IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

I feel like a Gilmore Girls quote belongs in here somewhere...

This?

Emily: You were on the phone?

Richard: Long distance.

Lorelai: God?

Richard: London.

Lorelai: God lives in London?

Richard: My mother lives in London.

Lorelai: Your mother is God?

Richard: Lorelai...

Lorelai: So, God *is* a woman.

Richard: Lorelai.

Lorelai: *And* a relative. That's so cool. I'm gonna totally ask for favors.

Richard: Make her stop.

Rory: Oh, that I could.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This?

Ahhhh, one of my favorite Gilmore Moments. <3

post-1841-14451996841585_thumb.jpg

So thankful for my kiddos! #family #blessed

They are cute kids, I just hope they can lead a normal life and not be overwhelmed and broken by the Gothard crap. *sigh*

A584048CAAA2hZc.jpg

So thankful for my kiddos! #family #blessed

They are cute kids, I just hope they can lead a normal life and not be overwhelmed and broken by the Gothard crap. *sigh*

Question: is that child in a tuxedo? o.o

This?

I'm so full of joy. Insulting Smugly and incorporating Gilmore Girls. I'm rewatching the entire series right now. The quotes are priceless. Oy with the poodles already.

I'm so full of joy. Insulting Smugly and incorporating Gilmore Girls. I'm rewatching the entire series right now. The quotes are priceless. Oy with the poodles already.

LOVE the Gilmore girls! After watching all the seasons once when I was sick, I was having a conversation with my hubby and I was talking all Lorelei-esque, and my husband asked, "Why are you talking so fast?" Ummm because the Gilmore girls are AWESOME! Anyway, the God-in-London conversation? Priceless

EDIT: Because my FJ friends would get onto my "anyways". Corrected!

It looked like the company in question had to fire like 1100 of its employees before getting this money. It also appears that he positioned the camera specifically to hide that Solyndra makes solar panels.

How dare our tax dollars go to returning US jobs and getting us off foreign oil!

Whatever the hell he thinks about global warming (probably that it doesn't exist), it's obvious that oil is a finite resource and it is getting more and more expensive to find and provide it. We are destroying the places we actually live in, and with frakking there are thousands of people whose houses get natural gas leaks and poisoned water. It is not a sustainable practice and we should be finding other ways to get energy.

(edited for clarification)

LOVE the Gilmore girls! After watching all the seasons once when I was sick, I was having a conversation with my hubby and I was talking all Lorelei-esque, and my husband asked, "Why are you talking so fast?" Ummm because the Gilmore girls are AWESOME! Anyway, the God-in-London conversation? Priceless

EDIT: Because my FJ friends would get onto my "anyways". Corrected!

In the first few days of my husband's and my relationship, I was just beginning to watch GG on DVD and he walked in when Lorelai said "My fuzzy blue alarm clock didn't purr on time." We were both hooked and built our fledgling relationship on watching every season on DVD. Great memories.

For more GG-style conversations, watch Bunheads (ABC Family). Kelly Bishop stars again, and Sean Gunn is a local character. Even has a

Rory lookalike in the supporting cast...

Plus there's dancing! :D

With tails!

Yep, that's a tailcoat, all right. Michael really should be wearing a white tie with those tails, but really he should not be wearing tails at all. They're for grown men. Little boys usually just wear jackets (may have an Eton collar), a dress shirt, dress shorts, knee socks and bow tie. At least, that's how I remember little boys at weddings.

Oh, and if he's wearing tails, the waistcoat should be white pique.

Bad food choice, but hell, at least he's spending time with them I guess. A few more kids and that won't happen anymore but it may be a nice memory for them while it lasts. I wonder if that was a side of Michelle and Jim Bob that just him and Jana got to see back in the day.

That wasn't a plate piled with food for the kids either so that's some progress.

Regarding the other picture, I found a company that sells a tailcoat ensemble in size six months and up.

Bad food choice, but hell, at least he's spending time with them I guess. A few more kids and that won't happen anymore but it may be a nice memory for them while it lasts. I wonder if that was a side of Michelle and Jim Bob that just him and Jana got to see back in the day.

don't forget JD. Him and Jana are twins.

Why does every outing in the Smugger family need to include bad food? Why can't he actually do something with his kids besides eat?

Granted, though they were apparently at the park for two hours also. All I'm saying is its at least Something that might be a good memory for the kids in the midst of all this crap. When you grow up in sucky situations those little things can mean a lot, even if they dont look good enough to an outsider.

A man who was never allowed either "fun" non food activities like playing in the park or exposed to higher culture will not know that there are so many more things to do with kids than eat out. He may have modern trappings like an iPhone and use Instagram, but his educational stunting is always apparent. Damn these Quiverful dominionists for the lives they damage, most especially their children's.

]Granted, though they were apparently at the park for two hours also. All I'm saying is its at least Something that might be a good memory for the kids in the midst of all this crap. When you grow up in sucky situations those little things can mean a lot, even if they dont look good enough to an outsider.

Just because Josh said '#playground' in his instagram doesn't mean he actually took the kids. He was eating $100 cheeseburgers at a fund raiser and pressing the flesh all afternoon. Maybe Anna is getting sick of his crap, he obviously didn't post any pictures from 'work' .

Hey,Apparently Kaeleigh Holt (Rumoured courtship with Josh before Anna) is getting married today, according to midwifenesa (Jill's MidWife Boss lady) instagram account... Wonder if the Duggars will be there...

I know it was rumoured that the Holts distanced themselves from The Duggars for a long time, but we're seeing these last few months a lot of weird leg humping through facebook, instagram etc, that The Duggars don't really respond to.. which is odd...

I wonder if they were just trying to rub it in that NYAH NYAH Our daughters getting married to someone not in your precious family and we're SO happy about that.... lol...

*The things that go through my head*

I notice that Mack doesn't have shoes on in the hate food photo. Did Josh forget them?

Most of the Chik Fil A franchises around here have those indoor playplaces where the kids crawl around in giant tubes. They're not supposed to wear shoes in those, so maybe that's why she has bare feet.

Or maybe her dad forgot them in his rush to get to the hatewich emporium. Who knows.

Archived