happy atheist

Is Satan blocking this call? :lol:

Can't.stop.laughing!

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:worship:

Erma Gerd, I'm Not Worthy!

I had tears rolling down my face. The Pink Floyd, to telling them about your son's homosexual demons to calling out Dede on the miracle pregnancy...it was all amazing.

We should put down odds on how much longer this radio show will last.

I just about lost it at "and I'd like to pray for the Motorcoach Ministry". You are GOOD!

I missed the crazy and am now listening to boring... How do people listen to this seriously? Im trying to find a Realtor right now and I can use the giggles!!

They must not know how to edit, because the Erma Gerd section is still on their site

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/overcomerm ... rs-kickoff

Other than the phone call, the sound quality is like they are recording with an open mic in their McDonalds.....

Note, tomorrow's show is a Daniel Bodkin sermon. What is the chance he knows they are using his sermon on their show or that they are paying him to do so. His website. danielbodkinministries.com/

ETA-- If Dede would STFU, this guy is allegedly coming on right now.... but if he is

there or if he is recorded from some youtube, who knows... a lot of babeling in the background. How do they get around copyright laws on the entire songs they play? Any ideas if this is remotely legal.

OK, he's apparently a buddy! interesting, his site "looks" more normal!

Upcoming Broadcasts

Overcomer Ministries

Wednesday WHAT??!!!

Daniel Bodkin is going to bring down the house with DYNAMIC sermon! If you are ready for some steak...BRING YOUR BIBLES!

by Overcomer Ministries

in Christianity

Wed, May 1, 2013 07:00 pm

Erma Gerd was me LOL

They don't know how to come back after the songs and put me on by mistake. It shocked me as much as them. I really should have prepared a script

That was hilarious. Way to go. :lol:

The Daniel Bodkin guy seemed a lot more normal to me than Dede and XGay - wonder why he's hanging around with them? At least he's going to school and sounds fairly articulate. And his point on not being able to distinguish hookers from non-hookers in Los Angeles isn't entirely invalid...I've seen Courtney Stodden strolling through The Grove on two occasions and honestly, I've seen more conservatively dressed hookers. :lol:

Erma Gerd was me LOL

They don't know how to come back after the songs and put me on by mistake. It shocked me as much as them. I really should have prepared a script

Oh, I am in tears. Erma, you are brilliant! You get ALL THE SMILIES.

:happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :lol: :clap: :dance: :worship:

When XGG started talking, I stopped listening. But I could have cheerfully listened to Erma for another 10 minutes.

I held it together, managing only to laugh inwardly, until I got to this part....God that shit is hilarious! What the actual fuck kind of lunacy/superiority complex does it take to compare yourself driving in circles around Atlanta to the walls of Jericho falling down. All while there's a tsunami destroying lives and villages - and then to say you spared Atlanta somehow? :wtf:

We can add Geography list of classes GayGreg and DeDe clearly failed (Biology being at the top of course).

How exactly was Atlanta in danger? Was the earthquake somehow going to travel across the rest of Asia to the west, through Europe and then create a tsunami in the Atlantic Ocean to affect the east coast of the USA? Or was the tsunami going to cross the Pacific and then the entire continental USA from west to east before reaching Atlanta? :angry-banghead:

Way to go, GayGreg and DeDe! Your senseless act because of God was so impactful that it saved a city that was not in danger in the first place! :clap: :?

ah.ma.gawd.

Erma Gerd.

There is no pain.

I love you. And so does Arnold Layne.

Erma Gerd, you are awesome. I can't believe you kept the floor for so long.

Praying for my nine year old and his homosexual demon - I love it.

I just had DH listen. I said "Hey, remember Ex-gay greg and Dede?" and about 60 seconds into Erma he said "That's a Jinger, isn't it?"

Oh it's a Jinger. A Jinger, indeed.

I didn't catch the broadcast earlier (I have a new kitty!), but I just listened to the archived version and...ERMA GERD.

ERMA FUCKING GERD.

SINGING PINK FLOYD, NO LESS.

That was brilliant. I just about laughed myself sick.

Bravo!!!! Encore!!!!!1! :clap: :leg-humper: :banana-rock: :character-beavisbutthead: :u-rock:

I'm rolling from that call by Ms. Gerd :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From the eleventy pregnancy and XGG being delivered from homosexual slavery to Erma, the Pink Floyd fan that just wants to get rid of her 9 year old's homosexual demons, these threads are made of WIN. For me, this entire saga has been like...asking for a pony and getting a unicorn! A rainbow unicorn.

Rainbow unicorn.... I wish you were here.....

ETA: Listen, though, really... XGG and DD really ARE just two lost souls swimmin' in a fishbowl. Someone give them a little fish nursery to clamp on to the side of their tank so they can birth that goddamn miracle 15 month-old lung foal.

Erma Gerd was me LOL

Erma, you had me laughing so hard it hurt. Way to grab an unexpected moment in the spotlight and just run with it! :worship:

You win @ the internet. Seriously.

Eleventy times thank you! That was seriously the best thing I have ever heard in my life.

That was hilarious. Way to go. :lol:

That was so funny! :lol: I was shaking with laughter!

Then my girlfriend came into the room and asked me to turn it off cause it was annoying her. (I will listen to the rest later! :D )

Erma Gerd was me LOL

How many minutes into the show are you?

Well done!! Can't wait to listen. Clearly not to the whole show though, just your bit!

Erma, you had me laughing so hard it hurt. Way to grab an unexpected moment in the spotlight and just run with it! :worship:

No kidding, Ermayadayadayada.... Way to fill dead air! I don't know how you did that. I would never have been able to fill that much time. You were brilliant. Soooooo hilarious that they didn't know how to get you off the air. Satan must have been blocking their controls and giving you all their air time!

:dancing-demon:

I think this is the high point of Free Jinger so far. This and the treemom trio telling off Stevehovah Maxhell in person (and humping Uriah.)

I just listened to the call and it's about 25-27 minutes in.

Thank you! Wow that was equally funny & weird. I am delighted :D

Ok I recorded it here, hope it works - someone let me know?

tindeck.com/listen/ljvb

I laughed and laughed and laughed. This is amazing. I bet they were going crazy trying to get her off the air. "You aren't going to vent here." :lol:

I really want a Motorcoach Ministries t-shirt. It would have to be embroidered, obviously.

I really want a Motorcoach Ministries t-shirt. It would have to be embroidered, obviously.

Maybe the Free Jinger store could sell these? Wouldn't it be funny if Free Jinger made more money off D2 and XGG's motorcoach ministry than they do?

:lol:

Archived