IGNORED

List of Unmarried Fundies

teachergirl

It's still up.

That photo is HIGHLY suspicious. Hunter and Addie are standing VERY close together. I don't think this would be "allowed" if nothing were happening between the two.

:agree:

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dakota Decker proposed to and is marrying his girlfriend in what appears to be a double wedding with Andrew Morton and his sister Kennedy Decker.

Kelly B is kellyjeannette, right?

meanwhile Esther Leclerc is super hot :embarrassed:

I didn't see Esther in any of the wedding photos....

And she's totally hot. So is her sister. They're awesome â¤ï¸

I think Kelly is beautiful, as well. It's funny bc what I notice about my long distance fundie friends lately is that the gals are getting thinner for some reason and modesty standards are being relaxed. Kelly in sleeveless or jeans on what seems like a semi-regular basis. Esther in leggings or skinny jeans most of the time. Some local (and very uptight) friends traveled through the U.S. Last year visiting friends and came home with a less critical eye, let's say. Simply bc they saw that fundie friends everywhere were loosening the reins a little bit in dress. I'm very happy to see it.

I think Kelly is beautiful, as well. It's funny bc what I notice about my long distance fundie friends lately is that the gals are getting thinner for some reason and modesty standards are being relaxed. Kelly in sleeveless or jeans on what seems like a semi-regular basis. Esther in leggings or skinny jeans most of the time. Some local (and very uptight) friends traveled through the U.S. Last year visiting friends and came home with a less critical eye, let's say. Simply bc they saw that fundie friends everywhere were loosening the reins a little bit in dress. I'm very happy to see it.

The LeClercs seem like another fundie family that I think I'd like (or at least find interesting) in real life.

I agree on the relaxing of dress rules. I have some more uptight family members and fundie friends that are still into the super-modest dress standards, but I've been seeing more women in jeans and sleeveless sundresses. In circles where I grew up, the sleeveless dress thing is huge. And last time I was at my parents' church, I noticed more women in knee or mid-calf length dresses that were tailored rather than the sacklike jumpers down to the ankles that I grew up with.

I am actually still friends with a couple where the husband is a ruling elder in a reformed-denomination church, and he was telling us that there has been a lot of discussion in churches about modesty. He mentioned a book by Tim Challies that talks about modesty being a heart issue rather than a set of fashion rules and told me that had been very influential recently. Haven't read the book, but I find the discussion interesting.

Dakota Decker proposed to and is marrying his girlfriend in what appears to be a double wedding with Andrew Morton and his sister Kennedy Decker.

Kennedy and Andrew are set to wed on September 26th while Dakota and April Dawkins will be tying the knot the next night, September 27th. Whew....that will be one busy weekend for them.

Oh sorry for the confusion, I know Esther isn't in the pics but I clicked on her Instagram handle to see what she was up to.

She was briefly involved in Feelin Feminine (before the Dixons went down the Messianic route and were still using some of VF stuff) when she was a SAHD and she was always beautiful, but she's really found her style now.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we can add Lina and Tony back to the list of Unmarried... she's back to her maiden name on FB- apparently they've split up yet again.

lauren hope got married several weeks ago. another more or less long time sahd that finally got married.

Idle speculation time... I was poking around the Morton family instagrams, and I came across this photo. websta.me/p/989421675648632232_1623166776 The non-Morton is Hunter Kendall, Lise's younger brother. Possible match with Addie? They look somewhat like a couple to me.

Addie made her instagram private sometime in the last few days. Hmmm...

More speculation: I would be surprised if something for one of the kids was not also going on between the Campanas and the Mortons. They've been visiting a lot lately. Perhaps Sam and one of the two older girls?

Addie made her instagram private sometime in the last few days. Hmmm...

I follow her and didn't know she'd gone private, so thanks for the heads up. She hasn't posted for a week.

Great guessing about the Mortons and the Campanas, there seems to be a courtship between Samuel Morton and Alyssa Campana. She posted a picture of them on her instagram (lyssarose94) and his siblings are congratulating in the comments.

Great guessing about the Mortons and the Campanas, there seems to be a courtship between Samuel Morton and Alyssa Campana. She posted a picture of them on her instagram (lyssarose94) and his siblings are congratulating in the comments.

