IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

Jezebel, holy shit you are great. :worship: Thank you!

And gayborhoods? More please! :pray:

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Thanks Jezebel! That recap is awesome. I was posting on the Blog Radio chat but I could not see others who were commenting. Not sure why. I know that he made comments directly related to something I wrote so I know they saw my posts. Honestly, as much fun as I might have had I find the whole thing depressing. They are so ill. I usually don't subscribe to the "grab the pitchforks, torches. We ride at dawn" mentality but having a gay child, and listening to these 2 assholes just boils my blood.

I can't get over how much that man talks about sex. When I went to bed last night I had a scary thought. Does Greg's "addiction" to sex cross the pedophilia lines? Could this be the reason Dede's son does not live with her? I certainly hope this is not the case but there seems to be much more going on with Mr. Obsessed With His Dick me thinks.

Jezebel thanks for the great and hilarious recap. The main thing missed in the first 20 minutes was a troll caller who got on the line and said she wanted to donate to their gofundme page, but when she did a search on stillgay she found tax liens against him. Boy did stillgay and Dede dance around that one.

Ironically, they would not take any further calls that night as they were still working out the bugs with the phone system :roll:

Apparently this is a M-F show for 2 hours every night. I think one listening does me for life, but I gotta ask about the lung foal. I'll try to call in tonight if they are taking calls. Maybe Ron Spain will be the screener...

Whoa, whoa, whoa. What did they say when asked about the tax lien??? I need more details!

Also, I love that they wouldn't take any calls after that. Has it just hit these two that someone is going to call about the baby? :whistle:

***side note***Greg deleted his fb post that addressed the baby. :music-tool:

Jezebel thanks for the great and hilarious recap. The main thing missed in the first 20 minutes was a troll caller who got on the line and said she wanted to donate to their gofundme page, but when she did a search on stillgay she found tax liens against him. Boy did stillgay and Dede dance around that one.

Ironically, they would not take any further calls that night as they were still working out the bugs with the phone system :roll:

Apparently this is a M-F show for 2 hours every night. I think one listening does me for life, but I gotta ask about the lung foal. I'll try to call in tonight if they are taking calls. Maybe Ron Spain will be the screener...

They're going to bang on about this every single night? Holy shit.

Awesome recap, Jezebel!

Damn! I found the link and I couldn't get to a computer to listen in! Now that I know it will happen every night, though...woo hoo! I have a chance to hear the crazy! Thanks for the recap, Jezebel!

Great recap, Jezebel.

"Do you really think the world is going to last much longer?" Greg says the US national debt is "$50 trillion," and thinks that's enough to get Jesus to come back.

I think this might have been my favorite part (of the parts I heard; I missed some of it.) I think he also said he really has no idea what the actual number is, but I mean, it's just obvious the world can't keep going on like this. I mean really.

:roll:

I don't know how you get as clueless as XGG is. I think my IQ dropped 10 points just listening to that mess. I swear, D2 came off better than XGG -- not that that's saying much. I really want to know who was texting them the entire time. XGG was obsessed with that.

:lol:

I used to think they were 80 percent scammers, 20 percent religious delusion. Now I think they're 90 percent stupid, 9 percent religious delusion, 1 percent scammer. It's bizarre.

Jezebel, thank you.

I would never have had the patience to listen, but reading it (especially with your wonderful comments) was easier.

Peas and carrots and imma seeya, thanks for the info about the tax lien question.

They actually cut that woman off in mid-sentence! :lol: Nothing to hide, eh? :evil-eye:

I loved the "gosh, gee, golly" affected voice of the caller. At least I hope it was affected, because I just know that lady and I could be best friends.

"How are same sex people going to keep adopting babies if nobody keeps having them?" umm... :doh: even within the context I'm still not sure what he's trying to say

Um, about that tax lien, we're just going to keep the focus on the ministry for tonight...

Ha ha ha........ :music-tool:

She must have missed the tax-dodging seminar from MckMama.

Their show was hilarious. I love how much they compare themselves to biblical characters.

Sides note does anyone have a screenshot somewhere (or is there one in this thread) where Dede was talking about her miracle pregnancy from way back when?

Loved reading your recap, Jezebel.

Hmmm....maybe I will try to tune in for a bit tonight. My curiousity is piqued, I really want to hear the crazy myself though I doubt that I will last for the entire show.

The part about how the 50 trillion having to do with how long the world would last and make Jesus come back made me LOL.

Someone needs to point out to stillgaygreg that he helped to make that deficit by not paying his taxes...

So much better than I expected! The funny thing is that there is no way they are going to be able to screen these people out. They'll say they want to talk about one thing and then switch gears the min. they hit the air. I predict the radio gig won't last long.

This is making my day! If the Lord asked them to be quiet about the pregnancy then why the fuck is Greg on fb prattling on about it? Also, it's unimaginable things, not imaginable things. :cray-cray:

:doh: VeryGayGreg is not prattling on about the pregnancy. He's prattling on about why he won't prattle on about the pregnancy. :twisted:

XGG--In March 2011, they did their "Jericho drive" around Atlanta, driving the XGayMobile around the "fruit loop" [Perimeter freeway] seven times. It took eight hours, and it was very late at night when the finally finished, but they needed to obey the lord. They compared themselves to Joshua and the Israelites walking around the city walls of Jericho. They did this on the same night Japan got hit by the earthquake and tsunami, and God told them their circumnavigating Atlanta seven times spared the city. Greg says the citizens of Jericho must have thought Israelites walking around city looked bizarre, but it brought the walls down, and they see themselves as bringing down the walls while looking weird to the locals. Or something like that.

I held it together, managing only to laugh inwardly, until I got to this part....God that shit is hilarious! What the actual fuck kind of lunacy/superiority complex does it take to compare yourself driving in circles around Atlanta to the walls of Jericho falling down. All while there's a tsunami destroying lives and villages - and then to say you spared Atlanta somehow? :wtf:

I can't imagine getting excited for 8 PM on Mondays and settling down for this drivel. Maybe it'll be better when they fix the technical situation that prevented them from having listeners call in with comments.

I can't imagine getting excited for 8 PM on Mondays and settling down for this drivel. Maybe it'll be better when they fix the technical situation that prevented them from having listeners call in with comments.

They didn't have a tech issue. They used that as an excuse to not take any more calls. They were not prepared for the onslaught.

I wonder if they actually have any supporters who listen or if it is just us?

Archived