IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The level of self-loathing these fundie women have for themselves and their gender is just completely mystifying to me. I just cant comprehend how someone could happily partake in activities which seek to deny your own rights... to support such ignorant shit-heads like Aiken... It boggles my mind. Completely boggles my mind.

Thank you, Mom and Dad, for not raising me fundie!!

Why does Anna stick her neck out like that in pictures? Is she trying to look shorter? It makes her look like a turtle.

Why does Anna stick her neck out like that in pictures? Is she trying to look shorter? It makes her look like a turtle.

Look at Michelle, I think it's a thing for fundie women to lean into their husbands like that and hold their heads a bit down.

7ff7706218d711e2a4d022000a1cdead_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar cool! #shopping 11h

[ @ ] lilsweets68 @joshduggar I Target! 11h

[ @ ] kristenbarnes8 @joshduggar they also support gay rights. 2h

[ @ ] kristenbarnes8 Or in other words the homosexual agenda.. I will not shop there anymore as much as I loved it. @joshduggar 2h

[ @ ] jac3683 @kristenbarnes8 I assure you, they will not miss your business. Good Riddance 2h

[ @ ] kristenbarnes8 @jac3683 maybe not mine in particular, but if all the people who claim to be Christians stopped supporting them then they most definitely would miss that! 1h

[ @ ] nemzy1988 @kristenbarnes8 1h

[ @ ] nemzy1988 I guess we're both just "so called Christians" for following the Kardashian. :) 1h

[ @ ] nemzy1988 @kristenbarnes8 1h

[ @ ] kristenbarnes8 @nemzy1988 didn't comment on here to start an argument.. Simply got on here to tell Josh target supports the homosexual agenda. Following someone on a social network that only allows pictures to be posted is totally different that spending money at a store. Goodbye 1h

[ @ ] nemzy1988 @kristenbarnes8 I don't believe I'm a "so called Christian", but by your standards we both are.... Just sayin... 1h

[ @ ] annie_kelley @kristenbarnes8 I am proud supporter of gay rights, and also a target shopper, does that make me a bad person? Didn't think so. Go gays and go target! 28min

:shifty:

WOW - blatant opposition to "gay rights". I've heard them say that homosexuality is wrong, a sin, an abomonation, marriage is between a man and a woman... but a store is bad because it supports RIGHTS for gays? Thats a much more hateful statement than usual.

204916e4190311e29f5522000a9f14ae_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar #noplacelike #home #Arkansas 6h

4am pic from the road smugly? The only reason your lazy ass would be up that early is if you were the one driving. :naughty:

I kind of have a bad habit of slouching in photos, but that's because I'm usually taller than the people I'm standing with. Anna and Michelle aren't tall, and they slouch more than I do. I don't get it. Are they trying to look as meek and submissive as possible? Bleh.

Look at Michelle, I think it's a thing for fundie women to lean into their husbands like that and hold their heads a bit down.

I still think it's the "stick your neck out and angle your chin down" thing to "avoid double chins". I can't seem to find a link even though I've seen it countless times on websites about how to look better in pictures.

I missed this yesterday

e077bb62189c11e2a76e22000a1d034f_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Awesome lunch! #smokedturkey #bbq #salad #water 21h

[ @ ] lmr2002 Mmmm 20h

[ @ ] lmr2002 46th like 20h

[ @ ] mackynziesmom Healthy! 19h

[ @ ] alexczarn Ooohh yummmm!!!! 18h

I dont know that I'd go so far as to call this "healthy" smanna... The amount of sauce on that "smoked turkey" is pretty significant. The bread likely has no nutritional value and we have no idea what he dumped on the "salad", which really appears to be a bowl of lettuce. Glad he potentially ate something green and not fried but I'm not giving him a standing ovation...

I missed this yesterday

e077bb62189c11e2a76e22000a1d034f_6.jpg

I dont know that I'd go so far as to call this "healthy" smanna... The amount of sauce on that "smoked turkey" is pretty significant. The bread likely has no nutritional value and we have no idea what he dumped on the "salad", which really appears to be a bowl of lettuce. Glad he potentially ate something green and not fried but I'm not giving him a standing ovation...

