IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

Seconded.

Speaking of which, Marm: 21-3. :dance:

I told you weeks ago you'd keep the axe. I think y'all out-Nobeled us this year 2-1 as well. :oops:

:obscene-birdiered: the Tree. :whistle:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:obscene-birdiered: the Tree. :whistle:

Haters gonna hate. :mrgreen: As long as we're on the same side ripping on the patriarchy (and TWoP mods), that's all that really matters to me.

Can anyone recommend a good light-weight makeup for fair, freckled and very dry skin?

I don't have dry skin, but I'm very, very pale. I love Chanel Aqualumiere. It feels like nothing on, can be sheer or built up, and actually comes light enough for me. Perhaps using a serum underneath would help.

I have no issues with food snarking. Given his endless food photos, Josh himself clearly finds what he eats to be of interest to all. He puts it out there. The Duggars post recipes. Again, they put it out there.

I feel nothing but compassion for his weight issues. We know that he was likely food deprived as a child, and he also lacked choices about most things in his life. We don't know if he is an emotional eater, or simply having fun indulging for once in his life. Everything has always been controlled for him until now. I don't find Josh to be at all likeable, but that's because he acts like a smug arse.

Can anyone recommend a good light-weight makeup for fair, freckled and very dry skin?

I like Dr Jart's Beauty Balm. It doesn't have a lot of coverage, but it gives a great finish!

Haters gonna hate. :mrgreen: As long as we're on the same side ripping on the patriarchy (and TWoP mods), that's all that really matters to me.

Absolutely. Although yesterday I pictured us in the "stare-down" phase at the end of the game when the axe may (or may not...boo!) change hands. :mrgreen:

The best thing you Tree peeps ever did was when the band got banned from performing at Notre Dame games after their riveting portrayal of the Potato Famine. THAT was pure fucking genius. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I think snarking on food is much better than on weight per se. Anna is supposed to have been raised with all those skills to maintain a household but fact is she can't cook healthy food, she actually does not know what is health food.

Unless you have a great metabolism (and many studies show even then it always stop at some point) eating what Smuggar is posting on instagram will make you fat. If I were to eat like him, I'd put on weight.

I've seen most of Smaggar's Instagram food posts, and I'm a firm believer that even LOOKING at the pictures causes people to put on weight!! :D :character-spamguy:

Guess who's eating at a restaurant again!??! JOSHIE!

9c39c4f01bd911e292c922000a1fb771_7.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggar#datenight 58min.

[ @ ]alibug1014 Omg first like and comment!! 58min.

[ @ ]totally_taytay To be practical...@joshduggar got the first comment lol. @alibug1014 45min.

[ @ ]jamesrosepics Are you guys at a bar? 41min.

[ @ ]noellehickey_dance99 You guys are so cute 36min.

[ @ ]katnisseverdeenismehahahaaaaa How are the kids? @joshduggar 13min.

[ @ ]walksoftlylivewildly(shakes head at level of maturity) 11min.

[ @ ]mdchamlee It's not a bar, it's a restaurant here in town. It's very good! 9min

0e73fcac1bda11e2a8d122000a1c0290_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarHawaiian Chicken...had this last time I was here, wow! #dinner #grilledchicken #macandcheese 54min.

[ @ ]sabrinapraise Yum 43min

Chicken glazed in sugar and mac n cheese! #healthy choices???

Nothing says Hawaii to me like a nice big serving of mac and cheese.

Along with fried SPAM, now that is real Hawaiian

That chicken is so thin and dry looking. They must have doused it in sugar/pineapple water just to make it edible.

and yet there's still twice as much protein as one person needs in a meal! (and I'm being generous there).

I keep wondering, Why doesn't date night consist of something other than going out to eat?

I get that going to dinner is an essential part of a date night for most people. I'm fine with that. But, JUST DINNER??? Sounds boring to me. I can't imagine staying married to a man whose idea of a romantic night out is a TWOfer deal at the same restaurant you all go out to on a regular basis. And I bet he's expecting sexy time after that too.

