IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

You have got to be kidding me.

I am wondering if the parents aren't just about done with them. Their desperation for cold hard $$$ seems to have gone through the roof. I am thinking they need that motor coach because they know they will soon be homeless.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And things heat up! Is it bad that I want to see if they actually get the 10k? If anyone can believe this then I have forever lost hope in the ability of those people to think critically. Greg/Dede: get a job and quit lying!

Ugh, someone donated $50. Perhaps it was himself.

What an ass he is.

He would have asked his parents for the $ to donate to himself.

Wasn't xtra gay Greg living in Florida when he was addicted to men? I hope xtra gay isn't having a relapse! God might take Miracle Baby back to heaven if it's daddy is engaging in hot sweaty buttsex. Then they'll never get a motor coach!

Wasn't xtra gay Greg living in Florida when he was addicted to men? I hope xtra gay isn't having a relapse! God might take Miracle Baby back to heaven if it's daddy is engaging in hot sweaty buttsex. Then they'll never get a motor coach!

Yes, and it is the same location in FL too. The presumed former lover still owns a condo there too.

I noticed the location too and found it odd. Maybe his goal is to move back down there? According to Xgay there was a gay community Ponte Vedra; plus D2's son lives not far from there. I think they want a motor coach so they can live at the local KOA in Ponte Vedra.

ETA it looks like there is a popular gay beach in Ponte Vedra. http://jacksonville.gaycities.com/beaches/50069-guana-river-state-park

it mega-creeps me out that Greg and Dede need to constantly call attention to how XGAY he is. Eventually in a desperate bid to get people to believe how xgay he is he may start posting crap like "My Xgay butt just gave a poop!" or stuff like that on FB.

If they are actually going to Ponte Vedra, that's great. Xtragay can get back with his lover, and be the gay man god made him, and Dede can be a mother to her actual, real child. They can stop spreading hate at mc Donald's, and everyone can live happily ever after. As a side note, my autocorrect changes xtragay to straight. No, autocorrect, everyone knows xtragay can't become straight!

Xgay Greg shared a link I used to be gay, but Jesus set me free! : "Someone was asking about accountability. To me that's very simple, simply pray and ask God should you give and if so how much, then obey Him. Dede and I are NOT scammers just trying to get into your wallet or purse for our own selfish gain. Driving around in a motorcoach/camper with our testimony (I used to be gay, but Jesus set me FREE) is hardly selfish. The target that that sign has been on our little car has been amazing. When the sign is much bigger and bolder and on the sides and back of our motorcoach the attention will be much greater. Prayerfully many who are living the gay lie will repent. You see, if they don't repent hell will be their eternal home. We love them way too much to just sit back and watch them slide into hell. So again please obey God. If there is one thing any of our Fb friends know is that we have been very consistent. We ONLY talk about Jesus. God bless you

Xgay Greg updated his status: "The devil has been so busy trying desperately hard to get us to shut up. So if what we are doing is so wrong to so many people then why is the devil so busy trying to shut us up? Usually if you are no threat to the devil he leaves you alone because he has you already.

I know, I know, I know..... because we're obeying the Lord!

We now have new places for people to call us names and heres my favorite, Scam artist. When did faith in God die in the church? (as always I am speaking of the church as a whole) There are people and churches that still believe that God can do anything including raising the dead, growing limbs, you know, ANYTHING. Dede and I are believing for the impossible with man but not with God. Because God said it, it will happen! Period!"

Xgay Greg updated his status: "The devil has been so busy trying desperately hard to get us to shut up. So if what we are doing is so wrong to so many people then why is the devil so busy trying to shut us up? Usually if you are no threat to the devil he leaves you alone because he has you already.

I know, I know, I know..... because we're obeying the Lord!

We now have new places for people to call us names and heres my favorite, Scam artist. When did faith in God die in the church? (as always I am speaking of the church as a whole) There are people and churches that still believe that God can do anything including raising the dead, growing limbs, you know, ANYTHING. Dede and I are believing for the impossible with man but not with God. Because God said it, it will happen! Period!"

