IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

Can anyone recommend a good light-weight makeup for fair, freckled and very dry skin?

I'm a big fan of tinted moisturizers- this is my current favorite. It's expensive, but it has more coverage than most TMs and also SPF30! I like this one a lot for lighter coverage.

As for actual foundation, I love this. It has light reflecting particles in it- not enough so you can actually see shimmer on your face or anything, but it makes your skin look more luminous, diffuses fine lines. I make sure to wear it any time I'm going somewhere I'm likely to be photographed. I also notice I get more compliments when I wear it- people never can tell what the difference is but they'll say things like "wow, you look great tonight!" I should just wear it all the time, lol. But I'm kind of a makeup junkie and like to change things up.

I'm one that has to wear the lightest shade of just about any brand, and I find a lot of them are too yellow, but each of these have a shade that's a good match for me.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would they save for? Those kids ain't going to college.

Your comment about Smuggar's failure to shave for his "date" sent Diet Pepsi up my nose. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I could never wear liquid foundation because my skin was sooooo oily and stayed away from powders because they also caused breakouts. I can finally use powders. I've had the best luck with Laura Geller's stuff.

Guest Anonymous

Just so no-one thinks I'm an ingrate, I want to thank everyone who came up with makeup suggestions. I'm going to try at least 3 or 4 of the brands.

Thanks again!

I wonder who takes care of the children while they have their 'date night' ? Get one of the Sisters to come over and take care of them, or just drop them off at the tater tot house?

I'm willing to bet that hesterlady is a friend of Jon Woods (the teenage one), and has since started trolling Josh. It's pretty hilarious, though. I doubt Josh even knows what "da skunk" means...if he didn't even recognize a leaf of it on someone's shirt.

(I don't believe he posted the picture of the weed activist because he wanted to show the many different kinds of Santorum supporters, he just didn't want to admit he didn't know what the shirt meant. I mean, can you picture stuck up old Joshie being friendly to someone who is pro-weed when he was all sanctimonious about the fact that there were no booze at his wedding? No, I call bullshit.)

ETA clarity

Can anyone recommend a good light-weight makeup for fair, freckled and very dry skin?

I have a type of albinism, so I have very fair skin (with some small blotches of hyperpigmentation) and I tried most of the pale foundations out there while makeup shopping for my wedding. Bare Minerals (and some other mineral brands), Clinique, MAC, and all of the drug store brands I tried were too dark, as were the various BB creams I tried. I ended up mixing the palest Almay makeup that's supposed to "adjust" to your skin color with my SPF 30 moisturizer and that was the closest to natural looking I could get (which still wasn't perfect, but topped with translucent powder it worked well enough for the pictures). I don't normally wear any makeup, though, because everything dries out my skin :\

Probably drop them off at his parents house. I imagine Michelle does not notice the extra children.

My guess is that Joy watches them back at the smugmansion. Its too hard to have sexy time if you have to stop back at ma and pa's to pick up the youngins after your date.

As for alternative "date night" suggestions - whats wrong with a movie at home with clearplay, you know, the device that takes all the fun shit out of movies? This time of year how about a hay ride or a corn maze? Theres also nothing wrong with cooking dinner in and eating just the two of you...

Ha! My fiance and my date nights of the late have consisted of hay rides, corn mazes and haunted houses. We dont have kids, though. So I dont know if we have the sort of date night being described here.

My guess is that Joy watches them back at the smugmansion. Its too hard to have sexy time if you have to stop back at ma and pa's to pick up the youngins after your date.

As for alternative "date night" suggestions - whats wrong with a movie at home with clearplay, you know, the device that takes all the fun shit out of movies? This time of year how about a hay ride or a corn maze? Theres also nothing wrong with cooking dinner in and eating just the two of you...

It would make my week if Joy had unsupervised access to Josh's tv every week. Free Joy!

It would make my week if Joy had unsupervised access to Josh's tv every week. Free Joy!

Hmmm, thats true... I guess she needs supervision then.

Hmmm, thats true... I guess she needs supervision then.

Yeah, I highly doubt Boob lets any girl go to Josh's house alone. At least since he got TV.

There's also nothing wrong with cooking dinner in and eating just the two of you...

