IGNORED

List of Unmarried Fundies

teachergirl

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scratch off Jennifer Wilkes-just got engaged to Derrick Waller.

I don't know the Wilkeses, but ZOMG DERRICK WALLER IS ENGAGED?!?!?! :shock:

Bob Renaud is getting married May 30 to apparent non-fundie Jean Ahsmuhs. BRADRICK! will be the best man.

Bob Renaud is getting married May 30 to apparent non-fundie Jean Ahsmuhs. BRADRICK! will be the best man.

And Brantley Disharoon will be an usher.

And Brantley Disharoon will be an usher.

Interesting line-up. Remind me, has Bob Renaud ever publically commented on the Fall of Doug? He was up to his neck in the Allosaur business, IIRC.

A cocktail reception? :naughty:

Renaud is having a cocktail reception following the ceremony. :martini:

His intended is shown wearing pants and little black dresses.

Somehow, none of this is fitting with the VF rules, yet the players are all there.

So strange to see people leave cults and find their own way.

Speaking of leaving the cult....Mercy Morecraft is engaged and she is KISSING her fiance.....wasn't she a nanny for the Phillips or Chauncey family??? Anyhow, she looks very happy!

Speaking of leaving the cult....Mercy Morecraft is engaged and she is KISSING her fiance.....wasn't she a nanny for the Phillips or Chauncey family??? Anyhow, she looks very happy!

Yes, she kisses her fiance, wears pants & shorts, and is graduating from a real college (Columbus State) in a couple of weeks.

Ironic considering her college tuition was probably paid in part with money from her father's VF speaking engagements.

:irony:

Interesting line-up. Remind me, has Bob Renaud ever publically commented on the Fall of Doug? He was up to his neck in the Allosaur business, IIRC.

A cocktail reception? :naughty:

The understatement of the year, Palimpsest! :lol: According to their page on The Knot, Bob had "almost given up on finding the right woman." Mm-hm. I was wondering if he could hold out longer than Darnell. Guess not.

And yes, Miss Mercy went to Africa to be under the authority of Matt Chancey, a man not her father or husband. And she gets to wear shiny red spiked high heels and skirts that are above the knee. And go to rock'n'roll clubs to hear hipster bands and stuff. Apparently her Morecraft DNA protects her from worldliness.

And yes, Miss Mercy went to Africa to be under the authority of Matt Chancey, a man not her father or husband. And she gets to wear shiny red spiked high heels and skirts that are above the knee. And go to rock'n'roll clubs to hear hipster bands and stuff. Apparently her Morecraft DNA protects her from worldliness.

Once again, repeat after me: Do as we say and not as we do!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Michael Hamilton, brother of Anna Marie Maxwell, is keeping company with a young woman named Sarah Wallace, per his public FB page.

facebook.com/michaelhamilton23?fref=ts

Benjamin Serven married Micaela Marques (my spelling may be off) this week. One chidult Serven (Lydia) left, Joely-boy and Drewster both still have 5 or 6 years at home.

Benjamin Serven married Micaela Marques (my spelling may be off) this week. One chidult Serven (Lydia) left, Joely-boy and Drewster both still have 5 or 6 years at home.

Found a couple of pics on one of their photographers' FB page:

11377113_324030587720993_3547191206545568620_n.jpg?oh=a27e536ebcddc9987b2dd98cb7e688e8&oe=560AFE7F

11140200_323947681062617_8360468400707068979_n.jpg?oh=5a190bd0fc8646299e19f305d4f0c61f&oe=560008A4

Go to websta.me and search "renaudpartyof2" for some Bradrick! sightings - Peter and Kelly!

Go to websta.me and search "renaudpartyof2" for some Bradrick! sightings - Peter and Kelly!

And Perry Coghlan, looking even more penguin-esque than usual, if that's possible.

Kelly B is kellyjeannette, right?

meanwhile Esther Leclerc is super hot :embarrassed:

Yep, kellyjeannette is Kelly Bradrick.

Idle speculation time... I was poking around the Morton family instagrams, and I came across this photo. websta.me/p/989421675648632232_1623166776 The non-Morton is Hunter Kendall, Lise's younger brother. Possible match with Addie? They look somewhat like a couple to me.

Idle speculation time... I was poking around the Morton family instagrams, and I came across this photo. websta.me/p/989421675648632232_1623166776 The non-Morton is Hunter Kendall, Lise's younger brother. Possible match with Addie? They look somewhat like a couple to me.

The page won't load; did it get deleted?

The page won't load; did it get deleted?

It's still up.

That photo is HIGHLY suspicious. Hunter and Addie are standing VERY close together. I don't think this would be "allowed" if nothing were happening between the two.

It's still up.

That photo is HIGHLY suspicious. Hunter and Addie are standing VERY close together. I don't think this would be "allowed" if nothing were happening between the two.

Okay I can see it now. They are standing really close together. I wonder what Hunter's doing in North Carolina? The Kendalls fascinate me, but they don't get discussed much here, and I'm not very good at fundie-watching on facebook.

• FundieFarmer locked and unpinned this topic

Archived