IGNORED

The Jepsons

GeoBQn

These whackadoodles that came up on the Zack Bates courtship thread deserve their own topic.

createdforman.blogspot.com

heshelteredplace.blogspot.com

Jodi Jepson posted Scott Brown's list:

Top Eleven Things Cultures Hate That the Bible Tells Women

: Scott T. Brown June 25, 2012

1. Women should be keepers at home.

2. Women should submit and obey their husbands following the example of Sarah and regard their husbands as "lord."

3. Women should dress modestly.

4. Women should be fruitful and multiply.

5. Younger women should be taught by older women.

6. Women should not kill their babies made in the image of God.

7. Wives don’t own their own bodies, their husbands do.

8. Wives should respect their husbands.

9. Women should not be busybodies – chat rooms, blogs, and Facebook.

10. Women should not exercise authority over men.

11. Lesbianism is evil.

2. I'm going to point out what is wrong with this one by quoting from their beloved book, the Bible:

And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, whom she had borne to Abraham, making merry. And Sarah said to Abraham, "Drive out this handmaid and her son, for the son of this handmaid shall not inherit with my son, with Isaac." But the matter greatly displeased Abraham, concerning his son. And God said to Abraham, "Be not displeased concerning the lad and concerning your handmaid; whatever Sarah tells you, hearken to her voice, for in Isaac will be called your seed.

9. You are telling me that women should not be busybodies by blogging, while on a blog?

10. Ever heard of Deborah?

11. I'm not sure about the New Testament, but the Old Testament was pretty silent on the subject of lesbianism.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And this is the reason why I thinks Mrs. Jepson is a cunt, and not the good kind.

Quote:

Yes, only one day. This is huge for us, I am bursting with joy. We spent more than a few hours talking this morning. I told the girls I am sorry I am not your birth Mom and you are angry at me for this. However, I am the Mom God has given you and it hurts me deeply how you are treating me. I asked them....this... where is your birth Mom?????? Silence.... Is she here??? More silence...

Thinking time, desperate prayer in my heart.

Tears, all of us.

I am here, I am what you have. I am the only Mommy you have.

Silence, more thinking time...many more tears.

Surprisingly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love you Mommy, we want you to be our Mommy, were sorry. Please forgive us.

broken links to her blogs

createdformandotblogspot.com/

theshelteredplacedotblogspotdotcom

I've been wading through her crap today and I'll give folks a bit of a back story. Jodi had been married before to an adulterous truck driver. So that marriage doesn't count. She is being tested by the lord since her oldest son is in jail for failure to pay child support and some other stuff. She makes no mention about having any contact with her grandchild.

She leg humps Chancey, the Botkins and the Maxwells. And she is a rotten speller.

Am I nuts..? I just went to the family blog and the first post is about Free Jinger!

Another gem from Jodi

No Jodi, it doesn't.

Hmm. There are some things I can do in bed that give me a womanly feeling, but making it is not one of them :)

Am I nuts..? I just went to the family blog and the first post is about Free Jinger!

She already found us, since we were talking about her on the Bates/Reith thread. Apparently the existence of FJ proves the existence of her Lord :?

6. Women should not kill their babies made in the image of God.

Yeah, they should leave that for god to do. As often as he kills babies or commands his armies to kill them, he clearly gets off on it. Wouldn't want the liberated women to steal his heavenly fun.

Um wtf is a womanly feeling?

I think it's that feeling you get when you're period starts and you don't have any tampons in the house.

She already found us, since we were talking about her on the Bates/Reith thread. Apparently the existence of FJ proves the existence of her Lord :?

You're welcome :lol:

Am I the only one who reads their last name as Jetson and then promptly has the Jetson's theme song stuck in their head?

This is a good post, beginning with her pearls of wisdom from perennial doormat keeper at home, Terri Maxwell.

Terri shared...that when Dad presents and idea...and I can atest to this...what is the very first thing the children all do? Why.. they all look to see Mom's reaction is, of coarse. If she is a naysayer then they too can chime right in. Oh, woa, is to me, I thought of all the times and over such silly things. You know.... oh honey that would be too hard, yeah Dad we couldn't and on and on.

I got honor last night... not just to my husband, but how I could of taught my sons better. Even if Dad is not always right and he is even really kind of off...I could of taught them honor. When a son leaves my care if I could send them with an honorable spirit, then this would be very good. An honorable man, that is what I should of been doing instead of being a naysayer on trivial things that truly had no meaning. Things I do not even remember.

First of all, PLEASE PLEASE send your kids to a real school.

