IGNORED

The Jepsons

GeoBQn

Are you freaking kidding me? How old are these girls that they need to just "be thankful for what they have" and "move on"? That sounds an awful lot like what would be convenient for YOU. "Gee, I know your mom doesn't want you, SEE, SHE'S NOT HERE IS SHE???? IS SHE???? But I'm here and you're oh so lucky to have me. If you'll apologize like nice girls and beg really nicely I guess I'll keep you."

Seriously, their mom begged you to convey her love for them. You think she didn't want to be there??? Who do you think you are to take that away from them? They needed it. I don't care how thankless your job is, you chose it. They didn't. You don't ever have the right to shove it down their throats that their mom isn't there. You think they don't know that? Kids don't just "move on". They carry these things. It's who they are and it will be for the rest of their lives. You betrayed their mother and you betrayed them. All so you could feel good about yourself. That's disgusting.

This Koala, this.

It's gutwrenching when my offspring asks about their absent father. I hate it when the subject comes up because it's hard for me... but it is my responsibility as a parent to let them talk about it and ask questions.

You don't adopt kids, then turn around and make them feel like you're doing them a favor. You do it because you want kids, and you take their issues as seriously as a biological child's.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As the world taught me and teaches now as a woman you are to go after your hearts desire, even if you are not perfect at it. Follow your dreams, be all that you can be. I could not let something like this prevent me from doing what I knew was best for our family.

No. No one with any sense of responsibility would tell you to "go after your hearts desire", "follow your dreams", or "be all that you can be" at the expense of your children. They shouldn't have to have a subpar education just because your "dream" is to be a teacher. Your dream may not necessarily be what is best for your children.

You know what? I not convinced it's about them. I think it's about you. You wanting to adopt so they just need to "move on". You dreaming of homeschooling, so why let something like a severe lack of qualifications stop you.

I probably need to leave this thread now. I love children, and what you are doing to those babies makes me sick.

Guest Anonymous
Yes, I do wish grammar and spelling were my strong points. Obviously I do the best I can with what I have...and make every attempt to improve it. As the world taught me and teaches now as a woman you are to go after your hearts desire, even if you are not perfect at it. Follow your dreams, be all that you can be. I could not let something like this prevent me from doing what I knew was best for our family. My three older boys 23, 21, almost 18 loved homeschooling and are all very smart. For our 4th son he hated homeschooling so we were happy to go with public school. Our girls also love homeschooling right now. Our neices are the same age as our girls and they are doing as well as they are in addition to knowing alot about home making and animal husbandry. My sister in law is a public school teacher, and she and I talk alot about education and what is going on in the system.

Math is taught early on here as my husband works with numbers , fractions for a living. He is amazing! All the boys can work along side of him. In fact two of our sons just build a home alone for the first time while Dad was on a trim job. It was quite a fancy home too. I am proud of them in spite of my short comings.

How are you doing that? Are you continuing your own education? Are you taking classes online? What about your sons? Are they in college or trade school?

Oh please, at "the world taught me!" Nice dog whistle. No, Jodi, the evil feminists do not want you to follow your dreams by screwing your children out of a decent education. There is not enough eye rolling in the world. :roll:

Yes, I do wish grammar and spelling were my strong points. Obviously I do the best I can with what I have...and make every attempt to improve it. As the world taught me and teaches now as a woman you are to go after your hearts desire, even if you are not perfect at it. Follow your dreams, be all that you can be. I could not let something like this prevent me from doing what I knew was best for our family. My three older boys 23, 21, almost 18 loved homeschooling and are all very smart. For our 4th son he hated homeschooling so we were happy to go with public school. Our girls also love homeschooling right now. Our neices are the same age as our girls and they are doing as well as they are in addition to knowing alot about home making and animal husbandry. My sister in law is a public school teacher, and she and I talk alot about education and what is going on in the system.

Math is taught early on here as my husband works with numbers , fractions for a living. He is amazing! All the boys can work along side of him. In fact two of our sons just build a home alone for the first time while Dad was on a trim job. It was quite a fancy home too. I am proud of them in spite of my short comings.

I'm done correcting your posts, because this one needs it on just about every single line. But I want to call attention to the first line.

You. Are.Not. A. Professional.

No matter how many teachers you talk to, how much your children love homeschooling, how well they can build a house, you clearly do not have the skills to homeschool.

I do not get why homeschooling parents think they should get a pass on having the basic qualifications to teach, just because they are teaching their own kids. Most rational adults would not "home-doctor" or "home-dentistry" their children, because they do not have the skills involved in that profession.

This Koala, this.

It's gutwrenching when my offspring asks about their absent father. I hate it when the subject comes up because it's hard for me... but it is my responsibility as a parent to let them talk about it and ask questions.

You don't adopt kids, then turn around and make them feel like you're doing them a favor. You do it because you want kids, and you take their issues as seriously as a biological child's.

I can totally relate. My father could not be a part of my life. He was abusive and my mom divorced him to save me. To this day she doesn't speak ill of him to me. She has always said how grateful she is to him for giving her a child. She has always told me that he loved me and just didn't know how to be a father. My childhood was far from perfect, but my mother's attitude about my father was a gift to me.

I can totally relate. My father could not be a part of my life. He was abusive and my mom divorced him to save me. To this day she doesn't speak ill of him to me. She has always said how grateful she is to him for giving her a child. She has always told me that he loved me and just didn't know how to be a father. My childhood was far from perfect, but my mother's attitude about my father was a gift to me.

Do you mind if I PM you about something?

Are you freaking kidding me? How old are these girls that they need to just "be thankful for what they have" and "move on"? That sounds an awful lot like what would be convenient for YOU. "Gee, I know your mom doesn't want you, SEE, SHE'S NOT HERE IS SHE???? IS SHE???? But I'm here and you're oh so lucky to have me. If you'll apologize like nice girls and beg really nicely I guess I'll keep you."