Unless it's Anna doing the cooking :lol:

I mean, can you picture stuck up old Joshie being friendly to someone who is pro-weed when he was all sanctimonious about the fact that there were no booze at his wedding?

Can you imagine Joshie after his first time trying pot?

There are a lot of things the young Smuggars can do on date night besides eating, corn mazes are fun this time of year, perhaps traditional or frisbee golf, a trip to see local live theater or a museum, maybe they could send the kids to the TTH and practice some light bondage?

Can you imagine Joshie after his first time trying pot?

:lol: Oh man...

"Guys, guys! Imagine if, like, the Bible was wrong...and we've been wasting our time following all these rules 'cause God is just gonna be like 'nope, not letting you in, you read the wrong book!'"

"Josh, where did you say you bought those brownies?"

:lol: Oh man...

"Guys, guys! Imagine if, like, the Bible was wrong...and we've been wasting our time following all these rules 'cause God is just gonna be like 'nope, not letting you in, you read the wrong book!'"

"Josh, where did you say you bought those brownies?"

Well it's harvest time here behind the green curtain, and Josh if you are reading here, I'll offer you your first bowl of green goodness. :obscene-smokingweed:

There are a lot of things the young Smuggars can do on date night besides eating, corn mazes are fun this time of year, perhaps traditional or frisbee golf, a trip to see local live theater or a museum, maybe they could send the kids to the TTH and practice some light bondage?

I now have the vision of smuggar in a gimp mask and ball gag.

Unless it's Anna doing the cooking :lol:

Around here it is date night every Saturday and Sunday night because we have no children in the home and because my husband works nights Mon-Fri. So what I do is prepare something that can either be dished out of a crock pot, like curry or chili or ribs, OR cooked quickly with my husband's help such as pizza or steak or a super sandwich. That way we can have a few cocktails, then roll around in the bed and then get up and eat dinner-- I prefer making love on an empty stomach. After dinner at 9:00 we might watch a movie, give back rubs, do a crossword puzzle, listen to music, play a board game, or any combination of the above.

Around here it is date night every Saturday and Sunday night because we have no children in the home and because my husband works nights Mon-Fri. So what I do is prepare something that can either be dished out of a crock pot, like curry or chili or ribs, OR cooked quickly with my husband's help such as pizza or steak or a super sandwich. That way we can have a few cocktails, then roll around in the bed and then get up and eat dinner-- I prefer making love on an empty stomach. After dinner at 9:00 we might watch a movie, give back rubs, do a crossword puzzle, listen to music, play a board game, or any combination of the above.

Handmaiden: What a beautiful story! The only thing missing is the line: "And they lived happily ever after."

This story is more inspiring than the Smuggar and Smugeresse date-night story, that's for sure.

P.S. What a cute dog (or is it "god"?) in your avatar! What is the breed of that cuddly little black creature?

bd906ff01bd911e28a5c22000a1f8acf_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggar#sunset #awesome 1d.

[ @ ]ecupiratesfan@joshduggar very beautiful 24h.

[ @ ]rae9393 It's a Jesus cloud ... 24h.

[ @ ]kimgottsacker Our photos are so similar the sunset was amazing here in OK too 23h.

[ @ ]hesterlady I member dat we was trippin so hard 22h.

[ @ ]skirtgurl24 The cloud is pretty but is there something to be seen in the clouds. People saying its a Jesus cloud then someone said they were "trippin so hard " I just don't see any object in the cloud 12h.

[ @ ]hesterlady@skirtgurl24 wen josh tuk da pic we was trippin real hard. Wit da skunk. 9h.

[ @ ]skirtgurl24 Yes I Sooo believe you. @hesterlady 9h.

[ @ ]hesterlady U shuld 9h

OK, who's hesterlady? they only have 2 pics up, both in the last 24 hours and they're "artistic" like smugly's only "when high" is in them. They're also following some common leghumpers. Raise your hand and accept my praise!

8a2747c21ca811e2a9d522000a1e8965_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarAttended the Springdale City Council forum tonight, I'm ready for some change on the local level! #forum 1h

Smugly is at the Springdale senior center this evening. I wonder what they duggars are trying to get rezoned this time!

Archived