This is why Anna is the Einstein of the Keller family :lol:

Honestly I totally understand not knowing how to eat and realizing that really I did not understand a thing about nutrition, but at least I went to a dietician, and tries to get information on how to eat healthily. I feel like they're far from the step of understanding that their habits are in question, and they need to get informed about how to make proper food decisions. I guess I can't assume Gothardite will recognize their lack of knowledge and try to actually learn something.

One tip Anna: stop letting Josh eating out all the damn time!

Honestly I totally understand not knowing how to eat and realizing that really I did not understand a thing about nutrition, but at least I went to a dietician, and tries to get information on how to eat healthily. I feel like they're far from the step of understanding that their habits are in question, and they need to get informed about how to make proper food decisions. I guess I can't assume Gothardite will recognize their lack of knowledge and try to actually learn something.

Well it's not like Anna will go to a library, but heck she doe's have Google. :lol:

As to Anna stopping Smugger from doing anything, that's impossible. She can't, he is her headship, criticism of a husbands behavior is being a shrewish harpy as far as the religious reich is concerned.

This is the thing. When you eat out, you lose control of what's actually in your food and what size portions you're eating. This is especially the case for Smuggar, who has never known what it is actually like to eat a healthy meal.

I also agree, that if they're going to be serious about getting healthy, they'll need to learn. That means going to a dietician. Of course, when I had gestational diabetes, I knew more than the dietician did about healthy, low-carb eating. She did give me some pointers, though.

So the turkey sandwich is actually marketed on the menu as the "healthy choice".

thebrandingironbbq.com/menu-items/ (page 2)

Its a grilled sandwich without sauce, which means smugly slathered on the sauce! 2 TBS has 12% of your daily sodium. Who's with me that he put half a cup on?

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/nutrition/12504660.pdf

That and BBQ sauce is loaded with sugar. That also looks like thick, texas-toast style, sliced white bread on that sandwich. Add on about 300 calories, and 60-90g of refined carbs.

Healthy, indeed. :?

If he wanted healthy, he could have had the smoked turkey without the bread, the side salad with a small amount of lighter vinaigrette dressing, and a small amount of BBQ sauce for the turkey. That's something that I might have when we go for BBQ. I'm not trying to lose weight, either. I just feel better when I don't load up on the high-carb, high-cal food.

204916e4190311e29f5522000a9f14ae_6.jpg

4am pic from the road smugly? The only reason your lazy ass would be up that early is if you were the one driving. :naughty:

This is what I posted as a comment to that intstagram

And another night passes when the children don't get to sleep in their own beds in their own home because the selfish jack@sses that are their parents choose to use them as political tools.

These folks know no shame.

I still think it's the "stick your neck out and angle your chin down" thing to "avoid double chins". I can't seem to find a link even though I've seen it countless times on websites about how to look better in pictures.

Maybe it would work if they had their pictures taken head-on.

Why are they campaigning for a Missouri race!?! It's not their state!

(Outsiders trying to influence an election is a personal pet peeve.)

Why are they campaigning for a Missouri race!?! It's not their state!

(Outsiders trying to influence an election is a personal pet peeve.)

I'm actually quite curious about that myself. What, can they not sit on their hands and wait for an election to come to Arkansas, or was Akin just too misogynistic to pass up?

The Akin campaign has become national. I am a registered democrat and live in Pittsburgh, I got a robocall from Mike Huckabee asking ME to donate to Todd Akin's campaign! :shock: I have 2 friends in chicago who got the same call. I wish a real person would have called! Huckabee's recording couldn't respond to my "Are you fucking kidding me" comment.

Edited because I keep spelling his name like Clay Aiken. :oops:

6b25e98e188c11e2b3af22000a1fb856_6.jpg

Seriously, this has got to be the worst picture of Smuggar ever... He looks _so_ unhealthy that I start sweating just at looking at him.

Well it's not like Anna will go to a library, but heck she doe's have Google. :lol:

As to Anna stopping Smugger from doing anything, that's impossible. She can't, he is her headship, criticism of a husbands behavior is being a shrewish harpy as far as the religious reich is concerned.

True. I guess she could suggest it to him by making it seem like his idea or whatever the hell they make it appear in old TV shows.

Archived