IGNORED

Maxwell Conferences

Justme

Steve Maxwell is a tiny man. A tiny, angry man. Steve, I hope you're reading this because I'd like you to know that you're a pathetic and scared little man. You're worse than the middle aged man who goes out and buys a fancy car when his hair falls out in order to show the world what a big shot he is. Steve, you're less of a big shot than the withered old man driving a Porsche. You couldn't cut it in the working world, so you made up some stories and put your family to work. You can't stand the idea of another man having ownership of your daughter so you keep her at home reciting bible verses all day.

You're such a miserable little nothing. You will never achieve a thing, unless you consider forming your children into a cult something great. Your uneducated and sheltered family is worse off because of your presence. You don't want a Q and A? How do you know we won't show up in any of the other towns? We have a private messaging system on this site, we can plot to ask hard questions at any number of your other sessions anytime we'd like and you'll never know until the question is asked.

Only a pathetic loser would react the way you're reacting. Congratulations, you've proved what a worthless little loser you are.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I left a message that if I have the time I'll be at Oshkosh. I was hoping to go back around that time to check on my dads and my stepdads graves in Wausau and Neenah. Since Neenah is a heartbeat away from Oshkosh I could conceivably make the effort. That might scare him out of discussions too, since I am an evil FJer.

I think if Steve ( HI STEVE :banana-angel: :banana-dreads: ) was confident in his faith, he'd take on Q&A's. But like a lot of small men, he's backing up into a corner and hissing.

:violin:

Ladies in "the burgh", I am still waiting to hear back for the "pre-meetup" this week. Demgirl and I are in and I have a couple maybes. If the day I picked won't work, both d&I could do sat or sun of this coming weekend only. Keep it in the pms,we don't want any interlopers unless you are an FJ regular and we don't hate your guts or anything. (so, if you want to come,pm me if I haven't already gotten to you. I only know of those who said they are from the area.)

Dear Steve-O,

Just a few things:

1.) Please instruct Sarah in the use of the thesaurus function on the computer. Her writing is dreadful.

2.) Stop dressing your adult children in matching outfits. It looks stupid. It only reinforces the whole notion of the "Maxwell Cult."

3.) Stop making your daughters dress like old women. The whole skirt to the ground thing is only a good look when you're at a formal event.

4.) It's weird the way your children look more like couples than siblings. It's actually really creepy and disgusting.

5.) You're a chicken shit asshat for not taking questions from your audience. Clearly you're not very good at defending your beliefs.

That is all for now.

Peace and blessings,

Diva

Dear Steve-O,

Just a few things:

1.) Please instruct Sarah in the use of the thesaurus function on the computer. Her writing is dreadful.

2.) Stop dressing your adult children in matching outfits. It looks stupid. It only reinforces the whole notion of the "Maxwell Cult."

3.) Stop making your daughters dress like old women. The whole skirt to the ground thing is only a good look when you're at a formal event.

4.) It's weird the way your children look more like couples than siblings. It's actually really creepy and disgusting.

5.) You're a chicken shit asshat for not taking questions from your audience. Clearly you're not very good at defending your beliefs.

That is all for now.

Peace and blessings,

Diva

They censor everything, a fake Q & A would be no different. Stevie simply can not be caught off guard or be in a position where someone else is in control. If someone asked a question he hadn't manipulated first, he wouldn't have time for the properly manipulated answer. There is no way he will ever, ever give an honest answer to an honest question he hasn't censored first. They censored posts on their message board, he censors comments on the blog...this illusion of a Q & A is no different.

He is, as someone else in this thread said, a tiny little man who can't cut it in the real world, so he attempts to make his own. He's failing, and screwing his family over in the process. He's also sucking in some naive people who, for whatever reasons of their own, give a shit what an over inflated little boy has to say.

They censor everything, a fake Q & A would be no different. Stevie simply can not be caught off guard or be in a position where someone else is in control. If someone asked a question he hadn't manipulated first, he wouldn't have time for the properly manipulated answer. There is no way he will ever, ever give an honest answer to an honest question he hasn't censored first. They censored posts on their message board, he censors comments on the blog...this illusion of a Q & A is no different.

Indeed. Their need to censor posts on their various message boards and this current blog (and not just by blocking posts they don't like, either - they edit and twist the words of other people but leave the original signatures on, which is LYING as far as I'm concerned) is the finest example of their need to both utterly control the message and prevent their various readers from ever meeting on their own to have discussion in other venues without the Maxwells present.