Secondly, if you don't even remember these trivial, meaningless things that you were a "naysayer" about, what makes you think your husband and sons remember them? Normal people don't sit around making lists of all the times people told them no when they should HAVE told them yes. Can you imagine her husband? All he has to do is say her name to get her to agree with him about any random issue, and the whole thing was her idea! I feel really bad for her daughters to be raised like that. They've had enough turmoil in their young lives :(

I think it's that feeling you get when you're period starts and you don't have any tampons in the house.

In that case I had womanly feelings today as I ran to safeway from some tampons and a bottle of rum. it's medicinal rum.

This is a good post, beginning with her pearls of wisdom from perennial doormat keeper at home, Terri Maxwell.

First of all, PLEASE PLEASE send your kids to a real school....(

It's not like these girls have any future in higher ed. I've always wondered about these adopting fundies. I guess you can adopt a child without telling anyone that the kids will get substandard SODRT educations and never be allowed to pursue a career or higher education.

You're welcome :lol:

Am I the only one who reads their last name as Jetson and then promptly has the Jetson's theme song stuck in their head?

I thought it was a revelation that Carly Rae Jepsen (of "Call Me Maybe" infamy) was a fundie.

:greetings-wavingyellow: Hi Jodi.

I just wanted to let you know I'm retired and I get paid to do this :lol: Stop by for a visit we can chat.

Always surprise by...

The amount of free jinger ladies stalking me from work, I am SURE its all on the up and up with your employer....right... getting paid to read and criticize my spelling and parenting techniques?

:greetings-wavingyellow: Hi Jodi.

I just wanted to let you know I'm retired and I get paid to do this :lol: Stop by for a visit we can chat.

Some of us have jobs where we're permitted to be on our laptops during downtimes. :roll:

Some of us have jobs where we're permitted to be on our laptops during downtimes. :roll:

Yup that's how it was when I worked as a public employee in my progressive state, aka Gayland. But now that I'm retired, I can spend all day cutting and pasting her spelling errors.

Time for a big dict. Jodi.

LOL, she's one to talk about being obsessed with things and people we hate :lol: I think 90% of the things she posts are directed at people that she doesn't agree with, trying to get them to understand that she knows better than everyone else how to be a proper woman. If she had to stop obsessing over things she hates and telling other people how to live their lives, she'd have about 3 topics of conversation left.

Jodi seems to have a lot of time on her hands to track IPs. Pity she isn't doing something productive like learning how to spell. But I will chime in again and let her know that in the real world, most businesses and govts permit employees to use their own computers to get online. When I worked in Higher Ed, we weren't restricted to our own hardware. And If I decided to go on campus for the day I'd still show a higher ed open network as an IP. Heck if I decided to walk to my credit union lobby I'd show their open network as well.

Poor baby I think all that pukey pink in her kitchen is affecting her ability to reason.

:greetings-wavingyellow: Come on over Jodi it would be so much fun to have you as a guest. Perhaps you could add something to the convo that is taking place about Terri's Pepsi addiction. :greetings-wavingyellow:

edited to add:

I give her three days before she mentions the BB :lol:

I'm just starting to dig into this pile of crazy, but why does she call the pencil sketch she has heading her blog a photo? Is she unclear on what defines a photo as opposed to a drawing?

Also, I am a SAHM. I'm in Australia, so I've just dropped the kids at school. My headship may think I'm slightly crazy for hanging out on FJ while I do my stuff around the home, but he doesn't object to it.

Dos anyone have the link to the post where she makes her kids feel like shit to get them to love her?

Under topics click on reality. There is another post with that has Jodi saying how wonderful the girls mom is and blah blah blah which is a direct contradiction of the horrid post I did the c&p on.

theshelteredplacedotblogspotdotcom/search/label/reality

Nope. The same thing happened to me when I saw this thread. :D

I decided to scan this horror of blog....and wow. Aside from the normal fundie ridiculousness, there was something that really sort of bothered me that others might not be so bothered by. As an African American woman, I know how difficult it is to manage really curly hair. This is just part of having really thick and textured hair. I have known caucasian people who have adopted black children, and let me tell you, NONE of them has whined so much about their hair as this woman.

Here is a part that really annoyed me.

Miss Beeta sat for the first time ever without crying, whining, completely melting down or complaining to get her hair done. I was super happy and very proud of her.

The whole thing start to finish took 3 hours, a typical time frame.

Working with textured hair like this hurts like HELL. The way she describes this child's pain after 3 hours of attacking her head is just revolting. Of course the kid is going whine, she's been pulling on her hair for three hours! My hair used to take this long when I was a kid because my mom would never let us go natural (big mistake in my opinion). I would bawl every time I even saw a comb. My mom (and sometimes dad), though annoyed, tried to be as careful and comforting as she could. And now she has taken the shortcut, perming, which is never a good thing for most black people. Perms usually make our hair fall out. That's why my mother never permed mine and my sisters. I worry for these girls.

Archived