Seriously, their mom begged you to convey her love for them. You think she didn't want to be there??? Who do you think you are to take that away from them? They needed it. I don't care how thankless your job is, you chose it. They didn't. You don't ever have the right to shove it down their throats that their mom isn't there. You think they don't know that? Kids don't just "move on". They carry these things. It's who they are and it will be for the rest of their lives. You betrayed their mother and you betrayed them. All so you could feel good about yourself. That's disgusting.

I will quote my husband here...

if you think you could do it better, go ahead adopt a few children and get back to me in a few years.

You are mistaken you do move on. That is the beauty of life. Every day is a new day.

By the way your exaggeration here is silly.

As I said we looked at photos tonight. I have met the birth parents they are lovely. I have not uttered a bad word about their bp and they are free to talk anytime about them, which they do. You are twisting this event into something it was not.

My opinion, divorce, loss of bp, house fires, loss of jobs, physical issues and so on are hard and life changing but they can make us a better people instead of someone who is "damaged goods". That was the message I was conveying, and that is the message I continue to convey.

If you knew Haiti and what the parents would want for their children you would know if they were standing in the room they would agree. They want their children to treat us as Dad and Mom and be thankful. This was something that is talked A LOT ( 2 words ) about at BP meetings. Total I was at 7 . It is not ok to lash out because you are hurting, it is ok to talk about it though. Its good to be sad and express yourself. It is not ok to be lashing out. Thats how we roll.

Guest Anonymous
It is not ok to lash out because you are hurting, it is ok to talk about it though. Its good to be sad and express yourself. It is not ok to be lashing out. Thats how we roll.

Explain how this isn't lashing out.

I asked them....this... where is your birth Mom?????? Silence.... Is she here???

So the truth is, it's okay for you to lash out, but the kids have to keep sweet.

I can't even reply to that limp dick she is married to. I don't even know where to begin with some sick fuck that thinks that was the right thing to say to kids with RAD.

sure go ahead.

Not you. I have many kindly worded and grammatically PMs in my inbox, I don't want to go breaking my winning streak.

How are you doing that? Are you continuing your own education? Are you taking classes online? What about your sons? Are they in college or trade school?Oh please, at "the world taught me!" Nice dog whistle. No, Jodi, the evil feminists do not want you to follow your dreams by screwing your children out of a decent education. There is not enough eye rolling in the world. :roll:

Seriously :?: who would pay money to go to a trade school when their dad has been building houses for 28 years? We have hired the guys out of trade school, no on the job experience, not pretty. Are you continuing on your own education? You are not required to pay money to learn, this maybe is news to you?

Guest Anonymous
I will quote my husband here...

if you think you could do it better, go ahead adopt a few children and get back to me in a few years.

OMG! Your husband said that? He's a man! He has a penis, so he must be right! I'm going to change my mind right away, the wielder of the mighty penis has spoken! All hail his Y chromosome!

Wait. No. None of that.

Go right ahead. If I don't check back tonight, I will in the morning.

Your PMs seem to be disabled. :cry:

I can't even reply to that limp dick she is married to. I don't even know where to begin with some sick fuck that thinks that was the right thing to say to kids with RAD.

You know I used to speak like that, it is not very educated sounding coming from you. I suppose if you use proper grammar while cussing your head off it makes it well...better??

Seriously :?: who would pay money to go to a trade school when their dad has been building houses for 28 years?

Where does he have time to teach school, in the midst of building houses?

We have hired the guys out of trade school, no on the job experience, not pretty. Are you continuing on your own education? You are not required to pay money to learn, this maybe is news to you?

Right, the couple grand I just paid out to my college was all for parking, not tuition.

The education system in this country is a mess, for sure, but unless you've been living under a rock (i.e., not homeschooling) you know that you pretty much have to have a college degree to assume any sort of a professional job.

Don't ever ask me why you are not a member of my Secret PM Army Koala :snooty:

Ha! I didn't know it was off. Someone pm'd me once. I must have done it on accident. :lol:

It's fixed.

Ps. Can I join the PM Army now? :D

You know I used to speak like that, it is not very educated sounding coming from you. I suppose if you use proper grammar while cussing your head off it makes it well...better??

Hey, maybe you aren't so think after all!

Guest Anonymous

Seriously :?: who would pay money to go to a trade school when their dad has been building houses for 28 years?

Someone who doesn't want to work for their dad their entire life? When they're not too busy being in jail?

Are you continuing on your own education? You are not required to pay money to learn, this maybe is news to you?

I am, and it's not news to me at all. I have not yet been able to attend college but I hope to be able to soon. For now I buy secondhand textbooks or my friends give me their old ones. I read them and study when I can. I should be able to test out of quite a few classes after I get enrolled. Also, I'm not attempting to educate children.

Every once in a while we get a reprehensibly fucked up fundy that comes to visit. I would love to know what kind of lies you told to that adoption agency in order to get those kids. You are one of the most disgusting fundys to come into this house. The fact that both you and your husband can so flippantly betray your daughters and their mother leaves me with nothing but disgust.

You are a cunt Jodi Jepson, and not the good kind.

Explain how this isn't lashing out.

So the truth is, it's okay for you to lash out, but the kids have to keep sweet.

My tone was very soft. The indicator here is silence......the word silence meaning there was a pause. You are misreading the whole thing. I am not an angry person. I do not believe in anger management as I do not believe in anger.

The best thing I can find in life to combat something like say oh....this thread is to be more calm and smile. That's just me though. I like to be in control of my emotions, not my emotions in control of me. Did that done that when I was younger.

Archived