Someone upthread mentioned that this shows how Steve-O doesn't respect his audience. I agree that Steve-O doesn't respect his audience at all. They can go on and on about the sweet visitors and their lovely attendees with the open hearts, but the ultimate rules of this game are that Steve-O has it all figured out (which he will say is Jesus working through him, but the point is it's HIM) and he will be so kind as to deign to share the right way to do things with people who come to the conferences and read the books. Information transfer is one way only.

He's not alone in this, many extreme fundies of various sorts are the same way. But just read the books - he's okay with certain activities for other families, for people on the path to where he is, but his OWN children must be completely sheltered because they're already pure and their father has the proper guidance. You see this same talk when people talk rather disparagingly about "seeker-friendly" churches and youth groups (youth groups are okay for other kids for whom it'd be a step up from the home, but not for OUR kids, who have better fathers), you see it when the ultra-orthodox people in kiruv talk about schools for "kids at risk" or about how various things are okay for BTs but not for their kids, it goes on. Steve-O just does this in a very local and pure form :) And then the kids take it up - again from the books, you can read how Sarah was feeling so terribly sorry for kids in public school. It's not a respectful feeling.

"The only way to the Father is through the Son" - and now we have "the only way to the Son is through the Steve."

The attendees go to these shindigs by choice of course, but no, I don't think they're respected when they go. Made nice to, sure, but that's very much not the same thing.

Steve Maxwell is infact a creepy little man!! He takes the weak and the volunable and wants them to be like him and his family. He has stated that he does not want any of his kids to play sports, I can only imagine that he must have been on of those kids that was always picked last and does not want his kids to be the same. I bet he was alway a scrunny little person and was make fun of for that. Being what he does now I bet he is happy show up those people and say "look these people treat me like a g-d. And think what I say and do is Golden"

Steve, there may be groups of FJers planning to go to other conferences. We are everywhere.

Just something to think about.

It would just bless my heart if a picture of a FJ member at one of their conferences ended up on their blog.

It would just bless my heart if a picture of a FJ member at one of their conferences ended up on their blog.

Is that a challenge? :lol: I'll see what I can do!

Now Steve will stop posting photos of conference-goers out of paranoia. Hi Steve!

Is that a challenge? :lol: I'll see what I can do!

Now Steve will stop posting photos of conference-goers out of paranoia. Hi Steve!

Ooh, I double dog dare you, emmiedahl!

The Pittsburgh delegates have plans to dress up in the finest of modest frumpers. Depending on the number in attendance, one of us could end up on the blog.

I wonder if people start to discuss the places that they are going to see the Maxwells, if the Q&A would be stopped in those places as well.

You know Steve is now going to being suspecting every single conference visitor. It is going to drive him crazy. He could end up being nice to heathens and unfriendly to true followers of Steve.

I so hope a picture gets taken. Bonus points if a Free Jinger member is posed with one of the family.

The Pittsburgh delegates have plans to dress up in the finest of modest frumpers. Depending on the number in attendance, one of us could end up on the blog.

I wonder if people start to discuss the places that they are going to see the Maxwells, if the Q&A would be stopped in those places as well.

Steve will be slowing shutting down Q and A as the tour progresses and he reads the running coverage here on FJ.

:greetings-wavingyellow: Hi Steve! The Hive is every where, you'll never know if the lady at the book table in the head covering talking to your daughter is FJ until you read about it here.

Does Steve ever pose with people? If so, getting a picture with him would be amazing. I wonder what he is like in real life. He comes off as cold and unfeeling on his blog.

Hand on heart, I would laugh like a DRAIN if that happened! Sadly that FJ-er could never be me, though, because I live thousands of miles away and Steve-o won't allow his family to go abroad beyond Canada.

I remember recently one poster commented about possibly attending a Maxwell event, but she isn't in Pittsburgh. There are still ways Steve can be attacked by an ebil feminist.

Personally it has been giving me the giggles on and off to know that Steve is so terrified of a few Jingers. :mrgreen:

Your dog and pony days are numbered anyway Steve, but it has been an unsought blessing to see you can't hide your COWARDICE. We always knew you were afraid of women, didn't we?

Archived