IGNORED

What is going on at the Maxwells?

Dark Matters

Australia has Rememberence Day on Nov 11, with a minute of silence at 11 for all the Australians fallen in war.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Maxhell, Memorial Day is less about the fallen veterans than it is about the meelions and meelions of aborted babeez. They asked veteran Grandpa Rex and he said it was okay. So there you have it. 

That's even weirder. They had an actual veteran in the family and it's all REMEMBER TEH BAYBEEZ. It also speaks volumes that one of the qualities about Jesse that they admire is his heart for the unborn. They're all such weirdos.

Today the Maxwell's enlighten us about a stain remover called "Grandma's".  This amazing product will remove all stains with the exception of the cleansing blood of Jesus.  

19 hours ago, deborahlynn1979 said:

How tragic. The Maxwells have been reduced to pimping for referral clicks to Amazon on their blog. 

Out, damned spot! Except for that one spot even Grandma's can't remove..................

Exactly my thought when reading the post. The dog & pony show dried up, they're not homeschooling and have oversold their entire library of how to raise perfect, godly chitlens. Even their followers have to have seen the futility of buying a book written by a Maxwell entitled 'great conversationalists'. One Ton On Ramp bit the dust. Their other 'businesses' are so cloaked in secrecy they can't be making a living with them; only special people get to know they exist, much less hire their services. There is, quite literally, nothing left for them but to go for affiliate links and try to grab up a few pennies by getting others to buy shit that isn't theirs.

Well, let's not forget that sweet, sweet cash flow from the Moody books...

Maybe they're actively trying to bore the haters to death while they're laboring on another secret wedding? [imagines Christopher repeatedly adjusting the serving tongs in his next masterclass photo]

56 minutes ago, EscapedCardinal said:

Maybe they're actively trying to bore the haters to death while they're laboring on another secret wedding? [imagines Christopher repeatedly adjusting the serving tongs in his next masterclass photo]

Followed by projects to photograph half-empty parking lots and images through viewfinders of other cameras!

6 hours ago, PsyD2013 said:

Today the Maxwell's enlighten us about a stain remover called "Grandma's".  This amazing product will remove all stains with the exception of the cleansing blood of Jesus.  

You can probably buy "Cleansing Blood of Jesus All-Purpose Stain Remover" at Hobby Lobby, though.  

Good gravy, hymns about the blood of Jesus really creeped me out as a child. Do I want to be "washed in the Blood of the Lamb?" Ewww. Certainly Not! : )

We could have an entire store of fundie inspired products. I still remember the thread where we came up with a fundie style restaurant featuring such delights as Maxwell Meatless Burritos and Tator Tot Casserole and Emily's Gloodles. I even made up a short story where a family goes undercover to visit the restaurant. 

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 3:56 PM, LurkerOverThePond said:

"Mary seems to have developed the best skills at stain removal and is often requested to work on a spot that has appeared on a prized garment."

Really, Teri? I kind of - KIND OF - enjoy the mundane things they usually write about (makes my own life seem much more interesting!) but Mary's stain removal professionalism makes even me falling asleep... and the constant marathon of giggling little kids, as cute as they are, is becoming old. I miss Uriah and their "adventures" across the USA.

I miss the never-ending mechanical troubles, the stories of Steve's expert wrangling, the clever space-saving packing, and, of course, the prayer times on ol' Uriah.  Hopefully, whomever bought him has turned him into a moving metal box of fun & games.

Or a Deadhead orgymobile.

I'd wish the same for the Rodrigueses' RV when it retires from fundie service, but at least you know Uriah was cleaned to a fault. The Rod sardine box...not so much.

1 hour ago, EscapedCardinal said:

Or a Deadhead orgymobile.

I'd wish the same for the Rodrigueses' RV when it retires from fundie service, but at least you know Uriah was cleaned to a fault. The Rod sardine box...not so much.

I remember at least one post where Jill said the kids were "deep cleaning" the RV.  Even if the job could be trusted to children (and I'm sure hers have plenty of experience), I don't see how anyone could get rid of all the makeup, hairspray, and hair gel remains.  And it would only be clean until they spruced themselves up for the next event or next day anyhow.  I imagine a greenish, sticky, and oddly-smelling tin can.  Hope none of the kids have allergies or asthma.

On Friday, May 27, 2016 at 0:29 PM, Elegant Mess said:

Followed by projects to photograph half-empty parking lots and images through viewfinders of other cameras!

Or the bride standing outside the john

42 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

Or the couple reflected in a mud puddle in the parking lot of a church with a minivan in the background.  

Just noticed in the post that Teri calls the cleaning items interesting. Your life must suck if feather dusters and Lysol hold your interest. 

1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

Just noticed in the post that Teri calls the cleaning items interesting. Your life must suck if feather dusters and Lysol hold your interest. 

Chemistry class for Maxhell students.

2 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

If I were married to Steve Maxwell, I'd find stain removers and dust rags fascinating too.

If the stain remover is so easy and works so well, why does Mary, the best family stain remover, need to be the one to use it on the item? If it's such a great product, any of the other Maxwell women should have been able to use it. 

On 5/26/2016 at 7:14 PM, divadivine said:

I haven't been over to 2Tits in awhile. Too boring... Makes me feel bad for not cleaning the ceiling fan & the cabinets daily. I saw the photos from the zoo. Seems like Anna-Marie hasn't trained Ruthie enough. The girl has a little naughtiness in her! Run Ruthie Run! 

image.png

WHo is next to the kidss stroller? I can't make them out.

3 hours ago, roddma said:

WHo is next to the kidss stroller? I can't make them out.

I think that's Gigi. 

15 hours ago, SPHASH said:

Now there's a unique photo op!!  Here ya go, Christopher!!

17 hours ago, VooDooChild said:

Or the couple reflected in a mud puddle in the parking lot of a church with a minivan in the background.  

Don't forget the groomsmen jumping! No Christopher Maxwell wedding is complete without it! And a shot of the wedding dress on a hanger, crooked, in front of a fan or hanging on a crooked portable rod. Or the grooms rumpled vest on yet another crooked hanger.

Speaking of Christopher's photography, do y'all think he is going to do Ruth Wissman's wedding? He did Bethany's & Rachel's. He hasn't done a wedding in almost a year - if he doesn't use those photography skills, he may lose them. 

39 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Don't forget the groomsmen jumping! No Christopher Maxwell wedding is complete without it! And a shot of the wedding dress on a hanger, crooked, in front of a fan or hanging on a crooked portable rod. Or the grooms rumpled vest on yet another crooked hanger.

Speaking of Christopher's photography, do y'all think he is going to do Ruth Wissman's wedding? He did Bethany's & Rachel's. He hasn't done a wedding in almost a year - if he doesn't use those photography skills, he may lose them. 

And wasn't the hanger in one of those pictures a plastic one, or am I thinking of someone else's wedding pics?

10 minutes ago, kpmom said:

And wasn't the hanger in one of those pictures a plastic one, or am I thinking of someone else's wedding pics?

At least it wasn't wire.

I just jumped over to Christopher's wedding photo site and he's doing exclusive home photo shoots for Realtor John Maxwell. 

The places look staged, but who knows it could be actually one of the maxwell offsprings home. Nothing on the walls though and it all looks kind of sterile. 

If you want John to list your house, Chris will take the photos....

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived