IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

How weird do you think it is for her to call her husband XGG? I can't imagine constantly referring to my significant other like that!

In a story full of the strange & unbelievable I find the XGG label one of the strangest facets. He has assumed use of a name that is not only a constant reminder of an ex lover but also of what he considers a very sinful time in his life. Why? Does he think he is the first gay male to hook a wife and run back to the closet? How is fair to DD to have to always refer to her husband in a way that ties him to someone other than her?

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to fast to hear the radio show? Fuck that.

:hand:

I tried to google if an eleventy month pregnant woman should fast but I couldnt find anything.

I pray that a FJer gets to be a guest on the show, and that I get to hear it.

In FSM name,

Ramen

I sort of hope it all just dies on the vine. I don't particularly WANT them to be vocal bulls eye for anyone, I think that's what they crave and it will only make ::gasp:: "celebrity" of them in their minds. It's pretty sick and we have enough crazy "celebrities" out that that WE HAVE MADE which is contributing to the downfall of society. I'm serious about that.

I enjoyed threads Parts I-III of these two but Part IV here is just depressing me. I'll still watch and see how the magic baby plays out though.

In a story full of the strange & unbelievable I find the XGG label one of the strangest facets. He has assumed use of a name that is not only a constant reminder of an ex lover but also of what he considers a very sinful time in his life. Why? Does he think he is the first gay male to hook a wife and run back to the closet? How is fair to DD to have to always refer to her husband in a way that ties him to someone other than her?

Same here. I can't imagine any woman in her right mind calling her husband a name that harks back to any past relationship.

Same here. I can't imagine any woman in her right mind calling her husband a name that harks back to any past relationship.

Me either. My husband had relationships before me (hell I was married once before) and he even has some ex girlfriends that I like and enjoy chatting with but I can't imagine him choosing a name or persona that tied him to any ex in light of his marriage to me.

XGG is still obsessed with the gay lifestyle and if DD doesn't see that then gestating a preteen elephant is the least of her problems.

Me either. My husband had relationships before me (hell I was married once before) and he even has some ex girlfriends that I like and enjoy chatting with but I can't imagine him choosing a name or persona that tied him to any ex in light of his marriage to me.

XGG is still obsessed with the gay lifestyle and if DD doesn't see that then gestating a preteen elephant is the least of her problems.

:cracking-up:

Oh DD and XGG, you provide me with hours of entertainment. Great study break!

I sort of hope it all just dies on the vine. I don't particularly WANT them to be vocal bulls eye for anyone, I think that's what they crave and it will only make ::gasp:: "celebrity" of them in their minds. It's pretty sick and we have enough crazy "celebrities" out that that WE HAVE MADE which is contributing to the downfall of society. I'm serious about that.

I enjoyed threads Parts I-III of these two but Part IV here is just depressing me. I'll still watch and see how the magic baby plays out though.

I agree. DD's "testimony" post from last night sort of did me in. She mentioned being the talk of the town or something similar and she seemed so gleeful about it. Now her crazy has made her the joke of many online communities and she is relishing that attention. We are giving those two exactly what they want.

:cracking-up:

Oh DD and XGG, you provide me with hours of entertainment. Great study break!

Lol, can you imagine being eleventy months pregnant? I had one child born on his due date and one 3 weeks early and I didn't gain much weight either time (being 5'10 helps) but by the last month or so I felt big as a house and was freaking miserable. When my doc offered an induction with my first I jumped at the chance. I wanted a baby in my arms and the acrobatic, alien life form out of me. DD is either a saint or crazy and my money is on the latter.

Being in her fifth trimester could definitely make DD go a bit nutzo, if she truly was preggers.

I agree. DD's "testimony" post from last night sort of did me in. She mentioned being the talk of the town or something similar and she seemed so gleeful about it. Now her crazy has made her the joke of many online communities and she is relishing that attention. We are giving those two exactly what they want.

These two need attention so bad that even bad publicity is good publicity.

My concern is they are sponging off elderly people...from XGG's parents to the seniors who donate to their monthly "ministry." Not much you can do about his parents, but I would like to find a way to put info out there to his "followers" that shows he is a big fat fraud. Then again, if they are willing to believe an eleventy!!!11! month pregnancy they are willing to believe that XGG is actually ministering and not hanging out at McD's all day.

My concern is they are sponging off elderly people...from XGG's parents to the seniors who donate to their monthly "ministry." Not much you can do about his parents, but I would like to find a way to put info out there to his "followers" that shows he is a big fat fraud. Then again, if they are willing to believe an eleventy!!!11! month pregnancy they are willing to believe that XGG is actually ministering and not hanging out at McD's all day.

Oh yeah, it really pisses me off that they are taking advantage of elderly people. The parents are in a different position, being his parents and all, but the elderly followers are being targeted and played for their $$$, that's for sure. They could potentially play out this pregnancy to the sixth or seventh trimester with this vulnerable group.