I keep wondering, Why doesn't date night consist of something other than going out to eat?

I get that going to dinner is an essential part of a date night for most people. I'm fine with that. But, JUST DINNER??? Sounds boring to me. I can't imagine staying married to a man whose idea of a romantic night out is a TWOfer deal at the same restaurant you all go out to on a regular basis. And I bet he's expecting sexy time after that too.

I can't imagine it's easy to find non-ebil movies at their local theatre. I'm sure Josh is straying from his dad's strict dogma, but he and Anna can't go around watching heathen movies in public theatres 'cause they'd be spotted. Or maybe they do, but Josh certainly won't be announcing it to the interwebz. What else is there to do on a date besides eating out and seeing a movie? Bars are out...there's going for a walk, I guess, but they don't seem the type.

I can't imagine it's easy to find non-ebil movies at their local theatre. I'm sure Josh is straying from his dad's strict dogma, but he and Anna can't go around watching heathen movies in public theatres 'cause they'd be spotted. Or maybe they do, but Josh certainly won't be announcing it to the interwebz. What else is there to do on a date besides eating out and seeing a movie? Bars are out...there's going for a walk, I guess, but they don't seem the type.

That's what I was just thinking.... it's not like they can just pick a movie out of the paper, or go to their favorite bar for a drink or two like most people do for a date night.

Dancing's out. I imagine comedy clubs would be too risque—and possibly some of the humor would go over their heads. And the image of Josh attending live theater... :lol:

How do they afford to eat out all the time? Shouldn't they want to save money for their kids future, instead of constantly eating substandard chain food? I don't get it.

I like Double Wear or Double Wear Light by Estee Lauder. It's super long-wearing. The light formulation may work if the color is right. The shade of regular Double Wear is a bit better for me. I've not tried their new Invisible Fluid foundation, but it sounds great! I've also heard wonderful things about Chanel foundations and the foundations that are made for Giorgio Armani. I've also heard raves about Vincent Longo Water Canvas, but you may not be able to find it anymore. My daughter loves Kevin Aucoin's foundation. It suited her sensitive skin very well and a bottle lasted a long time. She tried and was not impressed with Bare Minerals. She's too pink or it's too yellow.

As for drug store makeups, you might try Revlon Colorstay. Maybelline has a long-wearing foundation that also works well. I think it call FIT 24 or something like that. I currently use the Almay version of Revlon Colorstay, but I think it's a false economy to use it. I think a bottle of Estee Lauder is just as cheap to use as it the bottle lasts longer. One thing about cosmetic counter vs drug store makeups; colors tend to more saturated in cosmetic counter makeup so you don't use as much as drug store makeup. I do think it's a good idea to buy drug store mascara, though, since it needs to be thrown out after a few months.

Whichever makeup you decide on, it will work better if you do the right skin care underneath. The right cleansing and moisturizing will make your makeup wear better and be more comfortable. It should not, IMHO, feel heavy, but just clean and soft a few minutes after it's done.

Some of the websites for the better lines have foundation selector tools on their websites along with lessons on how to properly apply the foundation or whatever. If you should find out that a foundation or any other product that you buy from the cosmetic counter doesn't work for you, you can always take it back for a refund. Drug store makeup you generally just toss out.

ETA: If you've ever seen movie legend Doris Day without her makeup, she's got tons of freckles. She successfully covered them up for movies and TV. You don't, of course, have to cover your freckles up to that extent.

Guest Anonymous

I wonder if they are real or trolling. Josh was also tripping with that person and was told to lay off "da skunk" before tagging people.

How do they afford to eat out all the time? Shouldn't they want to save money for their kids future, instead of constantly eating substandard chain food? I don't get it.

What would they save for? Those kids ain't going to college.

Archived