IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weight watchers would be a good idea for them, I'm thinking about joining too. Anna could get advice from Jana and Michelle about weight watchers.

The Target boycott post is garnering quite a bit of attention. Feel free to join Ms. Bacon and me on the FB side of things. :D

The Target boycott post is garnering quite a bit of attention. Feel free to join Ms. Bacon and me on the FB side of things. :D

i added some new contributions. 8-)

a2906ea4197111e29f5b22000a1fc2ca_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarAutumn at home! #fallcolors #leaves 4h.

[ @ ]lynnbaker03 Love autumn :) 4h.

[ @ ]rachelwv13 God is so wonderful 4h.

[ @ ]kathobi How cute is your fence? 3h.

[ @ ]kathobi :) 3h.

[ @ ]charlenegriffin@kathobi I love the fence, too. :) No home is complete without a cute, little, white picket fence. :) 58min

:think: Sooooo no one who lives in an apartment trailer has a "complete" home? Pretty sure the TTH doesnt have a white picket fence too. Keep reading those 1960 women's world magazines... you know, the ones that tout 2.5 kids as "ideal"...

The Akin campaign has become national. I am a registered democrat and live in Pittsburgh, I got a robocall from Mike Huckabee asking ME to donate to Todd Akin's campaign! :shock: I have 2 friends in chicago who got the same call. I wish a real person would have called! Huckabee's recording couldn't respond to my "Are you fucking kidding me" comment.

Edited because I keep spelling his name like Clay Aiken. :oops:

I take this to mean he's in shit and desperate.

i added some new contributions. 8-)

Y'know, I don't think I've become either a concubine or a member of the Vast FJ PM Backchannel (sorry, paraphrase). I'm such a loser. *pity :violin: party*

I take this to mean he's in shit and desperate.

Let us pray. :eusa-pray: Because seriously, how is this even a race at this point?

Y'know, I don't think I've become either a concubine or a member of the Vast FJ PM Backchannel (sorry, paraphrase). I'm such a loser. *pity :violin: party*

I finally deleted the pm's I previously sent you that went unread. Hmph. :(

I missed this yesterday

e077bb62189c11e2a76e22000a1d034f_6.jpg

I dont know that I'd go so far as to call this "healthy" smanna... The amount of sauce on that "smoked turkey" is pretty significant. The bread likely has no nutritional value and we have no idea what he dumped on the "salad", which really appears to be a bowl of lettuce. Glad he potentially ate something green and not fried but I'm not giving him a standing ovation...

That's tragic...that that's the best they can do for healthy...also he must definitely read here as he keeps trying to promote the health thing

I don't think he realises how much vegetable and how little restaurant food other people actually eat, and how much exercise they actually do

Comment on a pic of Makynzie's handprint on Anna's instagram (sorry I have no idea how to put the pic on here):

countess_meow How are you going to explain to your own sweet daughter you support a man who believes that women who end up pregnant because of rape are liars? I hope you are lucky enough that no women in your life have been raped, but statistically, the chances are small. You seem like such a sweet girl. It saddens me to see you supporting such a hateful person whose heart seems to hold and whose mouth speaks nothing Christ-like.

Of course no one has bothered to respond to this.

Comment on a pic of Makynzie's handprint on Anna's instagram (sorry I have no idea how to put the pic on here):

Of course no one has bothered to respond to this.

I love countess_meow!! My sentiments exactly. This is why when painting my house (long, tedious hours), I kept obsessing over this whole imaginary story about Anna leaving Josh....

6b25e98e188c11e2b3af22000a1fb856_6.jpg

How not to look like a douche in a picture:

1 - Do not give a thumbs up sign

2- Especially don't do it next to a little boy you don't know. Creepy... :?

2- Especially don't do it next to a little boy you don't know. Creepy... :?

So, there are Arkansas fans in MISSOURI? These people are fucked up 7 ways to Sunday. Akin supporters deserve Duggar idiocy. I hope a lot of ears bled during those "concerts."

Oh, god. Gag me.

Never mind that it's freakin' plastic picket fence. Nothing remotely like the rustic, always-seems-to-need-a-good-whitewash fence with the rickety gate that my grandparents’ house always had.

Um... My 13 year old boy self just came out a snickering when I saw this ad.......

post-1841-14451996811541_thumb.jpg

Me wonders if Smuggar thought of that...

I still think it's the "stick your neck out and angle your chin down" thing to "avoid double chins". I can't seem to find a link even though I've seen it countless times on websites about how to look better in pictures.

This?

Qe3oJnFtA_k

Um... My 13 year old boy self just came out a snickering when I saw this ad.......

e01344cc1a4311e2a76e22000a1d034f_6.jpg

Me wonders if Smuggar thought of that...

I had to hit the instagram immediately after seen this post. :D

That's tragic...that that's the best they can do for healthy...also he must definitely read here as he keeps trying to promote the health thing

I don't think he realises how much vegetable and how little restaurant food other people actually eat, and how much exercise they actually do

At least he's drinking water. He drinks so much sweet tea he probably could lose a significant amount of weight just cutting that out. A large sweet tea is like 300 calories. Let's say he's been drinking four a day (two at lunch and two at dinner). That's 1200 calories a DAY in sweet tea. And he is probably drinking more than that. Just switching to water he could lose like 2.5 lbs a week, maybe more.

Seriously though, I don't usually snark on people's weight, I have my own weight issues, but Josh looks like hell. I saw him on tv the other night and he looked positively GRAY. He looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

Such a significant weight gain in such a short period of time. Has anyone else mentioned that he might be depressed? Maybe deep down he is unhappy with this lifestyle but has been brainwashed to think it is the only/best way.

I had to hit the instagram immediately after seen this post. :D

I commented "What a Cunning Linguist!" ... wondering if the fundie will realize! :D

Seriously though, I don't usually snark on people's weight, I have my own weight issues, but Josh looks like hell. I saw him on tv the other night and he looked positively GRAY. He looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

This is so true. Every picture I see of him he looks worse. It's quite depressing really, considering how young he is.

1637ed061ad411e2bd9022000a1cdc39_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarHad a great family walk this morning! 5h.

[ @ ]lynangel1023 Anna banana looks prego!!!!! Or maybe it's the shadow! Congrats!!!!! Live, love, let god 5h.

[ @ ]carlislemelanie Fitness is very important! I've lost 46 lbs. Praise God, just by walking and eating healthy..portion control, avoid sweets, fried food, processed food, etc. It Works! @mackynziesmom @joshduggar 5h.

[ @ ]carlislemelanie God Bless The Duggars! 5h

We need a smilie where it has its head cocked to the side like a dog who doesnt understand

Archived