptist, Methodist) "fellowship" implied food, usually a potluck of some sort. Otherwise it was just "visiting." But given what I've seen of the Maxwells' grub, I'd take a pass on the potluck.

In most churches I've attended (Assemblies of God, Baptist, Methodist) "fellowship" implied food, usually a potluck of some sort. Otherwise it was just "visiting." But given what I've seen of the Maxwells' grub, I'd take a pass on the potluck.

Surely you mean pot-blessing? :snooty:

(I'm with you on the Maxwells' food-- I would rather take my chances foraging than eat one of their enchiladas. But then I'm an ungrateful wretch.)

Now I understand why some Protestants do not consider the Eastern Orthodox to be Christians. In our church, when we get together with food, booze is usually not far behind, and we call this sort of "fellowship" either a party or a dance. :dance:

I'm sure Steve's head would explode.

sweet sweet fellowshipping... pervert.gif

Pass the brain bleach for the mental pic of J'chelle and Boob that just gave me. :shock:

Archived