IGNORED

List of Unmarried Fundies

teachergirl

I didn't see it mentioned yet, but it looks like Melody Seppi can come off the list soon...

melodys-notes.blogspot.com/

My brain is overwhelmed with the snark possibilities of those mutton-chops...

Nevermind, here's whole thread devoted to the topic I missed. :whistle:

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found this video for the Arndt's. Great ideas they can use to woo their potential nest mates. :wink-penguin: :lol:

[bBvideo 560,340:2mhsg5lw]

[/bBvideo]

Andrew Torres (brother of Lourdes) has a sweetie, according to his public FB page. :)

Found this video for the Arndt's. Great ideas they can use to woo their potential nest mates. :wink-penguin: :lol:

[bBvideo 560,340:2lf7hm4s]

[/bBvideo]

I think the penguin has a better chance of a proposal from an Arndt manboy than an actual woman would.

Ruth Wissmann has stopped traveling with the Wissmann's band so that she can pursue nutrition and midwifery full time.

That is awesome, way to go Ruth!

• 3 weeks later...

Do the Hackels count? I noticed they're not on the list. Surely Anna is of age.

Anyway, she now has a Pinterest board named J + S Wedding. Not sure who this might refer to though.

• 2 weeks later...

Chad Paine's younger brother Thomas marries his shorts-wearing fiancee Dakota Whitney next Sat. the 20th in Missouri, near St. Louis. Chad will be the best man. It will be interesting to see if any Duggars or Bates (other than Erin) attend.

Chad Paine's younger brother Thomas marries his shorts-wearing fiancee Dakota Whitney next Sat. the 20th in Missouri, near St. Louis. Chad will be the best man. It will be interesting to see if any Duggars or Bates (other than Erin) attend.

I would think John and Alyssa would go. John seems to be friends with the Paine brothers.

Say what you will about Kim C of Life in a Shoe, she's got a sense a humor. She just posted a link to this:

Courtship pickup lines

//www.thomasumstattd.com/2014/09/courtship-pickup-lines/

David Smith from the 11smiths blog married Rachel Corbett on 12th September: 11smiths.blogspot.co.uk/

His sister Anna is married to Rachel's brother Steven.

SAHD Ashley Schnarr must be engaged: I just checked her Facebook page, and she has a few pictures side-hugging a guy...

I must be looking at the wrong places because I can't find this picture. Link please.

I hope she is engaged. She seems to have become really sad since her other engagement broke up and her blog has not been updated in ages.

R Campbell Sproul & Hannah Knapp are getting married May 23 in Florida.

I must be looking at the wrong places because I can't find this picture. Link please.

I hope she is engaged. She seems to have become really sad since her other engagement broke up and her blog has not been updated in ages.

It looks like she might have a beau. His name is in one of the comments under their photo on her Facebook page. I won't put his name here because we cannot confirm they are courting.

Thanks for the link.She looks much healthier and happier than she did on the last posts she made on her blog (which presumably is defunct now that she will soon no longer be a SAHD).

Wow. She bounced back rather quickly from that last engagement.

Does she come off as a bit desperate to anyone else, or am I being extra snarky? It's interesting how fast this has all happened, and how the "no touch" engagements have gone right out the window from the looks of the photos.

R Campbell Sproul & Hannah Knapp are getting married May 23 in Florida.

Bloody 'ell, so there's an RC III?

• FundieFarmer locked and unpinned this topic

Archived