IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

cea9c41c1ad511e282d912313d0524f6_6.jpg

[ @ ]peterquery Get off the path LOL!! 4h

Time for a food pic. These "clever" republican pictures are boring. Yeah, yeah, I get it... "keep right...."

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He keeps making sure we realize he is biking and walking, say once a week, and eating 'healthy!" lol...

In response to the Obama pics, FAMY had this to say:

amyduggar Ummm no way Jose! for 4 years he's just getting us more IN debt!!!! @joshduggar 2h

Funny, although I'm not American as I understand it Obama has actually done well with the National Debt in the USA these last Four Years, yes?

Guest Anonymous

What does he think 30 minutes of exercise once a week will do for him? Josh, like most other fat people has zero discipline and self control.

What a joke.

What does he think 30 minutes of exercise once a week will do for him? Josh, like most other fat people has zero discipline and self control.

What a joke.

Really?

Oh, you know what, never mind.

Guest Anonymous

Really!

If Josh really wanted to get in shape, he would workout everyday. -Discipline.

And would stop eating so much. - Selfcontrol.

Really!

Anyone who wants to get into shape needs discipline and self control.

signed,

Former Fat Shamer

Really!

Hey, you solved the "obesity epidemic" (in scare quotes, because) alert the media, all our problems are solved!

Really!

Here we go again. :roll: Another troll looking to start a fight.

What a joke.

The fuck is that supposed to mean?

f429fcb81b1e11e286a922000a1fb703_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggar@Jon_Woods & I being team players fixing sign for @CollinsARK #2012 #signs @jwoods93 52min.

[ @ ]paytonmcfd13 Hey josh if u take the time to read this thank u but I just wanted to say u seem like such an AWSOME roll model and I just wanted to say u have opened my eyes farther into christ and I love ur show to keep spreading the good news JESUS IS ALIVE yay 44min.

[ @ ]jon_woods Wrong Jon woods 39min

BWAHAHAHHA

BWAHAHAHHA

Next time Josh needs to just take a picture of the sign. That angle he used to take that picture is not flattering at all.

Next time Josh needs to just take a picture of the sign. That angle he used to take that picture is not flattering

Goodness, this is the worst shot of him yet. He 's a fright!

Next time Josh needs to just take a picture of the sign. That angle he used to take that picture is not flattering at all.

Thanks for listening Josh, the sign only picture looks better!

Next time Josh needs to just take a picture of the sign. That angle he used to take that picture is not flattering

Goodness, this is the worst shot of him yet. He 's a fright!

I agree, this is the worst picture I've seen of him.

Really!

FINALLY someone explained it to me! I never understood that before! Wait, let me go throw away my thyroid hormones because OBVIOUSLY, I just lack discipline and self control! Silly me.

FINALLY someone explained it to me! I never understood that before! Wait, let me go throw away my thyroid hormones because OBVIOUSLY, I just lack discipline and self control! Silly me.

You too? Then there are those times when thyroid go out of whack and you gain another 10 lbs. you will never lose regardless of what you eat or how much you can/or are able to exercise.

Smuggar and Smuganna are half my age and have a propensity for thin people (other than Pa Keller, but that seems to be health-related).

You too? Then there are those times when thyroid go out of whack and you gain another 10 lbs. you will never lose regardless of what you eat or how much you can/or are able to exercise.

Smuggar and Smuganna are half my age and have a propensity for thin people (other than Pa Keller, but that seems to be health-related).

A friend of mine is finally at the right dosage and managed to lose a lot of weight over the past year, despite Hashimoto's. So that gave me hope. But yeah, there's just more to people being fat than them being lazy and undisciplined. There's depression, and eating disorders, and countless other reasons. Saying all fat people are lazy is a lot easier, though. That way, you don't have to think about the possibility that it could hit you one day, too.

I got fat by taking antidepressants! even if were as simple as the troll claims (lol), Josh's situation is complicated by the fact that he was emotionally and physically neglected as a child. Given he was likely nutritionally deprived for most of his childhood, I think Josh's body would fight attempts at weight loss every step of the way. Much better for him to focus on gradual lifestyle changes to slowly bring up his activity levels and the nutritional value of his meals. Health is way more important than body shape. Being fat is not inherently unhealthy.

I got fat by taking antidepressants! even if were as simple as the troll claims (lol), Josh's situation is complicated by the fact that he was emotionally and physically neglected as a child. Given he was likely nutritionally deprived for most of his childhood, I think Josh's body would fight attempts at weight loss every step of the way. Much better for him to focus on gradual lifestyle changes to slowly bring up his activity levels and the nutritional value of his meals. Health is way more important than body shape. Being fat is not inherently unhealthy.

I was just going to post this. I actually think my fatness is kind of a testament to my discipline and self control, because I survived long enough to get help, and made myself do it and stay on the medication despite the side effects. Being fat and not spending all day every day crying, self-harming and wanting to kill myself wins out over being thin every time, thanks very much.

I was in an environment where all my food was controlled - all of it. I believed that if I opened the doors of the cupboard in the kitchen my mom would know!

I left when I was 17 (big surprise) and I started to put on weight progressively. Mostly because I was poor and could not affort to eat out all the time like Josh seems to do, but also because there was still this ideal of being thin (although because of body dismorphia, I thought I was already fat, and looked at my thighs and never noticed they were getting bigger). By 23 I had put on 50 pounds. (so that's still in 6 years). I realized how much it was and how bad it was when I did my first blood test and I had high triglycerides. Then in two years I lost 20 pounds. I doubt I'll lose more than another 5 lbs (because mostly for my frame I was too thin, unhealthy thin, and now I have muscles from running). But sometimes you need someone to tell you to wake you up. Yes I empathize with his situation, but I took control and went to seek out what it means to eat healthy, what it means to be healthy. He has the money I never had in the past 8 years to do it. He has support that I never had (at least daily support, or support from someone who gets what putting on weight means i.e. Anna). Everything is there for him and he needs something to push him into trying to be healthy.

BUT (and that's the big but here) considering how he treats his work - how he went from a hard worker to a lazy worker - one can't help but wonder if he is treating the rest of his life the same. Ah tomorrow I'll figure out how to be healthy. Or maybe he imagines he already knows how to be healthy (and seeing his #healthy tagged posts I think that's the issue).

So yes it's hard, yes I empathize, but he has access to everything to help him and I think personally his otherwise shown laziness will prevent him from seeking long term solutions.

BWAHAHAHHA

Wow. Months later and he's still tagging the wrong guy. Maybe he doesn't respond to comments on his IG because he can't actually read them #SOTDRTftw

Wow. Months later and he's still tagging the wrong guy. Maybe he doesn't respond to comments on his IG because he can't actually read them #SOTDRTftw

to be faire considering the number of leghumpers I would not read the comments either ahahaha

So yes it's hard, yes I empathize, but he has access to everything to help him and I think personally his otherwise shown laziness will prevent him from seeking long term solutions.

Of course Josh is lazy and obviously makes a lot of bad food choices, but saying that it's SO easy to lose weight, and all fat people are lazy and lack self-control, is still wrong. Fat shaming is not okay.

Archived