Oh yeah, it really pisses me off that they are taking advantage of elderly people. The parents are in a different position, being his parents and all, but the elderly followers are being targeted and played for their $$$, that's for sure. They could potentially play out this pregnancy to the sixth or seventh trimester with this vulnerable group.

I just don't know how we could reach that group (elderly seniors) to even begin to protect them. The worst of this situation is playing out online and they have been smart enough not to put all of their crazy in one place so it isn't likely that their prime targets are scouring places like FJ, Reddit or private FB groups to get the whole picture.

I was raised by my grandparents and have a special place in my heart for their generation but they are one of the hardest groups to reach or protect. I'm sickened that XGG & DD are exploiting these people but stopping them won't be easy when we are primarily relegated to online efforts.

Anyone read this mess of a testimony from Dede yet?

https://m.facebook.com/OVERCOMERministries/posts/544514055600064

I'd give an opinion, but I find myself too damn confused.

What raises red flags for me is that she describes the medical condition she claims she had in childhood--but never names it. Every person I have ever known who had some sort of chronic condition or dealt with a serious illness has been able to name what they were diagnosed with. Most of them have had little or no science or medical background, but they've still been able to identify their specific condition and describe what it entails. Even kids have been able to do that.

That Dede doesn't name the serious medical condition that she claims hindered her development and was like a drawn-out death sentence throughout her childhood automatically makes her claim suspect. And that she was a nurse and can't be bothered to name it? And that she claims to have a condition affecting the use of her hands, but gives it a name that doesn't match the condition she describes? Girlfriend is lying like a rug.

Another over the top exaggerated "testimony" that suggest a lot but gives no real facts or details. I especially love the "she'll make a good Pastors wife" part.

I'm trying to figure out why "she'll make a good pastor's wife" was supposedly such a put-down. I'm not a Christian, and have set foot in churches only for weddings and funerals (okay, and AA meetings in my younger, wilder days), but from what I've observed being a pastor's wife is not an easy gig. There's a heavy load of expectations and duties placed on those women, even though they aren't the ones getting paid. I would imagine you'd have to have a decent head on your shoulders and excellent people skills to handle all the demands that go with it.

I know for a fact you need 2 hands that work differently to be a nurse. How are you going to deal with a bedpan or give shots with both your hands going the same way?

Their stories need work. Just sayin.

I have good veins, but I'm shuddering at the thought of someone with that condition trying to start an IV.

She let her nursing license lapse in Virginia, and has not renewed it in South Carolina. For an ever-growing number of reasons, I think that's a very good thing.

I took the "she'll make a good Pastor's wife" to mean that perhaps where she came from, girls actually went to college and they didn't think she was smart enough, but she was sweet and full of the Lord so she could be a good Christian wife. But she proved them wrong by becoming a nurse.

How weird do you think it is for her to call her husband XGG? I can't imagine constantly referring to my significant other like that!

It is weird.

But then again, Dede wants to be a performer, out there on stage, getting attention from others. She wants to be a star, and she wants it bad. And XGG is not merely her husband--he's also her co-star in the show that is their "ministry," performing his role under the name "XGay Greg." If he was just plain old Greg Haislip, who would pay attention to him? So from that point of view--that they are the stars of The XGay Greg and His Bride Dede Show--it makes a twisted sort of sense.

NEWSFLASH!!!!

A must see show is coming on in 50 minutes on channel DFH (whatever the fuck that is): Pregnant for 46 years!

This sounds like required watching for EGG and D2 fans!

DFH = Discovery Fit and Health (thank you google)

NEWSFLASH!!!!

A must see show is coming on in 50 minutes on channel DFH (whatever the fuck that is): Pregnant for 46 years!

This sounds like required watching for EGG and D2 fans!

DFH = Discovery Fit and Health (thank you google)

Perfect, just what DD needs - a how to guide in continuing this never ending gestational miracle.

Ten bucks says the pregnancy (on Discovery Fit & Health) was really a non-developed baby/fetus that calcified.

North North North. She is not in South Carolina. Doesn't change the fact that she didn't renew the license but if you are trying to look up info you won't find any in SC.

North North North. She is not in South Carolina. Doesn't change the fact that she didn't renew the license but if you are trying to look up info you won't find any in SC.

Arrgh--North North North! I was in a hurry, couldn't remember which Carolina she was in, and didn't have time to go back and check. So of course I picked the wrong one. :clap:

Either way, she no longer has a current nursing license anywhere. I'm pretty sure she let it lapse (and thus tossed her most reliable way to make a decent living) as part of that "giving up everything to follow God" that Greg goes on abut.

I feel betrayed. Here I was, expecting that DeDe and XGG were going to have some miraculous reveal (lung-foal pregnancy, birthing a Cessna, some symbolic "birth" at their Easter pageant), or that they would be publically and dramatically exposed as frauds. Instead, this saga just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on. I want miracles! Scandal! (preferably with an arrest or trip to the psychiatric ER, on film) Nada.

I invested a whole lot of time following these two bozos--no offense to Bozo--and they give me nothing in return. Damn you, DeDe! Damn you, XGG!

Archived