Bolding #1 - unless you've seen a red guy with horns and a tail trying to put his hand over your mouth (or keyboard), you might want to reconsider whether the devil, or anyone, is trying to shut you up.

Bolding #2 - EGG needs to read this: http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/

(link not broken because it's not a fundie site or blog)

That argument is sounding a lot like what the Mormon missionaries tell you to do to determine whether the BOM is true.

I didn't believe them either (but I liked to invite them for dinner because they are so cute, like puppies. And they come from exotic places, like Utah.)

I'm starting to think StillGayGreg is not just another scam artist. I'm thinking this nutcase has preached this crap so much, that he now believes his own hype. He's scammed himself.

Does anybody think this radio show will really happen Monday night? I mean, how much work does it take to put on an internet radio show? If it's any work at all, I don't think it's going to happen, unless they get some JOB TYPE FRIENDS* to help them do it for them. Maybe these two can get it together in a month or so.

*JOB TYPE FRIENDS is one of my favorite XGG sayings.

Does anybody think this radio show will really happen Monday night? I mean, how much work does it take to put on an internet radio show? If it's any work at all, I don't think it's going to happen, unless they get some JOB TYPE FRIENDS* to help them do it for them. Maybe these two can get it together in a month or so.

*JOB TYPE FRIENDS is one of my favorite XGG sayings.

I think a live radio thing is beyond his capabilities. We may see an audio upload or some type of YouTube video. I just don't see him taking callers.., cuz... Satan...

I think a live radio thing is beyond his capabilities. We may see an audio upload or some type of YouTube video. I just don't see him taking callers.., cuz... Satan...

Where is Dana Carvey as the Church Lady? Church Lady vs EGG - now that would be worth listening to!

Greg's fb update:

Thanks to all who pray for us. We are continuing to learn how to do what God has called us to do. We have, to the best of our ability, obeyed God including our post. God will do whatever He knows to do to get the attention of sinful man. I know that what He ask us to do does not make any common sense at all but then neither does Him and Peter walking on water make sense. I mean seriously, how do you make water stop running into itself and yet God parted the Red Sea. How ridiculous it must have looked for Joshua and the Israelites to walk around the walls of Jericho and yet the walls came tumbling down, why, because they did it the way God wanted them to do it.

All the name calling that is going on right now concering me and Dede is ONLY a distraction. Here's the real story; I USED TO BE GAY, BUT JESUS SET ME FREE! God saw fit to give me a wife who is tough as nails. God knows what He is doing and Dede and I will continue doing whatever He tells us to do! Jesus is so wonderful! He saved my soul! I live FREE today, Thank You Jesus!

Comments offer a quick bitch slap (in the name of Jesus of course) back to the question at hand:

that's wonderful!.... so did Dede have the baby yet Greg? and if so what did she have?

Im curious to did she have the baby ?

Love it! Keep it up sheeple! "That's great. Now about that baby..." :lol:

Awesome! He is responding:

No Jay and Darlene and yes we understand that this is strange. That's one of the reasons for this post. God is certaintly causing us to check our faith in Him and we still believe. We obeyed God by posting about it and now we are obeying God by being silent about it. We are not trying to make it go away, we're just obeying God. God is still a miracle working God and He will do what He wants to do, when he wants to do it and how he wants to do it. We love you and thank you for asking. God is having His way!

she was 8 weeks away from having the baby last Nov. 10, 2012 so that would make her due in Jan. 2013, so are you saying that she is now 12-months pregnant?... I'm not trying to come against you and Dede in this its just that this is really confusing to me... why would God suddenly do a new thing in woman when He has all ready set the time of life for the woman to develop a baby for a 9-month period?

I don't have the answer you seek Darlene.

Dede and I are simply going on the last thing God told us.

Damned if this isn't better than tv. Screw the radio, these people need their own reality show.

Last one, I promise. Can't seem to help myself this morning :oops: :

We are certainly NOT trying to confuse anyone as God is NOT an author of confusement we are simply obeying the Lord.

God: Not the author of "confusement" :clap:

Last one, I promise. Can't seem to help myself this morning :oops: :

God: Not the author of "confusement" :clap:

God may not be but VeryGayGreg surely is.

Archived