IGNORED

The Jepsons

GeoBQn

Ugh, I'm two pages in and she is... um, I really don't have the words. I see that they spent NYE watching Vision Forum movies! What a treat that must have been!!!

And whoever that poor kid who has her named spelled s-a-v-a-n-a-h instead of Savannah, will probably spend her life correcting people on how to spell her name, by which it will neve be spelled right, because who spells Savannah s-a-v-a-n-a-h? Do these people realize that letters make sounds and there are reasons why things are spelled a certain way? I swear, the next kid I have I'm going to name him John but spell it c-i-r-c-u-s. (not really).

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

She writes poetry, you all. It's an insult to verse to call it that, but it is hilariously bad.

There once was a time when the woman stayed home.

She was blessed with her Lord in her time spent alone.

She did this with joy even after her children were grown.

Her husband had always been her head,

something no Godly woman would ever dread.

For everyone knew God created woman to be led.

She was timid, faint and meek, she was gentle, soft and sweet.

She knew just how to be Jesus hands and His feet.

Woman and children always were first,

Lord you promised us we would never thirst.

She was happy to be behind the scene,

from her husband wisdom she could glean.

Caring for his children made her feel as a queen.

Suddenly we were taught woman's liberation...

we now find out this was only to our families damnation.

We must reclaim what we have lost.

Our biblical womanhood is far to great a cost.

Our son's and our daughter's they need to see,

that obeying our husbands is what truly sets us free.

For how will they ever learn to submit...

if they continue to watch their mothers still throwing a fit.

God's word is true it means what it says,

the husband is our head we need to be led.

Written by me, when I finally had been set free.

Jodi Jepson 2010

So many grammatical errors, I can't even! Apostrophe abuse makes me sad.

My favorite bit: "She knew just how to be Jesus hands..." Okay then.

She seems to be drinking the kool aid from many founts, they went to see the Bates and Bontragers play music, she does Xmas presents from VF (Doug Phillips is a tool), and shills for Titus 2.

LuLuShoo thanks for the input on the hair. I was wondering what the hell she was saying about 'texturizing', at first I was afraid she was doing an old school process. I bet by next summer their hair will be buzz cut due to the home perm damage.

Dear to whom it may concern,

These get togethers can be hard to say the least. We are torn many times between our convictions to serve our King and our family bond and ties to not offend you. There is much we would like to say but try our best to hold back. Yet, then we must be careful to not hold back as much to be in our flesh and not abiding. Does that mean anything to you? Flesh..abiding? Do you think it is pure foolishness? That maybe our faith is only a figment of our imagination? However, you might add that it is nice, that it works for us...we would add it is the only way to the gates of heaven.

We would say, impossible, no one would live and die for something that is only a figment. We know this is real because we have lived in our flesh and then became born again. and the Spirit of the living God is with us. We feel the Spirit we feel our flesh there is a difference and it is supernatural. Until you live for the Lord you will not experience this, but please know it is very real...not just some emotional high. God speaks to His people.

BUT alas, why are we not perfect, whats up with the trouble we have, and oh my a rebellious son? Well, my dear ones, you will see us in our flesh, we are not Christ, and some of our children will not choose Him, just as you have the choice yourself. Some of us say we are believers but our life looks just like the world, God says he does not know those and to depart from Him. Do not believe what man says, read His word for yourself to find out. Narrow is the way that leads unto life and few there be that find it.

It is hard to put into words the power family holds over us. It may appear easy, but it is so hard to speak His truth to you and uphold HIS commands, as we fear hurting your feelings...greatly! This displeases our Lord and we go to bed that evening knowing we did not please our Father, we are saddened. We read our bibles we believe what is says is true, true followers do not add a but to the word of God, we repent and vow to do better next time.

In fact each and every year we plan to do better, we talk about it amongst ourselves all year, better? What does better mean? Truly that means dying to our flesh and abiding in the Spirit. So if we seem "stranger" than usual, a little "different", please know that all of heaven is rejoicing and we are abiding in the Spirit of the Lord. What seems a little "off" to you is actually the goal in its entirety here on earth. No, we do not purposely set out to be strange or different or make waves...we simply die to our flesh and abide in Jesus Christ. Which is quit difficult, really. What you see in us is not us being strange but the power of the Living God purifing and refining us into something beautiful in His sight.

I will leave you with this, I have said this many times. People get upset about the message of the cross, because there is power. People do not get upset about self help books, budah and so on....why? Because those things are powerless. Where there is power, there is conviction. If there was no conviction, you would just say pewh on this letter it is silly, there is no truth to it, never thinking of what we say again......but that is not what really happens is it?

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear. 1 Peter 3:15

Our fear mentioned here is to fear the Lord, and yes we are to fear the Lord, and why do we serve a God who is so judgmental, you always ask? Well, I suppose you can ask Him that yourself someday.....yet for us, and our house, we shall serve the Lord. We love you dearly.

Get-togethers at their home must be oodles and oodles of fun.

People do not get upset about self help books, budah and so on....why?

Buddha? Is she trying to say Buddah? The first time I read that, I thought, "wtf is budah? Buttter spelled in a phonetic fashion with a weird accent? Hmmm...."

She seems to be drinking the kool aid from many founts, they went to see the Bates and Bontragers play music, she does Xmas presents from VF (Doug Phillips is a tool), and shills for Titus 2.

LuLuShoo thanks for the input on the hair. I was wondering what the hell she was saying about 'texturizing', at first I was afraid she was doing an old school process. I bet by next summer their hair will be buzz cut due to the home perm damage.