Is Samuel even 18 yet? What about Alyssa? Marrying at a very young age these people really aim to fill their quiver as full as possible. I shouldn't be surprised but still I am. Wonder where Sam is going to live with his bride. At least Andrew and Kennedy's future home looks really nice, but I'm not so sure about Martha's trailer...

Totally unrelated but still about the Mortons: doesn't Andrew ever never comb his hair??? Based on the Instagram photos, he always looks sweaty with straight-out-of-bed hair. Can't wait to see his wedding day hairdo...

Is Samuel even 18 yet? What about Alyssa? Marrying at a very young age these people really aim to fill their quiver as full as possible. I shouldn't be surprised but still I am. Wonder where Sam is going to live with his bride. At least Andrew and Kennedy's future home looks really nice, but I'm not so sure about Martha's trailer...

Totally unrelated but still about the Mortons: doesn't Andrew ever never comb his hair??? Based on the Instagram photos, he always looks sweaty with straight-out-of-bed hair. Can't wait to see his wedding day hairdo...

He turned 18 in Dec, she's 20 or 21. Courting I'm guessing since I don't see a ring.

There was a lot of "little sister" comments about the younger Campana sisters from the Morton guys which made me suspicious. These families that have hung around together are now all going to be related via Morton marriages. Another brunette as well, all the Morton wives look like they could be sisters (beyond the ones that actually are)

Really good example of how small these worlds are when it comes to acceptable marriage partners and choice. What was Alyssa (or Kennedy etc) going to say when asked, no sorry - but I'll see you 80 million times after this.

I suspect Adeline will finally court as well, as there will now only be 3 boys home for Ma Morton to deal with. Perhaps when Hunter finishes his commitments?

Maybe Samuel will live in Kressent and Michael Jr's old apartment since they now live in their house.

He turned 18 in Dec, she's 20 or 21. Courting I'm guessing since I don't see a ring.

There was a lot of "little sister" comments about the younger Campana sisters from the Morton guys which made me suspicious. These families that have hung around together are now all going to be related via Morton marriages. Another brunette as well, all the Morton wives look like they could be sisters (beyond the ones that actually are)

Really good example of how small these worlds are when it comes to acceptable marriage partners and choice. What was Alyssa (or Kennedy etc) going to say when asked, no sorry - but I'll see you 80 million times after this.

I suspect Adeline will finally court as well, as there will now only be 3 boys home for Ma Morton to deal with. Perhaps when Hunter finishes his commitments?

What commitments? He quit a seemingly good job at a fire station (I don't remember the particulars) to be a camp counselor this summer. :roll: Maybe it was a farewell to his youth and he'll get a job and a house in the fall. Aren't the Kendalls the family full of air force doctors for Jesus? It's interesting he didn't take the same path as his father and brother(s).

What commitments? He quit a seemingly good job at a fire station (I don't remember the particulars) to be a camp counselor this summer. :roll: Maybe it was a farewell to his youth and he'll get a job and a house in the fall. Aren't the Kendalls the family full of air force doctors for Jesus? It's interesting he didn't take the same path as his father and brother(s).

They are.The fire station may have paid well enough him to save for his future bride but not enough for his parents to consider adequate for providing for a family. They all seem well educated and well employed for the most part. What he does when camp ends will be the big question.

Well now that Josiah and Marjorie are kaput are there any fundie couples in a courtship? Looks like it's very quiet on the fundie front.

So the Mortons keep marrying of their children. I hope poor Adeline will be the next. I can totally see her marrying Hunter Kendall and I think it would be a good match for her since he seems to be far more educated than her family.

I didn't have internet at home for the last few days - since when are Marjorie and Josiah kaput???????

So the Mortons keep marrying of their children. I hope poor Adeline will be the next. I can totally see her marrying Hunter Kendall and I think it would be a good match for her since he seems to be far more educated than her family.

I didn't have internet at home for the last few days - since when are Marjorie and Josiah kaput???????

Duggars announced the end of the courtship yesterday but said it's been over for a couple of weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

Daisy Roberts is courting and it sounds serious based on the insta posts. The picture doesn't show the gentleman but based on other photos floating around their instas of a trip to the Sanders, it appears to be a family friend Joel. He seems a bit older than Daisy but has a real job and went to public school.

Can you link Daisy's Instagram? I have so many Morton & Friends bookmarked, but not hers...and apparently hers is the interesting one.

• FundieFarmer locked and unpinned this topic

Archived