IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

a9abae1c182a11e2830722000a1f9d75_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Ahh, finally arrived at the hotel for the night! #sleep 10h

[ @ ] carlislemelanie Hope you guys rested well..God bless you for what you guys are doing. @joshduggar 7h

[ @ ] carlislemelanie I really enjoy seeing pics of Mackynzie & Michael as I was unable to have children. I have enjoyed my nieces, nephews & friends and relatives children. @mackynziesmom 7h

So they got to the hotel around 2:30AM? MOTY! Kids dont need sleep, stability, a schedule... lets not even discuss education...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't understand how anyone could support Todd Akin. This is so disgusting and weirdly pathetic. I loved to hate the Duggars. I will admit to watching their show every week just to see the interesting family values they portray. I just could not do it last night and probably won't ever again.

These people disgust me. Not only are they campaigning for Todd Akin, they are once again either dragging their children off on a major roadtrip, or leaving them behind at home. Stability? Structure? EDUCATION? Who cares?! And they're doing it all in the name of ~values~. Well here's an idea: how about valuing your children's education? Their need for routine and stability? Their mental and physical health?

Who do these people think they are, anyway? Like they're so influential that they simply MUST plaster crap to their bus and drive off across the country to save someone's candidacy? It didn't work for Santorum and it's not going to work for this guy. GO HOME AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN.

That is the ugliest picture I have ever seen--and I'm not talking about Akin's gremlin-esque appearance or Smuggar's weight. Hate just OOZES out of that picture.

Josh looks a bit like a chubby Igglepiggle here. I suppose he makes as much sense when he tries to communicate as well...

I just checked. McCaskill seems to have a decent lead still.

Whew!!! I am so relieved!

edited to fix quote

Congressman Todd Akin, candidate for US Senate and wife Lulli, pose with Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar of the 19 Kids and Counting TLC show.

<>

Poor Michelle. She looks so tired and worn out in this pic. Her eyes seem to lack life too. I know, I know, she did this to herself with eyes wide open, but she struck me as quite pitiful looking here. I can't help but feel sorry for her.

That is the ugliest picture I have ever seen--and I'm not talking about Akin's gremlin-esque appearance or Smuggar's weight. Hate just OOZES out of that picture.

Like Zsu, Smuggar is an example of how hate ages a person faster than anything.

Congressman Todd Akin, candidate for US Senate and wife Lulli, pose with Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar of the 19 Kids and Counting TLC show.

dd0bbb0817e411e28a3522000a1c86c8_7.jpg

http: //www .flickr.com /photos/92157556@N00/8010237217/

This picture creeps me out because Akin and his wife look like they could be related. I know they say people often grow to look like each other, but this one takes the cake. :-?

dd0bbb0817e411e28a3522000a1c86c8_7.jpg

HOLY COMBOVER, BATMAN!

Anna has the "holy fuck another picture???" look.

Anna looks like she's channelling Mullet there. She's sort of hunching, looking short and sticking her face out. Creepy.

(Edit: oops, should have read a few pages earlier before I posted it. Seriously though, why is she standing like that?!)

This picture creeps me out because Akin and his wife look like they could be related. I know they say people often grow to look like each other, but this one takes the cake. :-?

I thought exactly the same thing. Todd Akin's wife looks like Todd Akin.

I know the Duggar bus doesn't have a name, but can we free it, too? The poor thing's been forced to parade around in Santorum and Akin outfits now. Can you imagine how humiliated it must feel?

Guest Anonymous

I thought exactly the same thing. Todd Akin's wife looks like Todd Akin.

I know the Duggar bus doesn't have a name, but can we free it, too? The poor thing's been forced to parade around in Santorum and Akin outfits now. Can you imagine how humiliated it must feel?

Free Juriah!!!

Like Zsu, Smuggar is an example of how hate ages a person faster than anything.

I agree with you. I think Anna isn't as hateful as Smuggar, but she is also aging a bit fast. The Duggars associating with Akin might end up being a way in which they hang themselves with TLC. Akin gave them the rope.

<>

Put Akin in drag, and you've got his wife.

Yellow is so not JBs color. His tie looks like shiny wrapping paper.

Oops. That's what I get for not reading the last page before posting. The resemblance is just too remarkable to overlook.

Anna looks like she's in mourning. Of course, if I realized I would be stuck married to that, required to stare adoringly when all I wanted was to tell him to shut the fuck up and had to pray every night that he wouldn't want to try for another blessing, I would be in mourning too.

Yellow is so not JBs color. His tie looks like shiny wrapping paper.

True dat—it makes the bronzer look like sunburn on him (or is that actually sunburn?). Granted, all of them except possibly Michelle look unnaturally ruddy in that photo.

post-1841-14451996809222_thumb.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar cool! #shopping 5h

Aren't Target for the ebil gays? Or no?

post-1841-14451996809922_thumb.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar My parents 12h

Michelle's totally looking like "now which one is he? is he ours? oh that's right he's the one we married off a few years back.."

Did Michelle get a boatload of short-sleeved, solid coloured blouses and black skirts? Why doesn't she ever wear a pattern? I do wear mostly solids, but have been known to wear a pattern at times, either on a dress, shirt or skirt. Can she not wear regular hose; why always black, especially in the summer?

Archived