She probably does the home perm to be like the fundies she idolizes :(

Of coarse :lol:

Well at least we're "stalking" this one and not "stocking". Thank the lord baby jesus for that one. :lol:

Buddha? Is she trying to say Buddah? The first time I read that, I thought, "wtf is budah? Buttter spelled in a phonetic fashion with a weird accent? Hmmm...."

So, I guess her theory is that when people get upset about something, it means there's substance there. What must that mean about Islam? Or gay rights? Assuming that she is talking about Buddha, I'm guessing people don't get upset about it because Buddhists don't go soul-winning.

Good god that "poetry" is awful.

You can't just throw together a whole heap of sentences where the last words (kind of) rhyme, you silly woman. You have to make sure they scan as well. Syllables and rhythm matter. In fact, they matter more than the ends of sentences rhyming, but I bet she looks down on prose poetry and thinks her little verses are superior cause they rhyme and that's how a poem should be in her mind.

Why was she allowed to adopt these children when they have living mothers? And why did she think it was the best thing for them? If she truly wanted to show christian love to them she would have helped their birth mothers so that they could continue to look after their children, not take advantage of women desperate to see their child cared for and then tell the kids that they owe her love cause she's the one with them, not their birth mothers, when she's the one who took them away from their birth mothers!

She probably does the home perm to be like the fundies she idolizes :(

Those poor girls already have enough crap to deal with. They don't need to have their hair dry as straw with broken ends and falling out. But now that I think about it...that probably isn't as bad living with that crazy bat.

On a side note that kitchen looks like something from one of my nightmares...all that lacy, pink crap.

Why was she allowed to adopt these children when they have living mothers? And why did she think it was the best thing for them? If she truly wanted to show christian love to them she would have helped their birth mothers so that they could continue to look after their children, not take advantage of women desperate to see their child cared for and then tell the kids that they owe her love cause she's the one with them, not their birth mothers, when she's the one who took them away from their birth mothers!

I don't think she really cares if it was the best thing for them or not because she sees herself as rescuing them. What matters is that it's the best thing for her. She seems to think she screwed up raising her bio sons. One of them is in jail for not taking care of his own children, and the other two fight with each other and aren't nearly godly enough to suit her. But it's ok, because she can get some replacement kids and do it right this time. And if those kids are coming from poverty in another country, they should be appropriately grateful to her and start this whole thing out on the right foot :roll:

It's not that I think she doesn't love them, or isn't providing for them. She's no Emma. But her motivations are about earning cosmic brownie points for herself first and providing for the kids second.

Another gem from Jodi

No Jodi, it doesn't.

OMG! I get a manly feeling from making my bed! :o

HELP ME! I MUST BE DOING IT WRONG!1!11!!

There is no info on their adoptions, but she me the girls Birth Mother and sister, it's all below the ugly post topically labeled reality. Then later they adopted the boy. I don't think these overseas agencies give a shit that the kids going to these homes will never be educated. I think they are just revenue streams to the agency.

edited to add: Did anyone get to the pig in the basement part?

:greetings-wavingyellow: Hi Jodi.

I just wanted to let you know I'm retired and I get paid to do this :lol: Stop by for a visit we can chat.

How does she know who is at work and who isn't? FTR, Jodi, I never get online while working. If I'm posting or reading, I'm at home and have free time.

I've never read your blog.

If someone is stalking you (that is, following you around in real life), call the police.

How does she know who is at work and who isn't? FTR, Jodi, I never get online while working. If I'm posting or reading, I'm at home and have free time.

I've never read your blog.

Yeah, people reading your public blog is clearly stalking. Clearly.

If someone is stalking you (that is, following you around in real life), call the police.

Julia is really into drawing, we have been studding the wonder of babies, birth and God's miracles.

Have you now? If you've been "studding" the wonders of babies, that must be one hell of a conversation.

My favorite bit: "She knew just how to be Jesus hands..." Okay then.

Is that anything like jazz hands? :lol:

SZucT.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Oh, my bleeding eyeballs. She uses apostrophes to make words plural. Plurals that should get "ies" on the end are spelled "ys." Apostrophes are neglected where they actually should be used. Fucking homonyms, how do they work? This woman has no clue, that's for sure. YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

Oh, my bleeding eyeballs. She uses apostrophes to make words plural. Plurals that should get "ies" on the end are spelled "ys." Apostrophes are neglected where they actually should be used. Fucking homonyms, how do they work? This woman has no clue, that's for sure. YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

I think homonyms would be as mystifying and miraculous to her as magnets are to juggalos.

Guest Anonymous
Is that anything like jazz hands? :lol:

SZucT.jpg

Jesus looks like he's smoking a joint. If he's been reading that blog, I know why.

I think homonyms would be as mystifying and miraculous to her as magnets are to juggalos.

ILY.

r72p6.jpg

theshelteredplace.blogspot.com/2011/09/happy-7th-birthday-julia.html

Seriously, when the husband is at work, I have nothing better to do. But this bothers me. For the poor girl's birthday, please get her some dolls that look like her. Please let them explore their heritage and not some white bread version that you've decided to give them. Kids like to play with dolls/action figures that look like themselves especially when they look around and see a bunch of white folks all the time. Now this is one snapshot of what she received for her birthday, but would it have killed you to throw in some dolls that reflected their own culture and heritage? Oh, no! Dolls must be of the blonde hair, blue eyed nuclear family persuasion.

And for the love of god, please learn the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE. If this woman is homeschooling her children, it would be a shame.

Edited to fix my own apostrophe mistake.

Some of us have jobs where we're permitted to be on our laptops during downtimes. :roll:

And some of us are our own bosses and can do what we fucking want.

Archived